Adventure 1 part 5

I appeared outside from Tazuna's house and stepped inside

"Honey I'm home!" I yell with a happy voice

"Rubin-chan in here" 

I walked into the kitchen to find my team, Tazuna and Tsunami eating

Well not excactly... Naruto and Sasuke was gobble up their food like animals with pieces of food smearing their face. 

"MORE!" they said in the same time and raised theirs plates. They glared at each other but not for long as they started throwing up.

Ewww

"Why do you keep eating when you throw it up?!" my eyes wide by their stupidity "How stupid can you be?"

"No I must keep going" Sasuke said and glared at me

And Naruto agreed "Yeah we must become stronger"

Are they stupid what do they think that by throwing up they become stronger? What kind of logic is that?

"Am I surrounded only by idiots?" I asked Kakashi as I took a seat next to him

"I would like to think no. But I am sure you would disagree with me" he said not looking at me

I smirked "Yeah propably. Oh! And Kakashi?" 

He turned his attention on me "I am so glad you are talking at me again" I gave him one of my bigest grins. 

hehe

Kakashi would answer at me and I am sure it would be something hilarious but Sakura cut him off "Hey why do you have a torn picture?" she pointed at a small picture behind us that only Inari, Tazuna and Tsuname was on it. But it was clear the spot where the picture was torn was a man.

"Sakura please stop asking questions and sit down now." I glared at her.

Seriously who asks why a picture is torn in a house but they still keep it on a clear view. The man that was clearly reminded bad memories to the family. How can you be so stupid to not realise it.

"Why? I want to know why Inari-kun was looking at this picture the whole dinner" she was so stupid shut your mouth woman. The family now had stiff shoulders and their heads down.

But Sakura didn't stop there of course not she kept going "It seems like someone has purposly tore the picture only were the person's face was" No shit sherlock. Give her a f*cking metal!  

I stood up ready to grab the girl from her candyfloss hair and drag her face to the wall on the whole house. I don't know why I was so angry usually I wouldn't care but family issues was hitting hard in me. Maybe because I also had some family issues growing up.

I felt a hand gripping my wrist. I turned to growl at the person who stopped me how they dare?

But Kakashi just shook his head and pulled me back at my seat. "Control yourself" he whispered at me. 

"It's my husband" 

"And the man called the hero of this city" Tazuna continued

I saw I nari slowly getting up from the table his face shadowed by his hat and walked toward the door.

BANG!

He closed the door behind him not saying a single word. Great job Sakura. I scoffed.

But Tsunami didn't yell at pinky but to Tazuna "Father I have told you so many times don't mention that man infront of Inari" 

I glared hard at Sakura and if looks could kill she would be propably ten feet under ground alive screaming and me throwing sea water over her on her open wounds.  Sakura couldn't take her eyes off mine from her fear. She was sweating hard now