Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

By latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Contest Winner/s
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
The Finale
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

Chapter 30

16.1K 591 976
By latesleeper

1 more hour before everyone would exchange their gifts with each other. Adrien walked around observing everyone. The only reason he was able to come was because is father was out of the country.

He was nervous. Another 1 till he was going to give his gift to her. After a whole day of Alya and Nino, especially Nino, nagging him to do it, he finally did it.

He managed to avoid Lila, who somehow kept finding him, no matter where he went.

Like seriously, was she another Chloé? Speaking of Chloé, she a seemed to be enjoying her time with Nathaniël. Adrien had to admit. She looked very pretty. After being her friend since baby's, he was surprised to find himself thinking that she actually was pretty. But she wasn't as pretty as her.

Probably the term he'd use the describe her was, beautiful. A angel. A fucking sassy, angel.

While he, he was a demon.

At times like this he would always think of the saying, Opposites attract.

It seemed rather cliché. How the bad can fall for the good. Weird.

"Okay everyone! Time to exchange gifts! So come on!" He heard someone announce. He slipped his hand into his coat pocket and sighed in relief.

He walked pass a lot of people who were exchanging their gifts with one another. He walked pass everyone and stopped in front of the Christmas tree, looking at it with admiration.

"I never knew I could think that much." He chuckled and pulled out a picture and smiled.

"Merry Christmas, mom." He blinked back the tears and put the picture on his chest before sighing out loud.

"Adrien?" He heard a voice from behind him.

He turned around and smiled at her. "Hey, Marinette." He greeted and sighed again.

"Um, Merry Christmas." She said, giving him a present. It was perfectly wrapped in a red wrapper with black polka dots.

"I-is this...for m-me?" He asked, taking the gift slowly. Marinette smiled and nodded.

He smiled and carefully tore it open. "Wow." He said, looking at the gift. He took it out. It was a black scarf with his name knitted on it with green embroidery.

"Wow. You made this?" He laughed in happiness. Marinette nodded. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" He said happily, looking at the scarf again. "Wait, what's this?" He looked closely and the tiny writing on the scarf.

"To Kitty?" He rose an eyebrow at her.

Marinette immediately grew red.

"Umm, you know..." She said, hoping he would remember Halloween. Adrien recalled the event and smiled.

"Well, if you gave me a gift, it's only fair if I give you yours." He grinned and put his hand in his pocket.

The bluenette's eyes widened. "You didn't have to."

Adrien smiled and pulled out a small box, wrapped in a black wrapper with a single cat footprint on top. "Ironic, right?" He grinned and gave it to her.

Marinette seemed hesitant. She reached for it but something seemed to stop her. " I can't p-" she said but Adrien cut her off by grabbing her hand and putting the box in it.

"Take it, I insist." He chuckled.

Marinette smiled and opened the wrapper slowly. She held the tiny red box in her hand.

"What is it?"

"I don't know, open it!" He urged. Marinette caressed the top before opening it. She gasped at the red and black bracelet. Her jaw dropped.

"I guess we both decided get our gifts according to what we were on Halloween. But it was quite weird, you deciding to go as Ladybug." Adrien chuckled, looking away from her.

He noticed her silence and turned back to her and saw her staring at the bracelet he gave her. "Don't you like it?" He frowned.

Suddenly he felt like he was being tackled. He lost his balance but quickly regained it. "M-Marinette?" He stuttered.

"I love it."

"H-huh?'

" I love the bracelet!" She pulled away with a big smile. Both their faces were red. "Umm, t-thanks." She grinned sheepishly while she put in on her wrist. Perfect fit.

Adrien smiled back. They both looked at each other.

"Adri-honey!" They broke their stare.

"Who the fuck us that?" Adrien mumbled making Marinette laugh. Adrien smiled and wrap the scarf around his neck.

Soon, they saw Lila panting in front of them. "I got you a gift! Ew! What's that on your neck?! Is that what she got you? That's so lame!" She said as she shoved a box in his hands and stood there waiting for him to open it.

"Ummm..."

"Open it!" Lila demands, growing impatient. Adrien tore the gift and look at Lila in confusion.

"Why'd you get me a underwear with the hole in the middle?" He asked in disbelief. Lila smirked and winked seductively while Marinette tried to hide her laugh and blush.

"You try it now if you want." Lila grinned.

"Umm, no thanks." Adrien said in discomfort.

"Oh well, suit yourself. But I you want to, I'm always available." The brunette said, giving him a piece of paper with her number and walked away.

Adrien and Marinette looked at each other and laughed. "Come on, I want to show you something!"

"Ew! You perv!" Marinette grimaced while eyeing the underwear in his hands. Adrien glanced at them and threw it in a bin. He held his hand to her but her slapped it away.

"I'm not gonna touch hand after you touched that!" She said, pointing at the bin. The blonde sighed. "You're really impossible, m'lady."

"Ohh, now it's m'lady? Whatever happened to lil'lady?" She asked.

"So you want me to call you lil'lady again?" He smirked at her. Marinette opened her mouth to speak but closed it.

"M'lady is fine. As long as I can call you kitty." She smiled.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Now come on!" The blonde grabbed her hand and pulled her into the elevator that would take them to the top of the Eiffel tower.

"Adrien, what are we doing here?" Marinette asked. Adrien pressed the top botton that would take them to the top of the tower.

"The top!?" Marinette exclaimed. Adrien smiled and nodded.

Once they reach the top, the air was more cooler than down below. Marinette shivered and wrapped her hands around herself before coming out.

"It's so cold." She said.

"Really? It feels the same to me." Adrien replied while seating down on the edge of the roof, putting his legs through the rails. Marinette sat beside him but folded her legs. "Why are we here again?" She asked.

Adrien glanced at his watch and smiled. He looked up and pointed at the sky. Marinette looked up and watched in awe as the different colored fireworks exploded in the sky. The fireworks glistening shines reflected in her eyes.

Adrien watched in awe as Marinette's eyes shined. He never thought ones eyes could do that.

"Marinette." He said, getting her attention.

"Yeah.."

"What if I told you, I had one more gift for you?" He asked. Marinette frowned in confusion and showed her wrist to him.

"I thought y-" she stopped when he held her hand and put it down. He slipped his legs out from the rail and folded them.

He didn't say a word as he pulled her closer with her hand he held in his. He brought his other hand to her cheek and caressed it while his lips kissed hers.

(Yes you read it! Kissed! 😊 it's Christmas magic man friends)

Marinette widened her eyes in shock at his actions.

It felt as if the fireworks that were exploding out there are exploding in her. It felt like, a swarm of butterflies were going to eat her from the inside. She absentmindedly kissed him. Her head was spinning. She was getting light headed. What's happening?

With that, she fainted.
---
Yeah, and that's all I can write for you. I literally have been writing for 3 hours. Wow. Let's see. 1 hour one chapter 28 and 29 and 2 fucking hours on this chapter. Amazing. Merry Christmas. I'll see you all after Christmas.

ADRIENETTE HAS COME TRUE!😍😍😍

BYE!!!

-Edited 2K18-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 973 14
----------------- Nino: do you know who you just kissed? Marinette: I'm s-sorry, I-I should leave The bluenette passed the blond and his bodyguards...
184K 3.9K 19
Marinette is a sweet and bubbly girl who has the best firends you could ever ask for.What they didn't know was Chole would constantly bully her when...
157K 3.2K 22
"Nino, come on. We're just friends! That's it." Adrien assured Nino. "Yeah, sure. Say what you want. But I'm just saying, you and Marinette look good...
4K 221 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...