New Life, Same Problems (EDIT...

By OnlyVonii

Going through the edit phase More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not A Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Timeline
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question?
BOOK 2 POSTED

Chapter 22

2.6K 105 18
By OnlyVonii

Amari

I yanked the test out of her hand and witnessed that it was now not 1 line it was 2.
"Wha-W- How-?!" I was stumbling over words because I was so nervous. Having to find out your pregnant and about to go to jail for 6 months and then Graduation is in 3 weeks, prom is in 2 meaning ION HAVE TIME TO GO TO JAIL AT ALL.

"What you mean how? He beat that cat up an----"

"I didn't ask how it happen."

"Uh Yes You Did."

"Well you knew what I meant, I didn't ask for a ghetto sex ed class." She laughed.

"Well Did y'all wrap it up." I stared off into the distance trying to remember.

"Uh We was High after my birthday and it's a slightttt chance a condom wasn't used."

She got up cabbage patching.

"Fuck Is you dancing for?" I at her confused.

"Cuz Girl You Having A Birthday Sex Baby that's like the 2nd Best After Love and Tendering Baby Like Candles, roses , and petal type love liks on that white people stuff. But you my lovely bestfriend is have a BIRTHDAY SEX BABYYY!!!! Watch He/She gon be the life of y'all party."

She continued to ramble on and then I started to tune her out.

"It's sho betta then a crack baby cuz that's something serio---"

"HEY! Shut.Tf.Up."

"Sorry you know I ramble when I get happy and overly excited."

I pulled towards the door and grabbed my keys

"Where is we going chyll." As we got in the car.

"Dunkin Donuts, I'm hungry." She started clapping she gets excited over food too.

Lucas

I was at the warehouse in the office when Joselyn came in closing the door behind her.

"Lukey Pooh I'm back" She said sitting on the other side of the desk with papers.

"Wassup What You Got For Me J." I said leaning on the desk.

"I have blueprints right here........I have the entrance/ exit ways........and the electricity patterns like where to cut the power out and what not." She said handing me stacks of paper smiling.

"Okay Ill give this to the team so we can come up with a plan." I said then pressed the buzzer to the I intercom calling for my assistant Patricia.

I looked down at the paperwork, Joselyn came around the desk and sat on my lap. "Anything else 'Mr. boss man."

She said seductively sitting on my lap.

"No And Get Up Joselyn." I said gently pushing her then started to tickle her so she would move

Suddenly the door opened to Patricia my assistant and Joselyn laughter seized to a light chuckle.

She rolled her eyes at Joselyn and picked up the papers then looked at me saying.

"That don't look very cousin like......Don't get yourself and this girl fucked up."

She slammed the door after her leaving Joselyn and I.

Amari

We left Dunkin Donuts, somewhat full and Harmony decided to take a picture of me

"You never take decent damn pictures. Got me wasting my storage." She said playfully rolling her eyes.

I replied Whatever then looked at my phone seeing a text from my girl Patricia

Tricia💯: Aye You Need Come Check This "Cousin" because if I do I'm going to lose my job.

Me: Alright Thanks For Letting Me Know

Tricia💯: You Know I Got You.

I got in the car and cranked it up heading to the Warehouse. Stay on yo best behavior Amari, is what I kept saying to myself..

......

Once we pulled up I greeted everyone and Patricia. We walked to the office to the back that Lucas and I share.

I opened the door to see him on the computer and Joselyn on her laptop sitting on our couch.

"Hey Baby." Said putting on a phony smile to act like Patricia didn't tell me what's up.

I kissed his cheek and put my bag on the table while Harmony greeted Lucas.

"Hey I'm Amari His Girlfriend.....And You Are?" I said extending my hand.

She gently grabbed it and shook it saying. "I'm his cousin, Joselyn from Philly."

I forced a smile and these words to come out. "Nice to Meet You, Your So Pretty."

"On the inside" Harmony Mumbled. I side eyed her trying not to laugh. Joselyn didn't hear her.

"Hey I'm Harmony, Amari Best Friend."

She waved she don't like touching people because that means that they touching her at that same time and she don't like being touched by just anyone.........She's weird, I know you don't have to understand her. I barely do.

As I looked up I saw Lucas looking at me like I was strange. Probably because I being so nice and not ripping her to shreds.

Lucas

Amari was tripping me out. I saw underneath this perky, nice act she got going on. I know she really wants to argue, yell, and fight but she not. That's very unusual.

"So Lukey Pooh and....Amari The Best Time to break up in that joint is........."

She paused looking down at the computer before speaking.

"8 pm because according to the surveillance the outside security go home at 8 and there's only 1 person guarding outside and 4 people guarding inside on the 2nd floor." She said closing the laptop, then looking at the three of us.

"I fulfilled my purpose so call me when the shin' dig goes down. Nice meeting y'all and Bye Lukey Pooh." She twiddle her fingers going out the door.

"Bye Lukey Pooh." Harmony and Amari mocked her then hysterically laughed as I straight faced us them the whole time

"Why y'all hating bruh?" I said closing my laptop.

"Aint nobody hating on the girl we just.......find it strange how she call you 'Lukey Pooh'." Amari said crossing her legs, now intensively analyzing me.

Harmony Chuckled. " Ion have no type of nickname like that for none of my cousins. They just my nigga, lil ugly dude, or just a shorter version of they name . Lukey Pooh doesn't really sound appropriate in this situation."

"So what you about to do about your trial date in 2 days?" I said disregarding the subject and moving.

Amari

I know him too well, he trying to dodge the matter of the situation but I brush it off.

"Well since I'm pr---Working Here Now.... We uh I have more than enough money for bail." Woah Nice Save Amari, Mental High Five

"But wouldn't you want to go in there so you can do the 6 months and then when you fight again you won't get charged for the same crime. I think its Something called Double Jeopardy."

Harmony and I screwed our face at him he making it seem like he want me to be gone for a whole 6 months in a place I could potentially die.

"You bout that dumb yo!" Harmony said getting out of her seat. I stood up as I spoke.

" You Have That Mixed Up, and Why Would You Want Me To Do That. You want me to miss 6 months of our lives together, miss prom, graduation all because you probably hiding something." I rolled my eyes and left before he was able to retaliate.

Ion wanna hear what he has to say. I just wanna turn up tomorrow before I go into court.

Lucas

I don't honestly want her to go in but......I just need break. If I say I want a break to her she just going to make things difficult.

None of this would've happened if she never came back.

What is he up to?

Was he wrong?

How yall feel about Joselyn?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.8K 65
Your name is Rose and your in high school with your idols but there is a cach they are bullying you
402 30 16
This will be an edited version of my original story. I wanted to add and change around a few things. I hope you enjoy.
4.1K 195 21
Zara had just gotten invited to a high school reunion. There she met some old friends but also one of her high school bullies. Will they make up or w...
62.2K 1K 20
Yeh Billie is a bully