fucked up | taehyung

By taekookstyles

"don't you think what we're doing is kind of fucked up?" "yeah, but it'll be our little secret, babygirl..." More

1. numb
2. pick-up lines
3. rude
4. tears and hugs
5. live a little
6a. ready to party
6b. party
7. dislike
8. phone numbers and new girl
9. arcade and surprises [m]
10. mall and phone calls [m]
11. facetime and twenty-one questions
12. ex bf and stranger [m]
13. apologies and emotions
14. confessions and kisses
15. tell me anything
16. i fucked up
17. movie night and makin it right
18. hate
19. i'll be okay
20. drawings and hair dye
21. conflicted and awkward
22. getting banned and being a fan
23. being late and flustered
24. confusion and beauty
26. being friendly and disoriented
27. broken
28. are you leaving?
29. you are loved β™‘
30. coffee and groceries
31. christmas and gifts
32. i missed you
33. down and hopeful
34. the morning after
35. birthday wishes [m]
36. hostility and jealousy
37. you don't believe me?
38. i love you [m]
39. what happened?
40. things are not always as they seem
41. suspicions arise
42. k-i-s-s and p-i-z-z-a
43. the meeting β™‘
44. together
45. can't forgive, can't forget
46. time flies when you're in love

25. sometimes the truth hurts

8K 311 495
By taekookstyles

[ oml hi if any mistakes i'm sorry ]

"Dude, can you like hurry your ass up?" Jungkook said through the phone with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He was currently waiting for Mia outside of her house to take her to school. It's already been 7 minutes since he got there and he was getting rather frustrated.

"Dude! I'm sorry, I just can't find my dam- AHA! Found you, you sneaky mofo." Mia snickered evilly while Jungkook just raise his eyebrow is curious manner.

"Alright, I'm almost at the door. See you out there." Mia spoke hurriedly while opening the door and hanging up the phone call.

Once Mia stepped outside, she saw Jungkooks car waiting in front of her house with music he just started blaring.

"Morning" Mia breathed, "Sorry, I couldn't find my damn shoe but it was hiding under my pile of clothes on my chair for some reason." Mia said with confusion, buckling her seat-belt.

"You're such a messy person." Jungkook laughed while Mia just scoffed.

"Have you seen your room?" Mia scoffed as she remembered going to Jungkooks house a few weeks ago and seeing his room cluttered with books and clothes everywhere.

"For your information, I've been rather clean and organized recently, thank you very much." Jungkook pointed out while turning.

"Uh huh, for what reason exactly?" Mia squinted.

"Well, I do kind of have a girlfriend and I don't think she'll appreciate a messy room." He laughed.

"How are things with her, by the way?" Mia asked curiously while Jungkook tensed up.

Jungkook and Nina were doing fine at the moment. He apologized through phone while she just accepted the apology. He's planning on seeing her today which he was rather excited about. He was tense because of how Nina doesn't like Mia and how she showed that the last time he saw her.

"It's fine. We're fine." Jungkook said plainly.

Mia, knowing her best friend was lying somewhat, rolled her eyes, "You're a terrible liar. Have you fought recently or anything? Did she complain about something once again?" Mia asked while being concerned for Jungkook. She doesn't want him to be unhappy all the time because of this girl. If she is able to say something that will give him an insight on how Nina is then she say it.

"Well," Jungkook started, feeling really nervous for some reason, "that's not any of your business, Mia." Mia widened her eyes while Jungkook widened his as well. He's never said words like that to Mia but he assumed it was because of the pressure he was feeling.

"It's kind of my business when one of my best friends is sad and I can do something about it. And usually, you're sad because of your rude ass girlfriend. I don't even get why you like her." Mia snapped while Jungkook parked in the school parking lot.

Jungkook seemed pissed more than anything. Mia and Jungkook never really argued. They may have had their sarcastic fights but its never gone farther than that.

Jungkook was fighting with himself and he hated it. He fought with his girlfriend, who he loves so much, about his best friend because she doesn't like her. He was slightly arguing with his best friend, who he would die for, about his girlfriend because she doesn't like her. He can't seem to choose between the two. It shouldn't be this difficult but he doesn't want to choose. His head was hurting and he was just pissed off in general. He clenched his jaw and looked towards Mia who held a scowl on her face.

"You know wha-" BOOM. Jungkook and Mia both jumped in their seats and looked over towards the passenger window to see who slapped their hand on the window. It was Jin.

"What's up, guys? Class is about to start. Let's go."

-

mias pov

I entered my 3rd period with Jimin next to me while Jungkook was in front of us which was kind of weird. I never thought it would have gotten this tense between us. I usually sat with Jungkook in my 3rd period and I didn't know if he still wanted me to sit next to him. I slowly put my stuff down and looked over slightly to see the raven haired boy laying his head down to go to sleep.

