A vampire in Naruto world?

After that scene in public we continued wlking to the academy I didn't give Kakashi's book back and I was currently reading it.

"How do you have such speed if you didin't even know anything about ninjas?" He asked after staring at me for a long time. 

I sighted and turned the page of the book "I was born with this speed. If Lord Hokage let me stay, and I really want to stay. I'll let you know everything about me. How about that?" I told him not bothering taking my eyes from the book.

From the corner of my eye I saw him nod. We were now in the academy walking down the halls. 

"What are you doing Naruto?" I heard voices from a classroom. Kakashi propably didn't heard but with my enchance hearing it was easy for me. "That's what you get for being late"

That must be Naruto's voice. I definately not going in there first. I smirked.

Should I tell Kakshi? 

I saw him from the corner of my eye glaring at his book. Nope definately not.

"Kakashi you go first" I smiled at him when we were infront of the classroom

He just looked at me boredly and he stuck his head inside when something dropped on his head leaving dust everywhere I almost laughed outloud. But for my bad luck a small sound escaped me and covered my mouth with my hand trying to keep it down.

"My first impression for you guys... I don't like you " he said looking at me from the corner of his eye. "Meet me up on the roof" and he poofed away. 

I thought he should be with me all the times. I never imagined I was the annoying type.

"Hey Naruto." I went next to him as all four of us, me, Naruto, a girl with pink hair and a boy with black hair walked up to the roof.

"Who are you?" he looked at me suspiciously. 

"It's me Rubin." I laughed at him and removed my hood to let him see my half face.

He beamed at me then he sweat dropped. "I don't remember you" 

My smiled dropped and a vein appeared on my forehead. But I din't have time to react the pink head punced him on the head. 

"Naruto, that's not very polite. Apologize now!" 

"Heh. Sorry Rubin" he said shaking his head. The boy with the raven hair was smirking behind the little girl but he didn't say anything. 

When we finally were up on the roof they sat down facing Kakashi but I sat next to him. Making him move away from me accomfortable. 

"Okay. Let's begin with introductions. Go!" Kakashi said with a boring expration.

"Kakashi why don't you introduce yourself first. It's not polite asking about them when they don't know even your name." I sighted. Basic manners! I pulled out from my cloak the perv book. 

"Fine" he looked at them "My name is Kakashi Hatake. I have no disire to tell you my dislikes and likes-"

"Perv books" I butt in without looking away from the book.

He just gave me a deadpan look.

"Dreams for the future-"

"Enough money to buy the hole perc books series"

"Hmmm.. Well I have lot's of hobbies-"

"Like bleeding from your nose"

He was growing a vein on his forehead. But the kids were seemed amused by my cuts in on his speech. "Fine why don't you say to them about yourself then Rubin-chan"