Racing Hearts

By Sarupreethi

Ranked #125(Romance) as on 14/6/2016 Laugh with me Cry with me Fight with me Walk with me But ne... More

Prologue
Champion!!
My life !! My Passion!!
First meet ;-)
Gotta job!!
Meeting again!!
Only Annoyance ;(
Crazy Fights..!!
Where did you go..??
First Ride》》》
Friends???
Misconceptions :(
What's bothering u??
We're not meant to be :/
Damn you,Neha!
Guilty :/
A shoulder to lean on :)
The Surprise :0 :D :)
Say yes!!
Hurtful love :/
You love me ,I know that ;) :p
Unexpected happenings !!
Too much of family dramas ....
On the wheels!! A kiss in the air :^)
My heart belongs to a rider :)
A day to remember ○°♡♡
The Aftermath
Love or Race??
Remorse and Regrets :/
With love ,we parted miles apart ..!!
Chasing dreams 》》》♡
Wished for y♡u , and here y♡u are !!
Wedding bells ☆!!
Each day I ♡ U More!!
Tears of joy & Tears of pain..
In the ~waves~ of change...
Epilogue
AN
Surprise...

Off to the city of £○♡€ !!

6K 249 57
By Sarupreethi

My hearty congratulations to NATASHAJESS for beginning her new phase of life ! Wishing you all happiness and love :) :)

Arjun's pov:

The morning sun kissed me awake , sending rays of brightness through the oval windows . I blinked my sleep blurred eyes in an attempt to get over from the sleep.

The dawn was no more usual. Personally I feel that the best part in a wedded life is falling asleep beside your love and waking up to the sight of your love.

Seeing her sleeping next to me with her head confined in the crook of my neck ,her hands tugging my chest with a layer of serinity plastered across her face , life seemed fulfilled and contented.

I carefully rolled a bit closer to her side to see her glowing face, she looked so peaceful in her sleep with a small curl on her lips. Her hair spread out around her head like a aureole. Brushing aside the few locks of hair over her cheeks  , I gazed that angelic face of hers , which has the magical charm to dissolve me into her.

She looked beautiful than ever , I couldn't resist myself from planting a kiss on her cheeks. When I did so , she slightly snuggled inside the soft duvet, I didn't wanna disturb her sleep ,so I neatly pulled the dispersed duvet over her , she hugged it tight and rolled aside enclosing herself in its warmth.

Standing right before the bed,  I admired my sleeping beauty in her calm slumber . To admit the truth ,her presence at home felt angelic. Now and forever she would be the queen of our home . But the fact that we are married doesn't mean that she is going to take charge of the household and do justice as a home maker .
I am sorry , I will never be those kind of stereotypical husbands .
Like she wraps me in her love with kind words giving me the strength to pursue my dreams whenever I lose my confidence , I'll be her strength . My respect for her would always grow stronger and stronger with time.

Without waking her up , I silently sauntered away from the place to proceed with my morning workout in the adjacent room.

Wiping away the sheen of sweat beads that shined over my face after an hour of workout session , I strolled into our room hoping that she would have awaken now. But without any clue that it was dawn , she had been sleeping like a child.

If it had been any other day I would've let her sleep , but today I was in the urge to awake her as we had to catch the 08.45 a.m flight to Paris , our honeymoon destiny.
I have always wondered on were to take her to the honeymoon . As always I wanted to give her the best surprise . When I crazily foraged through the Google to chose our dream destination, it's her bestie , my brother Abhay who spilled the beans that she had always dreamed of going to Paris , the city of love. Thanks to him , I was able to surprise her.

A week before when I had revealed her the surprise that we would be leaving to Paris for our honeymoon , her eyes alighted in josh as she squealed and jumped in joy. She glowed inside out in excitement with a sunshine smile crackling her lips . Also I was lucky enough to earn a few tight hugs and kisses as my wife got wired up in excitement.

Back to my sleeping beauty ,"Darling ", I squealed , craning towards her face , running my fingers through her messed up hair.

"Uhmmm", she hummed in a sleepy tone.