I look at my phone and saw that I got a message from a couple of people.

Jimin

bruh whats up w kook is he ok

Taehyung <3

hey baby!! cant wait to see u

I frowned and smiled towards my phone and replied back.

mia

idk

babygirl

I can't wait to see you! btw if you want to come eat with us at lunch today, you totally can

I sighed as I waited for Taehyungs reply. I look over at Jungkook and felt somewhat bad. I didn't mean to seem rude, honestly. I know he's like in love with his girlfriend so the least I can do is support them. But is it wrong for me to support something when I feel like something is off? I just don't want Jungkook to get hurt. Although he is very muscular and handsome, hes also like a big huge bunny who needs to protected.

As I was going to tap on his shoulder, I heard our teacher start the lecture. I sat back and huffed in frustration. I then planned on just apologizing during lunch time.

3rd pov

Jungkook felt his phone vibrate in the middle of class which made him lift his head up and check his notifications.

my baby

hey sorry for not responding, so you wanted to hang out today right?

Jungkook

don't worry about it baby!! i know you're busy a lot. yeah, i wanted to see you because its almost our 7 month anniversary in a couple weeks and i wanted to see what you wanted to do. plus there's that thing where I kind of want to kiss you and see you and stuff so yeah ;)

my baby

oh that's it? (; where are we meeting and when? can we meet up soon bc i may be busy later today

Jungkook

uhm sure, baby. I can leave during lunch and meet you at the park near Rei's Café, is that okay?

my baby

yeah. i'll meet you there in 15 minutes.

Jungkook huffed and looked over at Jimin who just gave him a confused glance. Jungkook then texted Jimin letting him know that he'll be leaving during lunch to go to the park near the cafe. Jimin then nodded towards him and put his focus back in the lecture that was almost over.

Jungkook looked over at Mia and saw her taking notes for the class. He also felt bad for probably slightly offending Mia but he also had other things to worry about. He just hoped Mia knew he didn't mean it.

Once class was dismissed, Jungkook got up and left the classroom and the school in general. Mia saw him steering clear from the lunch room and questioned Jimin on where Jungkook was going. Jimin filled her in on how he was going to be going to the park and assumed it was to meet up with someone.

Jimin and Mia grabbed their lunch and met everyone else at the table.

"What's up, wheres Jungkook?" Jin asked me.

"Jimin told me he went to the park." Mia replied plainly.

"Is he okay? He seemed pretty off this morning." Jin raised his eyebrow.

"I guess." Mia shrugged, not really wanting to deal with anything right now. She was feeling rather irritable and she didn't want to deal with questions.

"Well, okay then. Hey baby, hows your day so far?" Jin pulled Sora in his arms as he kissed her on the cheek. Sora just blushed and replied coolly, "Its been pretty good."

"So, Joonie? Are you excited for your party tomorrow?!" Hoseok yelped as he was always down for parties. He was always the craziest one there but just because he wanted to be, not because he was full on wasted.

"Yeah, you're still coming, right? With Taehyung to help out?" Namjoon looked over skeptically, making sure that Hoseok wouldn't back out even though he never had.

"Yeah, Taehyung just texted me saying he'll come over tomorrow after school."

Once Hoseok spoke those words, we heard a sharp gasp which scared all of us, and resulted in Aria slightly choking on her noodles. Jimin then patted on her back and was making sure she was okay before scolding whoever made that noise.

"Sorry," Sora smiled sheepishly, "I just remembered something! Its about our new homeboy Taehyung." Sora raised her eyebrows up and down while getting her phone out.

Most of them, expect for Mia, Jin, and Yoongi ,ooo'ed and asked her what did she remember.

"Well, we all know that Taehyung has a girlfriend," Mia cringed, slightly. She was used to that fact alone but it still hurt inside somewhat, "and the girl that told me that information told me that she got a photo of him and his girlfriend together!" Sora mentioned while scrolling through her phone. Mia was nervous to say the least. Not only was she going to see the face of the girl who she has been jealous of for months; but shes also going to see the girl that Taehyung had cheated on with her. She felt sick, to be honest. Mia has never expected to be in this kind of situation. Yet again, she didn't expect to be broken up with Yoongi, either. Sometimes you just have to expect the unexpected.

"She's actually really pretty. They're so cute together!" Sora squealed as Mia just cringed even more inside.

Sora started showing the picture starting with Yoongi and all the way down, with Mia and Jin being the last people to see.

"Oh wow." Yoongi commented.

"Aw! What a cute couple." Namjoon commented.

"That's a cute pose." Hoseok smiled.

"Oh." Aria commented plainly.

"Hm, nice." Jimin nodded.

Once the phone was going towards Mia, it seemed as if it was in slow motion. She was finally going to see them together. Is this going to be worse for Mia? Is she going to get even more heartbroken? Is the girl prettier? Who is she?

