The Satyromaniac

By FranticWhale

Satyromaniac - a passion or excessive desire for sex by a male scavi au. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8*.
9.
10.
11.
12*.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18*.
19.
20*.
21.
22.
23*.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31*.
32.
33.
34.*
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
A/N
42.*
43.

39.

411 30 0
By FranticWhale

a/n: just trying to get this chapter out of the way.

He had been gone three days and it felt like years. I had never been so lonely in such a big house. I missed him so much. Missed his touch. His presence. I never knew I could get so attached so quickly.

I never usually got this lonely. I was usually constantly surrounded by people. Someone to talk to. Or someone to hold me. I wanted to talk to him. So I face timed him.

I opened my laptop and called him. There was no response. I felt slightly disheartened but then he called back instantly and I began to feel a lot happier. I picked up and waited for it to connect.

His face popped up on screen and he was so hot as always. I smiled. He looked at me and he smiled widely. "I've missed you." I spoke with a wide grin.

"It's only been three days." He laughed hard. "But I miss you too."

"What do you miss about me?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"What are we? A cheesy couple?" Scott joked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Come on." I whined. "What do you miss?"

"I miss your body." He answered the question. "Your curves and edges are something I love to touch and hold." I smiled. "But I also miss you. I can't wait to see you next week."

"I can't wait to kiss you again." I spoke excitedly. "You better be ready for a lot of kisses from me."

"I'm always ready." I heard a lot of voices around. Someone seemed to be talking to him. "Anyway, hopefully I'll talk to you later. If I'm not busy." He ended the call and I sighed.

I began counting down the days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.9K 36
|tri| - three (greek) |philia| - love, affection (greek) When Avi moves in with Scott and Mitch, they all just hope to be good roomies and are rootin...
29.2K 746 24
52K 1.9K 128
oneshots.
7.8K 419 14
A journal of sorts where Mitch takes you through what it's like to develop a crush on a straight boy who doesn't quite understand that he teases you...