"Wake up dear ! ", I uttered calmly as she tried to sneak peek through her half shut eyelids .

" Your coffee is beside you , C'mon get up and have your coffee!  , I'm going for shower ", I passed the quick note of information to her and paced away to take my shower since sweat beads were dripping down my body due to the workouts.

When I came back from the shower , she was in the middle of her coffee sipping session , Seeing me her eyelids went wide, "Arjun",she gasped in between her coffee sip and a lazy yawn.

"Yes love ", I gasped , raking my fingers through the dishevelled strands of my wet hair.

"Arjun why don't you wake me up a little earlier , what would aunty think if I sleep like a pig and drink bed coffee from my husband's hand ? I keep on reminding you ,why don't you understand Arjun ", she frowned .

Shaking the water droplets off my hair I walked closer to her side , I glared straight into her sleepy eyes , " Why don't you understand baby , I keep on telling you to feel yourself at home. You don't have to change yourself ", I tried to comfort her . I always wanted her to be the same person whom I fell in love with , her innocence and laziness is something cute,  I don't want her to change for me.

"Arjun, why don't you understan. ..",before she completed the words , I ambled forward to peck her coffeed lips ; A morning kiss

While I savoured those soft feathery lips , she wriggled herself , pulling out of the soft morning kiss , "Arjun , I know were you are up to , pleasee hold back some romance for our honeymoon too ", she said getting away from my hold.

My brows knitted together into a smirk when I heard her jeering comments.

While I tried to hold her , she wriggled herself from my hold.

Giving a slight peck on my cheeks , she ran away from the place to take her shower.

I couldn't get off from the smile that sneaked my lips due to her actions , "Get ready soon", I managed to warn her and moved on to check with our packings.

Soon we were at the airport to board the flight . While we were busy with our check-ins ,this three idiots came from nowhere ; Abhay ,Nikki and Aarthi . Ayoh , they jeered us like anything and thank God for the flight's  call , otherwise they would've never ended their mocking session

Once we got settled on our seats, she tangled her hands in mine. I could see how much excited she was !! She didn't fail to take a selfie of us and update her insta status ; Off to the city of love with the love of my life #toparis #excited #Arjun&me😘
She was crazy and I love her craziness!

Neha's pov:

An extravagant honeymoon to an exotic destiny; Paris..
I've always fantasized my dream to visit Paris once in my lifetime , but not this sooner.
Like he says ,"I have my own ways ", he do have his own ways to flatter someone with surprises .

The first morning after our wedding , he placed an envelope in my hands; that was our tickets to Paris.

I was extremely delighted to see the word PARIS there .

I gazed him with enlightened eyes , as I lacked in words to express my feelings. It had been my dream from childhood to visit Paris , there is no particular reason for why it was Paris , but I always dreamed to go there. I couldn't resist myself from jumping on to his arms and pay my gratitude through kisses.

Almost after an 14 hour flight journey in the Air India we landed at Paris -the city of love . Though it was an new day at a new place , jetlag sucked us . We were too exhausted to think about roaming around. As we opted to rest for the day, we reached the hotel by cab. As we checked into the Panoramic suite at hotel Mandarin Oriental , one of the big luxurious hotels in the city , I couldn't take off my eyes from the scintillating windows , through which the panoramic view of the city was amazing.

The rest of the day went by sleeping out of the tiredness and jetlag.

As the sun rays spread over the horizon , scattering its yellow rays into the sky , I felt the livelines of the morning. My lips curled up into a neat smile on seeing Arjun's hands draping me in his embrace. I could see the tired lines on his face . Seeing that my fingers went over to caress his hair , slow and steady I laced my fingers through his hair.

"Feels heaven darling ",he muttered under his breath in a husky voice.

"You naughty !! ,Awake ,aren't you?",I screeched leaning towards him more closer.

He being my naughty husband , pulled me on to his chest , making me lie atop him. "Arjunnnnnnn.....Its morning! , Is this the time for your romance ??", I asked him.

"Let it be !!, Time doesn't matter me to romance my love ",he replied with an graceful smirk on his face.

