Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

By ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... More

BL
BL 1
BL 2
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 16
B L ♛ 17
B L ♛ 18
B L♛19
B L ♛ 20
B L ♛21
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L♛ 28
B L ♛ 29
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
B L ♛ 37
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

B L ♛ 34

40.7K 1.2K 115
By ambershanelx

Eva

Having twins caught me off guard. Twins didn't run in my family well at least I don't think. Kavon doesn't know he said he'll ask his aunt in the mean time. Having smaller kids is a hand full and it is tiring. It is a joy but now I function off of four and three hours of sleep. Princess feels the need to whine or cry when our attention is on her. I blame Kavon, she is spoiled rotten and there is nothing we can do about but tap that ass.

"Princess hand mommy that bottle" I said reaching my hand out waiting fro her to give it to me.

She passed me the bottle and I put it in Kaylin's mouth. Kaylin was calm, I looked over as Kadin slept peacefully as the swing rocked back and forth. I remember when Princess first laid eyes on the twins, the words that came out her mouth were 'Two'. She looked at K and I and we both laughed. Once Kaylin was sleep I placed him in the other swing beside Kadin's.

After looking at the clock for the hundredth time I began to worry about Kavon's wear abouts. He said he was stepping out and he'll be back in less than an hour. Well it has been four and his phone is going straight to voice mail. Slightly getting pissed off by the second, I got up making my way downstairs with Princess trailing behind me. We both went to the kitchen and she ran to the freezer opening it reaching for the top. I went over her grabbing the tub of cookie dough ice cream. She craves this stuff, must be because when I was pregnant with her I ate it a lot. She refuses to try, strawberry ice cream.

"Don't get none on the carpet or daddy is going to be mad, okay?" I said as I placed the bowl of ice cream on her lap but not after placing a napkin down. She nodded her head as she grabbed the spoon diving in.

Kavon

A smile curved upon my lips as I looked at the picture of all my kids as my screen saver. Eva is going to bad at me because I took longer than usually but business is business.

"Ayo Bold!" I shouted making my way back inside one of my trap houses.

"Yeah" He replied coming to me.

"Look at this shit" I said as I opened the Ziploc bag showing her the marijuana that just came in. Shit was beautiful as hell. "You smoked some of it yet?"

I nodded "Hell yeah! Shit right too"

After putting it back in the safe and locking it up, I made my way back out, throwing the two duffel bags in the back, then routing my way back home. I exhaled,I know I'll hear Eva's mouth about how 'I'm married now", "I have three kids now that need me", "they depend on me" and shit like that. As I pulled into the garage, I took off my seat belt then killed the engine. With one of the bags I entered the quiet house and noticed how all the lights were off. I walked slowly up the steps making slight noises, the first person I saw was Mackenzie with her eyes starring at me.

"You suppose to be sleep" I said snatching her up off the ground then throwing her in the air as she giggled. I began planting kisses on her cheeks as I walked into my room. I placed her down then opened my closet door throwing the bag into the closet. I looked back to see that Mackenzie was playing with my phone making it lock for a minute.

After going into the bathroom and getting ready for bed I went into her room and placed her in her bed. Kneeling at her bed side, her eyes began to get heavy. She was sleepy all along she was just waiting for daddy to get home. I kissed her cheek

"Good night baby" She cuffed my face as I gave her kisses. She let out a low giggle.

"Ni ni daddy"

"I love you" I said reassuring her.

"Lob you too!" I smiled getting up and leaving. The joy of having a daughter.

There was light coming from down the hall so I made my way to the loft to see Eva sprawled out on the couch as the twins were sound a sleep. Since Eva was laying on here stomach I took that to my advantage.

"Baby wake up" I said as grabbed a handful of her ass squeezing it as I kissed her neck. She a hard ass sleeper.

"Eva get up" I said squeezing her butt tighter.

She turned over, stretching and opened her eyes. When she noticed it was me she rolled her eyes. "Hey Kavon" She got up and looked at twins, then began to look around.

"Where is Princess"

"In her bed sleep" I replied looking at the twins wishing they were up.

She turned over and closed her eyes "Well good night I'm sleeping in here"

My eyes narrowed "Well I'm sleeping in her too shitt"

*

"Having eleven week old twins is tiring. Trust me but I love my babies" Eva said into the phone.

"No... they would love to see their uncle. When you coming by?"

I knew she was talking to her little brother. They have a close relationship. He a cool nigga, he comes by the shop with his lil Hispanic friend.

Princess came strolling around the kitchen floor with a bottle in her right hand as she reached for me with the other. While picking up my baby girl my phone began ringing on the island.

"And that's why she spoiled now" Eva said into the phone, looking at Princess and

I smirked "Pleasee" then picked up my phone not looking to see who it was.

"Talk" I answered as I laid down on the couch with Kadin.

"King you and Eva free tonight?" Bold's voice spoke through the phone.

"Ugh we can be whats up?"

"So there is this nigga that wants to connect you down?"

"Ugh I don't know, you know I don't really trust these niggas" I exhaled looking into Kadin's eyes. "Yeah we'll be there, I don't know about connecting though. Let me meet 'em first"

"Aight"

The call ended and my eyes went back on my son.

"What's good lil man?" I said as his smiled trying to swing his lil balled up fist.

Eva came back downstairs and flopped on the couch next to me. "Baby do you think your parents can watch the kids tonight?"

"Yeah probably why?"

Eva

It is about seven o'clock as we walked through the foyer of the dinner. First off we're not even at a restaurant, this looks likes someone's mansion. As we walked through the foyer there were people all up and down the place making small talk with one another. The attire was formal. The Allen Schwartz black, cocktail gown hugged me perfectly, but still gave off a respectful and classy feel.

