A vampire in Naruto world? (N...

By Ninanafsi

Rubin a full blood vampire with no idea how old she is. Her father the king of the vampires. One night for... More

A vampire in Naruto world? (Naruto fan-fic)
A vampire in Naruto world? (Advntr 1)
A vampire in Naruto world? (advntr 1 part 2)
Advntr 1 part 3
Adventure 1 part 4
Adventure 1 part 6
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
READ
Chuunin exams day 1
Chunnin 2
Chunnin exams 3
chunnin exams 4
chunnin exams 5
chunnin exams Fight already!
Itadamakimashu
I'll crush you like a bug
i am sorry but...

Adventure 1 part 5

5.1K 241 20
By Ninanafsi

I appeared outside from Tazuna's house and stepped inside

"Honey I'm home!" I yell with a happy voice

"Rubin-chan in here" 

I walked into the kitchen to find my team, Tazuna and Tsunami eating

Well not excactly... Naruto and Sasuke was gobble up their food like animals with pieces of food smearing their face. 

"MORE!" they said in the same time and raised theirs plates. They glared at each other but not for long as they started throwing up.

Ewww

"Why do you keep eating when you throw it up?!" my eyes wide by their stupidity "How stupid can you be?"

"No I must keep going" Sasuke said and glared at me

And Naruto agreed "Yeah we must become stronger"

Are they stupid what do they think that by throwing up they become stronger? What kind of logic is that?

"Am I surrounded only by idiots?" I asked Kakashi as I took a seat next to him

"I would like to think no. But I am sure you would disagree with me" he said not looking at me

I smirked "Yeah propably. Oh! And Kakashi?" 

He turned his attention on me "I am so glad you are talking at me again" I gave him one of my bigest grins. 

hehe

Kakashi would answer at me and I am sure it would be something hilarious but Sakura cut him off "Hey why do you have a torn picture?" she pointed at a small picture behind us that only Inari, Tazuna and Tsuname was on it. But it was clear the spot where the picture was torn was a man.

"Sakura please stop asking questions and sit down now." I glared at her.

Seriously who asks why a picture is torn in a house but they still keep it on a clear view. The man that was clearly reminded bad memories to the family. How can you be so stupid to not realise it.

"Why? I want to know why Inari-kun was looking at this picture the whole dinner" she was so stupid shut your mouth woman. The family now had stiff shoulders and their heads down.

But Sakura didn't stop there of course not she kept going "It seems like someone has purposly tore the picture only were the person's face was" No shit sherlock. Give her a f*cking metal!  

I stood up ready to grab the girl from her candyfloss hair and drag her face to the wall on the whole house. I don't know why I was so angry usually I wouldn't care but family issues was hitting hard in me. Maybe because I also had some family issues growing up.

I felt a hand gripping my wrist. I turned to growl at the person who stopped me how they dare?

But Kakashi just shook his head and pulled me back at my seat. "Control yourself" he whispered at me. 

"It's my husband" 

"And the man called the hero of this city" Tazuna continued

I saw I nari slowly getting up from the table his face shadowed by his hat and walked toward the door.

BANG!

He closed the door behind him not saying a single word. Great job Sakura. I scoffed.

But Tsunami didn't yell at pinky but to Tazuna "Father I have told you so many times don't mention that man infront of Inari" 

I glared hard at Sakura and if looks could kill she would be propably ten feet under ground alive screaming and me throwing sea water over her on her open wounds.  Sakura couldn't take her eyes off mine from her fear. She was sweating hard now

"Rubin breath!" Kakashi scolded 

"Fine" I huffed and snatched my hand from his strong grip. I walked outside from the house up on the roof and lyied down there breathing hard trying to calm my nerves looking up on the stars.

From there I heard Tazuna's story about Inari's dad. What that scumbag did to Inari's father was heartless even for me and he is going to pay I promised to myself.

After a few minutes Naruto came running outside. 

"If you are thinking about training then stop. If you lose any more chakra you might die!" Kakashi yelled. 

Well better follow that idiot so he won't kill himself. I got up and run in the trees following Naruto's scent and saw him practising panting from exhaustion but he kept going.

 I just sat on a tree covering myslef so he won't see me and watched him ready to jump down if he pushed himself to far.

.........................................................................

Morning came Naruto was lying on his back snoring I giggled with the idiot. How could he drop his guard like that not even sensing me a predator standing in the shadows staring at him.

I shook my head at his idiotic behavior. He is too cute to even hurt him.

Finaly bored and tired from watching him all night. I turned my back at him and run back to the house. 

I said good morning to everyone. I saw Sasuke eating his breakfast silently, I walked towards him and ruffled his hair. He groaned trying to get them back to his usual duckbutt. 

"Oh I remember that groan" I whispered in his eat teasing him. He blushed and glared at me.

"I am going to find Naruto" he got up and jogged outside. 

I giggled with his uneaseness. I took my seat next to Kakashi who was reading his book.

"Stop teasing our student Rubin-chan." he turned a page

I chuckled "Why it is so fun!" 

"I don't care Rubin. You can't do that"

I leaned at him "But you don't complain when I am teasing you" I said casually

"Well It's a different teasing at what you are doing at Sasuke and he is only 13" he said seriously

I smirked "Are you jealous?"

He sighed "Rubin I am being serious here! If you don't stop I'll have to report it to the Hokage! This behavior must stop now!"

And it was true his face hadn't a spot of amusement. His eyes bored in mine. He wasn't angry he was just stating the obvious. 

I'll have to stop bullying Sasuke and be just his sensei? That would be hard but I was a determine person , I really wanted to be part of the village and be a sensei. But for some reason I felt close the the emo kid it was fun to make him show other expressions except anger and coldness. 

But I have never seen Sasuke smiling by my tease. 

Kakashi was still observing me waiting for an answer 

"Okay. I'll stop." I said with a serious voice. I pushed back the chair and got up "now let's go see what progress Naruto and Sasuke did"

He nodded satisfied with my answer and we went to the training place we were yesterday.

"Heh Rubin-sensei, Kakashi-sensei" Naruto yelled laughing from a tall tree branch. Kakashi and Sakura was astonished with his progress me on the other hand I had already saw it. He got up and pretended that he was falling making us scared shitless.

"Nah I am messing with you" he laughed upside down from the branch

You little **** making me worry

But then he started to falling again this time in real, he screamed but I was frozen in my place. Naruto was falling move your f*ucking ass to save him damn it. 

To my great relief Sasuke apeared and grabbed him from his ankle saving him. Sakura praised him greatly with her high pitch voice but his attention was turned at me smirking. 

I shrugged "Well done Sasuke" my voice emotionless. His face turned to shock as I turned my back at them and left without another word towards the house. I was so f*cking thirtsy.

My hand trembling close to my flask where the blood was. I had to wait a little longer to drink there was only one last swing for me in there and we had to fight Zabuza.

DAMN IT!!!!!!

 I SO WANT TO KILL EVERYONE RIGHT NOW! F*UCK!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUAAAAAA

Rubin: I want blood damn it!!!!! And votes comments andddddd followers (clank,clank my fangs)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
431K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...