Chunnin 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The minute I walked in I heard a scream. It seems that the exam has already started. I looked around to see or sense anyone near me so I can start the fun too. But no one followed me.

I opened my flask and drank all the blood in it I would need it and I wouldn't have time to drink during the exam. I felt refreshed to drink this blood so tasty! People from a bloodline their blood have such a unique taste.

I run in the trees juping around until I smell something that will attract my attention. after a few minutes I finaly found it. The smell was tasty but also something that I would never bite not unpleasant smell just not inviting at all.

So I followed my nose.

And there they were. The girl that was sitting next to Naruto at the first exam and tried to help him with her team. The one wearing something like a coat that was covering half his face like me and black round glasses. The other boy wearing a jacket with the hoodie on and a.... dog sticking his head from the front of his jacket.

Their attention were on Gaara and his team talking with an another team. I stayed quiet to hear what they were saying the team Gaara was facing started talking.

"Sand brat" their leader started bad move to call him that! "challenging us head on like this! How foolish"

 The team that was hidden behind the bush were now talking. I wanted to shush them tell them that they are making a lot of noise and keep quiet.

"You'll die" the team leader said to Gaara

But Gaara didn't care he looked bored "Enough talking" he said to him "old man from the Hidden Rain" 

His brother tried to reason Gaara telling him to see first if their opponents had the scroll they were missing. If they had the same scroll as them they could leave them alone and leave to found others.

But Gaara didn't seem to care answering to his brother "Those who meet my eyes must die"

I scoffed I didn't!  Hypocrite but I liked his style. Who care if they had the scroll. Let's fight, let's kill!!!

The man from  the Hidden Rain pulled five wooden umbrellas and threw them on the air making some signs quickly with his hands. 

"Die brat" he screamed "Ninpou! Raining needls"

Uhh...... 

Then needls started to coming out of the umbrellas falling with speed on the ground. 

Wait a minute! The siblings deflected the needles the girl using her fan and the boy his mummy. But the team from my village were vulnerable! They would die. 

And then remembered Hokage's words if I don't help even if I can it would be like killing them. Damn! 

Without even knowing it my body moved on it's own dropping infront of the team and with quick hand signs words flew from my mouth purely on instict whispering 

"Special Jutsu! Ice barrier"

The ice stopped the needles. How did I do that? Was it the blood or my body? If I drank someones else blood without killing him or her would I have their lineage powers?

So many thoughts going around in my head that I didn't even notice the kunai pointed at my throat. Great I save their ass and how do they show how grateful they are? Pointing a kunai at me seriously what's wrong with the people in this village.

I turned to see that the one with the eye glasses was the one who was 'threatening' 

"Who are you?" he asked. The girl was cowered behind him and the other boy was looking at me weirdly even his dog was weird sniffing me already forgeting why they were behind the bushes.

Wait, dog? The dog starting swinging his tail looking at me. Oh damn! I knew what that meant now. 

"Who are you?" the kunai was pushed to my throat but didn't cut me. I raised my hand slowly showing that I was no threat and brought a finger to my lips telling him to be quiet.

I turned my back at them to look the rest of the fight with Gaara. Not much of the fight you could clearly see that Gaara was a completly different level of the guy he was fighting. Gaara was the only one who I had fun on a one on one fight that meant the trash standing infront of me didn't have a chance!

And as in queue Gaara squized him to death like he wanted to do to me that other night we came face to face with each other when he stole my prey! Now I remember I have a score to settle.

The ice was starting to melt under the drops of blood it fell on it. Blood didn't affect me as I had recently ate.

He killed the other two ninjas hearing them begging him for their lives. I looked at Gaara as he killed them too. My ice was melted leaving us exposed. But I didn't care much my body was itching to go close to Gaara to annoy him vex him and fight him.

And as if Gaara was sensing my thoughts he said "I haven't had enough yet." and turned towards our location. The team behind me was sweating trying to calm themselves down they look so frighten.

I didn't have to think much I knew I had to protect them. "Don't you dare move a muscle" I whispered at them. If it wasn't damn Hokage!

I stood up slowly. "Hey there Gaara~" I mewed

His brother was shocked and looked between us. 

Gaara didn't speak so I continued "Remember me Rubin?" I walked closer stopping a few meters away from him swirling the ends of my left pigtail around my finger.

I knew if Gaara attacked me now I couldn't use ice because sand melts ice. But I could use Cruentus and kunai maybe. 

Gaara's sand came slowly close to me slowly enveloping my right leg and staying there not moving, not putting any pressure either. Just a warning. 

I didn't move just smiled him. I have never met someone so bloodthirsty as me and Gaara never met someone like me.

"What do you want here?" Gaara finaly asked not taking his eyes off me. His eyes beautiful even if they were full of hatred they were like expensive rocks and I loke shiny things.

"I do compete in the chunnin exams, remember?" I raised an eyebrow chalenging him.

"I meant here you could have stayed hidden" he growled not understanding how my mind worked.

A smirk broke on my face "I missed you" His siblings gasping looking at me like a crazy person and Gaara frowning even more "also I want to have some fun as you do and I can provide that for both of us" 

"Gaara we must go. She seems different from all the others you have fought and we already have a heaven scroll!" his sister screamed this time. My eyes flashed more red.

And then his sand starting climbing my body slowly again.

"So I assume that means you are on!" My smirk widening even more if that's prossibly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer at my country makes you so hard to think anything other than the beaches, the sea and the hot weather.

Also I expect the answer from the universities I applied. So frustrating!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------