Struggles ✔

By ReadsbyAB

Everybody goes through struggles, but nobody should go through them alone. That's why for Alexa Brians, she t... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
E P I L O U G E
Author's Note
A Special Message...(Please read; Very important)

Chapter 18.

11.2K 352 42
By ReadsbyAB

Cole's POV

I groaned as I heard my alarm go off. It's been weeks since Lexi and I kissed. We never talk about it because we had a silent agreement to not speak of it again. I checked my phone and saw the date flash on the screen.

My heart stopped and I held in a sharp breath. Heh...today's the day huh? I felt the tears in my eyes as I stood up and walked to the picture frame that was layed facing down. I took the picture in my hands and a few drops of tears fell.

I quickly wiped my eyes and kissed the picture. Feeling depressed, I did my morning routine sluggishly. I went downstairs and saw Lexi and Axel eating breakfast. Marie was probably out already.

"Hey Cole!!!" Axel greeted me. I wasn't feeling up to it today, so I nodded at him and got my food. I brought my food up to my room and ate there.

I didn't eat for the rest of the day. I just stayed in my room and watched the videos and looked at the pictures . I fell asleep at one point and I was greeted by an all too familiar nightmare.

"So did you have fun princess?" I ask the adorable little girl with the huge Teddy Bear in her arms.

"YES!!!!!" She squealed

She has never been to a carnival before so obviously I took her there for her birthday. We pigged out to the carnival food and I won her many prizes. Her favorite is the huge white teddy bear she was clinging to right now. She named it Cole, saying I was just as cuddly as the bear.

"This was the best birthday ever. Thanks Big Bro!!!!" she smiled widely at me.

"Really? best birthday ever?" I smile

"Yeah!!!!" she yells. I laugh and ask her why

"Because I spent the whole day with the bestest brother in the entiiiiire universe!!!" she says. I smile and pinch her cheeks.

"I love you so much princess"

"I love you sooooo much Cole" She says and smiles widely at me. She hugs the arm that wasn't on the steering wheel and I smiled down at her. Too lost in my thoughts, I forgot I was driving.

Everything happened so fast. A car zoomed and drove straight to our car. My sister screamed and I tried swerving but was too late. The car already hit us and we ended up in the next lane. I tried gaining control but a bus suddenly hit my door. The car fell on it's side and the passenger seat door is now trapped by the floor. I hit my head and could feel the blood dripping from all the shards of glass. I didn't care though. I focused on my sister who had stopped screaming and was now whimpering in pain. She looked up at me.

Pain shot through me and it wasn't because of the glass. It was because  my baby sister was in so much pain. I so badly wanted to take away all her pain.

"Cole...it hurts...it hurts everwhere." she whimpers. With the little strength I have left, I kicked opened my door and unbuckled her seatbelt. I got out amd tried to reach for her.

"Princess...Aurora...precious angel...take my hand."

Aurora reaches for my hand but I couldn't reach her. I see the ambulances approaching and I turn my head to look at her.

"Aurora I'm going to get help okay? you'll be okay. I love you baby sis" I tell her

"I love you too Cole...so...much..." she whispers

I run to the ambulances and cry out for help. People rush out and just as we were about to run back to the car it exploded into flames.

I scream in pain and drop to my knees.

Aurora...my baby sister...my princess...my angel....

Gone.

I woke up to someone shaking me. I shot up and covered my eyes. I felt the tears flow down my cheeks.

"Cole..."

I looked up and saw Lexi looking at me worried. I gather up the energy to speak.

"Get out." I say. My voice was raspy and shaky.

"Are you sure?" She asks me. I nod my head in response

"Really? Because you look like you need someone to take care of you right now." She says softly

"Get the fuck out Lexi. I don't need your help. Leave me alone." I snap at her

She's silent for a moment but then nods

"Okay...I'll leave you. But you know where to find me."

She starts walking to the door. I was thankful she didn't put up a fight. I really wanted to be alone but I knew she was right...I needed a hug.

"Wait..." I mumbled

She turned around and without saying anything more, she crawled into bed and sat next to me. She opened her arms for a hug and I immediately cuddled into her. I burst out crying and she held me tightly.

"Was it a bad dream?" She asks in a whisper

I shake my head still sobbing.

"A bad memory then"

I nod my head and she didn't say anything more. I calmed down and we sat in silence. She didn't ask about it and I was thankful for that. She wasn't pushing me to tell her.

"Thanks...Sorry bout your shirt" i whisper

"It's just a shirt Cole." she mumbles

I wipe my eyes and lay down. She lays down with me and we face each other. She stares at me and I see curiosity in her eyes. She must be dying to know about why I was crying. I guess I should tell her...

I grabbed the picture from my night stand and showed it to her. I ran my finger across Aurora's face. I felt tears swell up again.

"She's so cute..." Lexi whispers beside me

"She's a princess. My princess. She's also an angel...literally." I say

"Don't." she says

I look at her confused but she just smiles.

"Don't tell me. Not now. I want you to tell me when you're 100% ready." she says

I sigh in relief. I smile thankfully and she just pulls me into a hug.

"You're lucky I'm such a caring friend. I skipped school cause i was worried about you."

I pull back from the hug and look at her with wide eyes.

"Why?! Lexi you didn't have to do that." I shake my head at her

"Cole. Do you honestly think that I'd leave you here in sadness. You've helped me when I was sad so now it's my turn." she says

"You're amazing" I whisper and bury my head on the crook of her neck

She giggles and I chuckle looking up at her.

"Is someone ticklish?" I smirk

Her eyes widen and I sit up. I attack her sides and her laughter fills the room, replacing the sad aura from earlier. She squirms under my touch but I don't let go.

"S-Stop!!!! Cole!!! get off me!!!" She yells

"Say Cole is the hottest and sexiest guy alive" I tell her

"B-but i-it's bad to lie" She manages to say through her laughter

I tickle her even more and she laughs even harder. Her laugh is such a nice sound.

"Okay okay!!! Cole is the hottest and sexiest guy alive" she breathes out

I get off her and she hits my arm. I laugh and smile at her.

"You made me lie" She playfully glares at me

"It's not a lie babe. Ask anyone." I smirk at her

I saw a figure that was looking at us from behind the door. I squinted and saw a smiling Marie. She caught my glance and gave me a huge smile. I smile lightly at her and turned my head to look back at Lexi.

She looked back at me and I smiled. I stood up and offered my hand to her.

"I'm gonna take you somewhere but first I'm gonna get ready." I tell her

She nods and walks out of the room. I sighed and ruffle my hair.

I got dressed and ready to go see my baby sister.

/////////////////////

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590 42 16
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
32.8K 731 31
Follow Alexa Cruz and her twin brother through their last years of highschool as they meet bad boy Austin adams and his group of bad boys. Will an in...
1.6M 32K 26
***AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK ON AMAZON*** Warning: More than half the chapters are taken down due to a copyright agreement with the published Amazon v...
1.1M 38.4K 67
"I will ruin you baby," he whispers digging his nails into my hips sending a chill cascading down my spine. "Then ruin me Jude, ruin me till there's...