Chuunin exams day 1

And here I am thank you for waiting 

Keep reading :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many kids were disqualified one by one leaving the room. Some screaming that they didn't cheat others leaving quietly. I could see Naruto trying to copy the answers of the girl next to him. She has short dark blue hair. 

Gaara who is next to me he created an eye? And eye from his sand. Weird

I looked around I could see that Sakura and Sasuke was doing okay. That's good. Now you would ask why am I not trying to copy anyone and pass the test. Even if I passed or not Hokage would put me in the exams and if he didn't.... well I could always use mind control.

I waved at Kotetsu and Izumi and they waved back discretely.

After a few more minutes passed Ibiki started talking 

"Ok and now.....We will begin the tenth question"

Everyone quiet down no-one was talking or moving I could feel the tension on the air waves of stress from the people around me.

"Now.... before we get to it..... I'd like to go over the rules of this question" he continued

"First you decide whether or not you will take this question"

"Choose?" the girl from Gaara's team screamed "What happens if we choose not to?!"

A dark aura was emiting from Ibiki. Damn he was a scary man this one "If you choose not to then you fail along with your two other teamates" 

I looke at Kakashi's team well it is good then that I am not in a team then. 

Many started shouting that they didn't have a choice then. They were obliged to take the question either way. 

But it seems Ibiki was ready for such reactions and continued "If you choose to take it and answer incorrectly..... This person will lose the right to ever take the chuunin selection exam again!"

My eyes widen could he do this? That was cruel. Why all the team fail if only one of them don't have the guts to take the question.

I looked at Naruto He wouldn't give up would he?

"Alright. Those that do not wish to take the exams please raise your hand. Once your number is confirmed leave!" 

If previously I could feel the waves of the stressed people in the room I think that now I feel tsunamis hitting me. I took a peek at Gaara he was sitting back his hands crossed and completely expressionless. That's weird all the other kids that were the same age as him were freaking out and some of them I could hear them asking to leave.

My lips twiched upwards that's interesting I hope I fight him in the near future.

My attention was caught  by someone hitting his hand on his desk I turned to see Naruto.

"Don't underestimate me!" he yelled "I will not run!"

"And that's my annoying brat..." I murmured for once proud to have him in my team 

"I will ask again this is your last chance" Ibiki looked at him straight in the eyes

But Naruto wasn't backing down "I follow my unbending words..... That's my ninja way" I was so proud for Naruto I could even hug him.

Well done Naruto!

"Good decisions now to everyone still remaining....." Silence, kids gulping, sweat falling on the tables.