Adventure 1 part 6

Ready...? 

3

2

1

GO! FIGHT!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day I spent it avoiding a confuse Sasuke and the rest of the team. 

I knew I couldn't keep doing this but if I wanted to act like a sensei I had to try harder. And sure my damn hunger wasn't helping me. I would snap with anythithing so I stayed away from everyone. 

The next day came and I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something bad would happen today. I could feel it.

"Well are we all ready to go?" Kakashi asked outside where we were all waiting for Tazuna to bring his tools to build the bridge.

Tazuna came out of the house "Yes we are" he said

In our way there my body was trembling I could barely control myself. Three children one of them with the most sweet blood I have ever smell. I was praising myself that I hadn't attacked them to drain them from their blood.

When we arrived at the bridge I smell blood everywhere 

"What happened here?" I looked around to see the workers on the floor hurt.

Then Zabusa with the boy with the mask appeared. But I could smell him and he was the boy I met at the forest 'Haku'. I was hoping I wouln't have to see him again to fight with him.

"Hello again Kakashi I see you brought your brats again. Look this one is trembling" he pointed at Sasuke. 

"I am trembling from excitement" Sasuke said. And slashe with his kunai Zabusa's clone who appeared before him.

"I see you can now easily defeat my clones. It seems Haku that you have a rival" he looked at the masked boy next to him.

I took out my flask.

"Rubin what are you doing it's not the time to drink right now" Kakashi scolded me. 

I didn't pay attention I just gulped down my last stash of blood. I felt the chakra running again in my veins and my bad temper disappearing.

"Hey Zabusa remeber what I said to you?" 

Zabusa frowned at me clearly not understanding 

"When I'll kill you I'll take that bad ass of a sword you have for my colection you should be proud!" I smirked under my mask.

"No Rubin you are staying back to protect Sakura and Tazuna." Kakashi said to me

I growled at him. I might have eaten but surely it wasn't enough for me after starving myself. "Shut up don't tell me what to do" I was pissed because he didn't say anything when Sasuke went to fight with Haku. 

I pulled my scyth from my back slowly and flshed towards Zabusa yelling "You stay back protecting them!"

My scyth clash with his sword again and again.

Zabusa jumped back " I see you are strong for a girl" he smirked

"Thanks" I smiled politely

"But not strong enough" my smile fell from my face. He did some quick hand signs

"Water style! Water dragon jutsu!" he yelled and a big water dragon appeared and almost hit me. I made a clone standing infront of the dragon getting hit. I dashed behind him slashing him with my scyth. He made a round kick and I blocked but it send me a few feet away and he jumped away.