Advntr 1 part 3

Have I ever told you how much I like you guys?

No? 

How did I forget to tell you that?! Shame on me

Well hear it now: (clear throats a few times)

I LIKE YOU VERY MUCH AND WHEN YOU VOTE YOU ARE MAKING NOT MY DAY BUT MY WEEK :D

Now let's begin x)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up from some murmurs. I was liying on a bed under the covers nice and warm. An itchi feeling was on my chest but I brushed it away and focused on the voices that were in the room.

"I am better than you" 

"Hn... Keep telling that to yourself"

"Naruto stop nagging Sasuke" 

"Sakuraaaa...."

"Neh Sasuke-kun... why don't we go downsters together? We have been in here for hours Rubin-sensei won't wake up any time soon!"

Well thanks Sakura you are such a sweet girl. Wait till I wake up little brat....

"Hn. Go I'll come in a minute" 

"Hey Sakura-chan let's go together downstairs. Heh?" Naruto asked full of hope

I could already picture Sakura scowling at Naruto.

She purred "Fine I'll wait down for you Sasuke-kun." 

And footsteps...

"Hey wait up Sakura-chan" Naruto yelled running behind her and closing the door with a bang.

I thought when someone needs rest they keep quiet not yelling and shuting doors with force!

I heard Sasuke sighting. I opened my eyes seeing his hands covering his face.

I sat up not taking my eyes off him. I went to open my mouth to speak but I felt no restriction on my half face. I raised my hand and touched my face. 

My mask was missing. Great

I cleared my throat to get Sasuke's attention. His head snapped up and smirked at me. 

"Well Rubin-sensei You finaly woke up it seems you have passed out" 

If I could answer him!!! I tilted my head not showing my anger show on my face. 

"So you and Kakashi-sensei seems that have been knocked out are you really our senseis?" he continued 

Still not answering

"No reaction that's weird" I smirked inside. What people around me definately learned from me is that I never I mean EVER leave anything to drop. 

Silence followed "Why aren't you answering?" Sasuke questioned. I raised my hands and with my point fingers I draw a line where my mask should be.

"So you want your mask..." he raised his eyebrow 

I just nodded and gave him a small close lip smile because I couldn't say please. 

"Why?Your face is fine" he said and came closer to my bed now standing next to me.

I rolled my eyes and made again the same motion that I needed my mask. He was looking at me weirdly now. His eyes were staring my mouth. Making me feel a little uncomfortable.