Chapter 5

So sorry that I didn't update 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I took a long hot bath. A really hot one as my temperature is extremely low. When I finished I walked towards Kakashi's closet.

Yes as you read I went to Kakashi's closet. What didi you expect I didn't have any money yet and I and I don't have time to go out to the streets naked. Well I don't think that the males would mind even some females but I am not going to do it. 

All his shirts were the same and all his trousers too! I sighed I grabbed one of his blue everyday shirts and wore it. It was black elastic sleevless and it was hugging my body also it came a little lower than mid-thight. Under it I wore my tight short shorts that were still fitting me. 

My hair were too long but if I cut it when I'd turn back to my... well previosly self it will be short so I found an another solution. I pulled them up in twin pigtails and brushed them.

I looked myself to the mirror (the picture on the side is for her hair mostly but you can picture her with scarlet eyes) I was such a baby face. Now I understand why my Father was so obsessed with me when I was born. I was starting to get used to it but I don't think I would ever get used to seeing my body child-like and not having my sharp eyes. 

Well... there is nothing I can do right now so I better stop complaining. Or I could drink and kill someone and turned back to my normal self.... propably not I like this village it's so fun.

I shrugged and went to find my scyth and mask that was connecting with my shirt-dress. When I had my mask back on and my scyth on my back, that was now I was looking ridiculous with such an big ass weapon bigger that me on my back, I went to the window and jumped to the street.

I'll have to apologise to Kakashi later. I just couldn't stay to the apartment any longer period.

I walked down the streets just looking around observing everything. Soe villagers were greeting me others minding their own bussiness and others.... I'll deal with the punks later for glaring at me.

Then I heard high rated hearts. They were building frantically. I turned and followed the sound taking my time. I first heard Naruto's voice raising as always but there were also voices I didn't recognise.

I finaly found them I could see Sakura, Naruto and some kids. Also some strangers. Their backs were facing my way but I could see that the one was a female with 4 short pigtails with a black weapon on her back and next to her a male wearing an not so flattering black outfit with two cat like ears on his head.

Naruto tried to attack him propably trying to save the boy that the male had in the air by his scarf. 

But Narutoit seems like he slipped and he fell on his butt. My shoulders dropped. How can he win an criminal like Zabuza and he can't deal with a male with cat-ears?

"Oh.. Leaf ninja are weak!" the male taunted him.

I think this is my queue to save the fame of this village. I lazily took a slow step and I apeared behind him. The female looked startled at me but I didn't even aknowledge her my eyes bored at the back of the males head I raised my foot lazily and placed it in the back of his knee and put a little force.

He screamed falling to his knee dropping the boy to the ground. 

"Kankuro!" the female shot to help him but I shot her a look my eyes slightly flashing silently commanding her in ther mind to not move a muscle still holding the boy named Kankuro to the ground.