I had to bit my lips on knowing what's going to come next. "No baby ,don't bite it anymore ", he flashed a grin pulling me in for a passionate kiss . His endless romance continued as we made love . We nestled there for hours cuddling each other skin to skin in the aroma of love.

It was the most wonderful evening , standing at the heart of the city holding Arjun's hands. We were on our way to the Eiffel tower , for the most romantic dinner date. 

That was a moment to cherish for our lifetime ; dinner at the first floor of the most wonderful monument; the Eiffel . It was truly a magical moment to have dinner with my love atop of the wonder. The entire place had been litten with scented candles and sweet fragrance spread everywhere with musicians playing melodies in rythm intensifying the soul of romance between the couples.

After our most romantic dinner , clasping my hands in his, he walked  towards the second floor of the Eiffel tower from where we watched the panoramic view of the city that illuminated in lights .

As we stood there gazing the amazing view of the city that glittered like a jewel , suddenly Arjun went on his knees lending a rose out in his hands declaring, "Je t'aime! (I Love you in French) ".

I was speechless and completely  flattered by his move.

Without making him wait , I grabbed the rose from his hands and accepted his love by saying ,"Aimez-vous aussi! (Love you too in French)".

I enclosed myself in his warm hug following a passionate kiss ;It was like a dream ,standing atop of the Eiffel kissing each other . I must admit that  this memory is never gonna fade through the roll of our life.

That was another evening at Paris , locking our hands together we took a stroll down the river Seine. We walked below the street level, down the staircases finding solace away from the crowds spying on all the lovely houseboats that were anchored to the banks of Seine.

It was truly a timeless and magical moment taking a cruise through the Seine river . Seine at the night ;the best place at Paris, one shouldn't miss.
That was the most romantic night out with the City of Lights aglow and its most striking monuments lit up. Standing hand in hand on the deck of the boat , we starred at the monuments that began lighting up bit by bit as the nightfall descended , the entire city was set ablaze at sunset. Paris looked unequivocally stunning at night.

But one thing that I personally missed at Paris was , I couldnt tag our love lock to the bridge across the Seine river. Since the love lock location at the Pont des Arts in Paris, was recently cleared of its more than a  million of enduring passion love locks as there was threatening fear that the bridge would fall down because of weight.
Still we caught up with few selfie moments standing before love locks!

In the renowned city of love, we found innumerable ways to share our tenderness and love. No wonder it's been called the city of love. The week flew just like that .

The city was totally flawless , perfectly beautiful with gleaming love everywhere around making us to fall in love over and over again . We got lost ourselves in the stunning beauty and the dearly love of Paris each and every moment .

From watching the romantic french film at the historic Le Grand Rex Theatre ; visiting the temple of love and sharing our delightful kiss there ; sight seeing the beautiful art galleries and museums at the heart of the city ; the tallest ferris wheel ride ever clinging on to Arjun's arms in fear; the funfilled day at the Disney land ; Eating the best pizzas sitting by the banks of the Canal Saint-Martin from the pink flamingo , a pizza parlour down the nearby Rue Bichat, whose bicycle delivery man will use the pink balloon that we hold as a beacon to locate you on the canal and present you with your order ;the french tango ; every moment spent at the city of love and lights took us way far. Those ten days were worthy memories to hold back for a life time.

Our first trip to Paris ,
the best one for the rest of our life!
We fell in love again , as the French air kissed us !

So a small filler chapter ! How was it??  Please don't think that I'm lengthening my book with many unwanted chapters, I wanted to show some best moments of their life ,That's it!

Plss keep supporting ,that means a lot to  me :)

Sarang hae ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 278 19
Two people meet, they fall in love, they eventually get married and live their lives happily ever after that's it...end of the story right? Actually...
3.7K 326 17
This is the same story in which there are so many twists and turns, there is a game of revenge, there is a drama of love, there are races of cars or...
31.8K 2.5K 52
☆ SWAN BOOK AWARD WINNER in Special Category. !UNDER EDITING! ♡*FIRST INSTALLMENT OF Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond SERIES*♡ CATEGORY- General Fiction...
422K 22.6K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...