chunnin exams 4

My scyth hit the tree and sliced it almost cutting it in half.

"You are fast." not fast enough it seems "Faster than Sasuke-kun." I turned around and saw him standing on a branch his eyes calculating and full with excitment.

I just growled "You will stay away from my team you filthy snake-man." and leaped on the branch too with my weapon raised to cut him in half. But I missed againg making me more frustrated and cutting the thick branch in two.

"And extremely strong." he was back down on the earth again. I tried to take calming breaths.

I jumped down. "Do you want to see fast? I'll show you fast!" I did the hand signes "Special Jutsu: Ice Mirrors!" the mirrors appeared around him. he looked shocked but his smirk remained on his lips.

"Fascinating"

I walked inside placing Cruentus on my back. I pulled some kunais and threw them when I was finaly in the mirrors. He didn't expect that so many kunais from so many different directions to hit him. They all found their target, leaving him wounded on his whole body.

I smirked satisfied with my work but then he started laughing louder and louder a crazy laugh. His damaged body dropped on his knees and then his face on the ground his black hair covering his face and his laughter stopped living a defening silence behind.

I was reaady to break my mirrors but the disturbing sound stopped me his mouth opened wider and wider and it kept opening. Two hands apeared from inside his mouth gripping his upper and low parts of his mouth the a head of black hair apeared. I felt chills running down my spine. What the hell was happening?

When his whole body was exit his mouth he started chucking. What was the hell wrong with this man???

My mouth was gaping open and my eyes wide I have never seen something like that. That was really disturbing sight.

"You made me change skin." he hissed and stand up.

"What are you? Are you immortal?"

He chuckled "I am. But that's not my goal little girl."

"And what is your goal then?" I scrunched up my face.

His hands filled with snakes and in an incredible speed their heads attacked and broke my mirrors one by one. I threw myself back escaping from being bitten.

"You are very strong." I said from my crouch position. And I did quick hand signs. "But how strong?" I placed my hand on the ground "Special Jutsu: Ice Spikes!" I yelled.

The ground turned to ice and white spices emerged from the ground ready to impall him. He smirked enjoying this I noticed in anger and his under half of body turned to a snakes tail moving around my spikes. What can that man do?

He was so strong I was awe at him. If the Hokage wasn't my master I would definately choose Orochimaru. 

"I thought your clan was extinct. You sure are so much stonger than Sasuke. I want you! I want your body." he hissed and his neck expanded coming towards me with incredible speed his jaws open and his teeth sharp ready for a bite. 

But thankfully I was faster. I drew my skyth in time. Metal crushing with his teeth.

"You want my body? Don't make me laugh!" I fake giggled. "I am too old for you phycho!"

His eyes widen, he didn't understand what I meant. He drew his his neck back to normal.

"What do you mean child? I am older than I look." he barked a laughter.

I inspected the damage his teeth had done to my Cruentus. He has scratched the metal with his teeth.I was pissed. 

"Don't judge a book by it's cover. I am propably twice your age." I turned my poker face at him. "You know I am dissapointed at you Orochimaru." 

He grinned "And why is that my dear?" 

"You call this a bite?" I threw Cruentus on my feet then all my kunais and shuriken followed too.

"What are you doing?" 

I ignored him "I 'll show you what a reaaal bite is." I purred 

And run full speed towards him. My jaws shut around his neck making him scream!

Yes, yes scream! Scream! This sound melody to my ears.

I gulped down his blood. It had a sour taste but the screams made it wonderful. 

I was full now with his blood but I didn't stop. I would kill him for touching my team. I would kill him for making me feel guilt for not being there for my team. I would kill him because he was a threat to my village. I would kill him because... I just wanted and could! 

I felt my eyes flashing.

But then I felt the pain. Making me gasp. He jumped back I looked down at my stomach and then his hand he had punctured my stomach with his hand. 

"You almost killed me!" he looked shock and then slowly his face turned to something crazed "I don't know what you are but now I want you more! More! More!" his head coming again towards me to bite me.

I growled and punched his head to the side making it hit to a tree. "I said no! Damn it!"

I was weak now. I clunched my stomach to make the bleeding stop. I had to leave to heal somewhere safe properly. 

I growled louder and grabbed Cruentus from the ground. "You may live for now. Until the next time Orochimaru." 

My body turned to bats starting from my feet leaving my face last baring him my fangs.

He only chuckled and looked me in fascination until I dissapeared in the dark shodows of the forest.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know. I take too long to upload. And I am terrible sorry.

I don't have time because  I have to finish my papers for my college.

But I am super happy that you keep voting and commenting. I like to talk with you guys, very much so write to me, comment, make questions or suggestions. 

That's all I think 

Sincerely the Wicked mind that created Rubin x)

---------------------------------------------------------