Her eyes landed on the illuminated phone with a picture of Taehyung bending slightly down to kiss a girl with short black hair and nice fashion. She also had a face that Mia kind of recognized Wait, is tha-?

"Nina?" Mia said out loud without knowing.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Sora smiled, "Do you know her? Isn't she pretty?"

Mia felt utterly sick to her stomach. A massive wave of emotions washed over her and she didn't know what to feel first. She couldn't grasp the concept that Nina was dating Taehyung. Mia then thought about how Nina was cheating on Jungkook and her body was fueled with pure rage.

Mia got up abruptly while everyone looked at her shocked .

"That bitch." Then she ran.

She ran out the school and went towards the park that Jimin had told her about. As Mia was running, she was connecting things together that have involved Nina and Taehyung. How they were both always 'busy' and needed to talk later. How they were both spotted at the arcade on the same night. It all made sense. Mia couldn't bring herself to get sad right now because she was also thinking about all the times Jungkook spoke so highly of Nina and how deeply in love he was with her and she was fucking cheating on him. She was disgusted with Nina, Taehyung, and herself.

Once she reached the park, she felt slightly out of breath but she was still fueled with rage and adrenaline, so when she spotted Nina and Jungkook, she ran towards them. Jungkook had his back to her so Mia pushed Jungkook out of the way slightly and went towards Nina.

"You bitch!" Mia screamed and punched Nina straight on the nose.

"What the hell, you psycho?!" Nina yelled frantically, holding her nose since it was bleeding slightly.

Mia then tried to go towards Nina once more but with the intention on pounding her face in but she was held back by long arms caging her in to another body from behind.

"Calm down, Mia." Namjoon held Mia tightly so she wasn't able to escape.

"Mia! What the fuck did you do?" Jungkook screamed while looking at his girlfriends face, trying to comfort her slightly. He was so pissed and anyone from a mile away could tell. He got in Mia's face and was raging.

"You punched her in the face? Why? What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled.

"She knows why, damnit!" Mia screamed towards Nina.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked Nina while she just shrugged, looking at him as if she were innocent

"Nina, tell him or I will!" Mia struggled against Namjoons arms, trying to get to Nina so she'll confess.

"Mia, stop harassing my girlfriend! You're making a scene!" Jungkook was pissed the fuck off. He was starting to think about how Nina may have been right about Mia not being that great towards Nina and how shes probably trying to end their relationship on purpose.

Mia scoffed loudly, "Your girlfriend? That's funny! You want to know a fun fact that I heard today? Your little girlfriend who you're so in love with, has been dating our new good friend Taehyung." Jungkooks face faltered and felt like Mia just stabbed him with a knife from how carelessly she told him and the information was unpleasant but he was choosing not to believe it just yet.

"You're going to just believe her, Jungkook? Please, babe, she's crazy. I don't even know who Taehyung is. " Nina laughed slightly, as if I was honestly out of my mind.

"Oh my god, shut the hell up, Nina. You've been cheating on him for months! How sick are you to keep on playing with his heart!?" Mia was thrashing her body out of anger while Jungkook was hurt and confused and Namjoon was completely lost since he couldn't recognize Nina clearly from how far she distanced herself.

"You believe me, don't you Jungkook-ah?" Mia asked in defense, wondering why Jungkook was just standing there looking conflicted. Mia would never lie about this kind of stuff and she hoped that Jungkook knew that.

"I-I'm sorry, Mia. I don't know w-"

"No, he doesn't, because he loves me. You can leave now. We don't want you here."

"You're fucking unbelievable. You're just a sad, materialistic whore who can't keep her legs shut." Mia commented with venom laced in her words.

"That's enough! Mia, you need to leave." Jungkook ordered. Mia was about to protest but Namjoon just dragged her away from the scene.

"I don't know whats going on, but it looks like he needs to talk to his girlfriend right now." Namjoon butted in while leading her to his car.

"Namjoon, there's even a picture. I need to show him so he can know I'm not lying!" Mia mentioned while buckling her seat.

"Then just send it to him. Then he can break up with her, but you don't need to be there. If he needs you, he'll let you know." Namjoon reminded while driving to Mias house.

She sighed, "You're right."

-

Mia was laying down on her bed while thinking about what all she just found out. Taehyung has been dating Nina. Nina, who is also dating Jungkook. Mia was upset but she was more mad at the fact that she was still in this situation with Taehyung. She also felt very conflicted because she really liked Taehyung. Should she drop everything with Taehyung? Should she just blow this whole situation off? She just doesn't know what to do and she wishes someone could just tell her what to do.

She already sent the picture to Jungkook and now all she can think about is how Taehyung looked happy while kissing Nina in the photo.