"Kavon who are these people?" I whispered to him as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Business people" He said after speaking to a few people walking past us. We finally made it to the bigger room. I looked around the ball room and so did Kavon. Felt like I was at the BET awards os some shit. There were round tables everywhere with people gathering at them. When I spotted Hazel and Riley a sigh of relief came out of my mouth.

"This way Mr. King" I heard a voice with a thick accent say. I turned around and followed Kavon walking behind him.

"Hello Mr... uh?"

"Gonzales" He spoke firmly. We made out way to a private area over looking the ball room.

"Eva" I turned around and Hazel came up to me.

"You look so pretty!" She said as we shared an embrace. "You do to so what is this all about" I said as I looked towards the men. They sat down as if we weren't here.

"I don't know but..." Hazel started then cleared her throat.

"Oh yeah, babe this is Mr. Gonzales and this is my Wife Eva" Kavon said with guilt written on his face.

"Sorry this is my wife Hazel, baby this is Mr. Gozales"

We greeted the man by shaking of our hands, even though I felt like he shook mines for too longs I brushed it off my shoulders.

A women can in and kiss the Gonzales man. He sooned introduce her. Isa was her name, she is his wife but looks more like a stripper if you ask me.

"My wife will lead you guys to where the women are... okay?" My face softened and I looked to Kavon. Even though I am not really clingy, I thought Kavon and I were going to be together the whole time.

"I'll give you guys some time" Gonzales smirked then tended to Isa.

Kavon got up coming towards me. "Kavon, what are we here for"

"That's none of your concern.. baby but listen to me" He wrapped his hands around me and got close to my ear, so that he and I were the only one in the conversation.

"I love you and I promise as soon as were done.. I am coming to get you" I looked up to him and he pressed his lips against mine. We separated and I held my clutch a bit tighter as I began making my way to Isa.

"Hey ladies" She smiled. "Lets go"

Eva and I looked at each other as we followed the women. For some reason, I can't get over this feeling on uneasiness. As we walked through the slightly vacant hallways, she opened the huge double doors and there were other women.

"Ladies" Isa spoke and the women stopped what they were doing and looked up at us with a smile. The room was similar to the one Kavon and Riley was in but a little bigger.

"This is Eva and Hazel.. welcome to the team ladies"

"Excuse me team?" I choked out.

This isn't Basketball Wives, I am apart of no team. Isa chuckled then left out the room leaving Hazel and I.

"Skinny bitch" One of the girl mumbled as Isa walked out.

"Come on, Hazel were leaving" I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why are y'all leaving damn give us a chance" Another one with about fifty inches of weave smiled. I did want some information, so why not stay longer.

The butler gave Hazel and I some shots and we proceeded to the table with the girl.

"Um what is this for?" Hazel asked with an eyebrow lifted looking at them ladies.

"Your husband's are drug overseers right?"

I nudged Hazel not to say anything just in case they may be trying to get any information out of us. You never know. We don't know these females and they don't know us.

"I have no idea" Hazel said awkwardly. Then looked at me.

"Yeah, I am not sure what this little ball thingy was for but it was nice meeting you ladies but we have children to attend to back at home" I smiled then got up from the table.

"Nice meeting you guys two.. we'll see each other more" I heard her say from over my shoulder. Walking out of the room and closing the door Hazel looked to me.

"Now where to Dora?" She said as she crossed her arms.

"Out of the place.." I said as I was looking at the people that walked past hoping to see Kavon.

"How about we just go back to the room Eva?"

I agreed following behind her. As we walked I called my mother to see how my babies were. I haven't been separated from the twins this long and I'm sure Hazel hasn't been separated from Reina from this long. Hazel's baby girl was born a couple of week before the boys and she's such a cutie-pie, with her chubby thighs.

"I think this is the room" Hazel spoke looking at me as we stood in front of the door.

"Ma, I'll see you in the morning. kiss my babies for me and tell them I love them...Right you too, bye"

I ended the call and scrunched up my eyebrows at Hazel "And how you know Boots?" I said rekindling the joke she tried from earlier.

"Listen.. I know my husband's voice"

Taking her word for it I knocked twice awaiting an answer. Isa opened it shocking both Hazel and I. She look confused as to opening the door more. Slightly moving her narrow body out the way, because she didn't seem do to so herself, I entered the room to see stacks of money on the table along with a shocked Kavon, Riley and Gonzales.

"Aye they can't fucking be in here!" Gonzales shouted.

"Kavon lets go!" I said ignoring the Hispanic man's voice. The guards on the other side of the room were making their way over to us. I just wanted to go home, I don't know what the hell I was thinking agreeing to this. Now I don't know what we have gotten into.

"Get cha' dogs because if they lay a hand on my wife.. that's they life.." Kavon said getting up, looking so serious and sexy.

That's my man, I thought to myself causing a smirk to come on my face. He looks good when he's mad.

"Look Gonzales we'll do this another time" Riley butted in cooling down the tense atmosphere.

"Yeah yeah" He replied and put the blunt back to his lips, dismissing us. As we walked out I turned to Kavon rolling my eyes.

"What?" He cried out, indicating he ways annoyed.

-

let me know what ya' thinkingggg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
210K 3.2K 19
"Meechie was son of the highest KingPin in NYC everyone called his dad King and Meechie had to take his place next ... and that time was comin real s...
7.2K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
98.1K 2.7K 30
Araceli is 16 and is ready to be set free from the brutal life of a biker princess. Her mother and older brother was shoot dead and her dad was sente...