A vampire in Naruto world?

okay i caved.  You neither vote nor comment. BUT i still updated. PF!

You win, I lose end of the game here is the next chapter.

----------------------------------------

After some explaining that I didn't know where I was from and where I am, Lord Hokage ordered Kakashi-san to take me to his home (like a stray cat) and tell me all the do's and don'ts, musts'. With a few words everything that has to do with their everyday life. It was truly fascinating. 

All to how I must address people to how the nations work together and the past wars that occure in this unknown world for me. When we arrived at his appartment he went straight to bed and told me that he will wake up early in the morning and I must go with him and he ordered me to go to his spare bedroom and sleep. But I didn't need to sleep. I am a creature of the night and night is my day.

So I went and sat in my new bedroom. To my suprise it had an unsield window. After a few minutes when I heard from my bedroom that his breath was even I removed my cloak, now only with my dark short midnight dress and black boots I jumped out of the window not really caring the hight. The wind was hitting my face, I felt like flying a free bird finally. I landed perfectly on my feet and sterted to run in the village, of course they ordered me not go anywhere without Kakashi or another Jonin but I doubt even they couldn't see me with the speed I am running now. 

You would ask why I stayed and agreed with their terms. Well it's obvious. 

I want to meet this people I want to live like they do. I want to see how their everyday lives are and from what I have already heard the life of ninja is and it is very interesting.

After I run for a few hours all around the village and learned every corner by heart, the first rays of the sun started to showing. The sun.

The sun is beautiful.

I have never saw him before. 

I had fed today so if the sun was gonna to fall on my exposed skin the only react would be a few red spots after a few minutes. Appear then dissapear and then appear again until it sterts to be itchi then I must go to the shadow before I start to burn. Father warned me about sun and its affects on me when he first saw me at my open window.

But I didnt stay to feel the sun on my skin I ran quickly back to the house and jumped up at the 4th floor window and in my bed. I stayed there pretending to be asleep.

Kakashi woke up and did his everyday routine so I tuned out leaving him some privacy. Its hard to have some privacy with a vampire living with you when I can hear, smell, sense everything from miles away.

"Rubin-chan wake up and get ready we are leaving" he knocked my door before walking away toward the kitchen with slow steps. 

I sped to the bathroom in my room and took a quick bath, a few seconds in human time put back on my dress and shoes, combed my dark hair with my fingers and then I took a deep breath staring my scarlet eyes in the mirror. A big new fantastic day for you Rubin, just for you.

And you know what you deserve to have some fun today and finally meet a few people. 

"Rubin-chan are you finished we need to go now"he yelled from outside

"Coming Kakashi-san" with that I walked out of the bedroom.  Kakashi didn't even looked at me he just walked out of the apartment not waiting for me or looking away from his book.

We walked down the streets in silence. An annoying silence. I am usually a quiet person but anymore I want to get to know him and many other people. 

"So Kakashi where are we going again?"

No response

"Will there be a mission?"

No response

"Will you answer any question or not?"

"Not" he mumbled. Well at least he responed. What am I saying that's annoying and rude.

So with a quick motion I took his book from his hands. 

"Wonder what's the plot of this book" I opened the book and started reading. Not a second later Kakashi tried to get it back but his speed is like a snail speed with my eyes. 

"Rubin give it back" he spat angrily still making attempts to take it grom me but I was walking-dancing around him on the street not helping him at all take it back.

"Wow he speaks!" I laughed as he almost fell on an old lady and she started yelling at him

We kept that up but after a while he really got frustrated and stopped vains poppinf on his head.

"Fine what do you want to give it back?"

I tapped my chin like I was thinking hard. 

"Well it's simply Kakashi I just want you to talk to me like equals, friends. What do you say?" I asked innocently.

He stared at me for a while still extremely angry.

"Fine! Now give it back so we can move to the Academy" he stretched his hand to give him the book.

I shook my head. "You will get your book back when I'm finished with it" I pointed a finger at him and laughed evilly terrorizing some old people and children around me. 

Well sure it would be weird to see Kakashi frustrated and a woman dressed in black like the reaper pointing a finger on him and laugh evily with a porn book in her hands.

Well whatever my time for fun. 

------------------------------------------------

Well I would say comment but I am sure that it will fall on deaf ears.

So...........

Yeah......... 

Anyway..... Awkward!

Lemon.

-------------------------------------------------