As Mia was wallowing in self pity and jealously, Taehyung was texting and asking Mia where she was. He was kind of worried about her since she didn't show up for class. He tried to ask Aria where Mia was but Aria was acting kind of strange and distant. He texted Mia once again and she wasn't answering and he couldn't understand why. He then got a message with a photo attached from Mia. The message she sent wasn't what he was expecting.

my babygirl

[photo of tae and nina kissing]

wow nice photo 10/10 such a cute couple

taetae

baby i can explain

my babygirl

oh please enlighten the fuck out of me taehyung go ahead

taetae

i saw her the other day and i was planning on breaking up with her but it ended up being our anniversary

taetae

i just felt so bad because it was our anniversary so i just

taetae

im sorry i'll break up with her right now

taetae

ive been wanting to do it in person but ill just text her

my babygirl

dont bother lol

my babygirl

did u know that your lil girlfriend was cheating on you too lol

taetae

too? what do you mean babe

my babygirl

you see, your girlfriend has been dating my best friend jungkook for over 6 months and yall have been dating for only a few months

my babygirl

like wow you guys sure know how to pick em huh

Taehyung was caught off guard to say the least. I mean, yeah he was kind of hurt that Nina cheated on him because he did like her at one point but he wasn't any better. He mainly feels bad for Jungkook. He was actually developing a friendship with the dude and now its ruined. He ruined their relationship without even knowing. Everything is his fault.

taetae

babe, mia im sorry i didn't know i just

taetae

please let me fix this

After that message was sent, Mia decided that she just needed some space right now. She needed to sort out all her feelings and she needed to be there for Jungkook.

Mia's phone suddenly started ringing and she checked to see who it was.

"Hello," Mia breathed.

"Mia, can I come over?" Jungkook said calmly.

"Uhm, sure." Mia stuttered, confused on his tone since he was just raging at her less than an hour ago.

Jungkook then hung up and Mia heard a knock on her door a second later. Mia got to the door within 5 seconds and opened the door. Once the door was opened, Jungkook hugged Mia very tightly and apologized over and over.

"Mia, I'm so sorry. I just, fuck I believed her. I believed that she loved me. I'm so stupid." Jungkook sounded like he wanted to cry but Mia knew better than that. Jungkook doesn't like crying so if he was able to hold back tears, then he will.

Or so she thought.

She then felt tears on her shoulder and she realized that Jungkook was really crying.

She comforted him as best as she could as she led him to her room to talk.

"What happened?" Mia asked as she grabbed Jungkook a blanket he usually used when he would come over to snuggle himself in.

"After you sent the picture, I just lost it. I fought with her for like a whole hour about on how while I was worrying about her, gushing about her, and loving her on my spare time; she was just sleeping with someone else. She didn't even really put up a fight, honestly. She was just waiting for me to be done with my rant, it seemed. Once I was," he swallowed, "done, she was still bitching and saying stuff like ,'Well you weren't giving me much attention' and 'You were getting boring'. I couldn't take it anymore so I broke up with her. Then she just left. Im so stupid for falling for her." He pouted slightly while a couple of tears dropped. Mia felt bad but she knew Nina was bad news from the start. All she could do is help Jungkook through his heartbreak while she tries to forget hers.

"She was stupid, Jungkook. Any girl would be lucky to have you. You deserve to be happy and have someone who notices how awesome you are, okay? Fuck Nina, and I do not mean literally." Mia joked which resulted Jungkook laughing slightly.

"Yeah, she was kind of stupid. She even thought that you liked me." Jungkook grimaced jokingly.

"Ew! As if! I mean, dont get me wrong, you're an attractive dude and all,"Mia mentioned while Jungkook just smirked teasingly, "but no. Just no. You're like my brother."

"I know. Thank you for being here for me. You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, I love you too, loser." Mia laughed.

"Ugh, fuck. I hate feeling like this. This sucks." Jungkook groaned while putting his hands in his hair.

"Well, are you going to Joonies party tomorrow?" Mia smiled slightly.

"I dont fucking want to, why?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows towards Mia.

"Well, you can get drunk and forget about your feelings or you can find a girl to have sex with, i dont know. Shit, you can even do both. It can ease your mind for a night. Just use protection. And don't drink and drive."

"Yeah, you're right," Jungkook sighed, "I guess I'll go."

Mia clapped, "Cool, can I get a ride?" She giggled.

"Fuck you, you only want me to go so you can get a ride!" Jungkook accused jokingly, "But I mean I guess I can take you."

"Yay!"

DAMN over 3 thousand words? jeeez. hey, hows it going? i missed you guys. i hope you liked this chapter. a lot of shit went down. but next chapter will be the party!! woo!! i love you guys okay im out peace mwah! also happy birthday to our taetae <3 plus have a safe new year's eve!! if you're gonna drink, don't drive!! please be safe <3 have a wonderful new year!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.