A vampire in Naruto world?

The minute I got out from the Hokage's office I ran at the streets to Kakashi's house but something didn't seem right a smell was annoying my nose what was that? I removed my hands from my face and there ot was blood a lot of blood.

But how? I wan't hurt anywhere. I stopped at a shop window to se my face. A terrible sight my eyes were puffy and red but the most disgusting thing were the blood flowing down my eyes to my mask. I quickly covered my face again with my hands. How stupid of me to think of such thing acceptance from people that didn't knew anything about me I wasn't even a human being that when I was crying blood. I tried to rub the blood away from my eyes but my mask was almost covered by it.

I was now infront of Kakashi's house I unlocked the door and stepped inside and turned to close the door.

"Rubin you are late what did the Hokage wanted?" Kakshi's voice heard from behind me my body went rigid. Fuck!

"Ehm... Nothing i-important. Ehm.... I'll go get ready now!" I stuttered and moved with my head down my black hair covering my face. I wasn't very close with Kakashi but we weren't like the begining that he hated me and couldn't stand me.

I walked next to him to go to my room. But his hand grabbed my wrist.

"Rubin what's wrong"his voice was warm and send some shivers to my spine

"N-nothing..." why was I stuttering today so much? Was it because of Kakashi?

"Don't lie to me" his hand tightened around my wrist. I gasped my body was starting to feel like a human's so I was feeling what any girl of my age 16-17 would feel.

I kept my head down not showing my face. With his other hand he tried to remove gently my black hair from my face my head gerked away from his hand.

"Kakashi please.... don't do this. I am okay" I pleaded him. But he was stubborn and I knew that. He pulled my wrist making my body fall on his. Facing now his hard chest. 

"Rubin look at me" his voice was gentle I didn't want to dissobey him but I also didn't want him to see my bloodstain face. So in answer I shook my head and tried to free my hand from him but his grip was too strong for me right now.

His other hand came to my chin lifting it up

"Kakashi" was my last word as he raised my head now staring down at me. 

I felt him take a deep breath "Why your face is covered with blood Rubin?"my eyes were closed so I couldn't see what expression he was wearing. His breath fell on my hand next to his face where he was holding my wrist. "Your hands are clean so I doubt you kill anyone"

I was thanksfull that his voice wasn't dripping from accusation still at least. 

His hand from my chin was moved to hair tagging some strands behind my ear. "Open you eyes for me Rubin" I shook my head. "Open them!" his voice demanding now

I slowly flattered my eyes open his face really close to mine now I was feeling his hot breath on my face and his eyes were still looking at me with warmth. 

"It's okay I know you didn't hurt anyone. It's okay"he cooed me. My lip trembled ready to cry again. Why was I so fucking emotional lately? 

A blood tear slipped from my eye but Kakashi brushed it with his forefinger.

"Are you crying blood?" he was completely stunned

My body started to shake and tears started to flowing without control. He found out how was I so careless. I lowered my head finally.

"Hey...Hey Rubin it's okay. Don't cry I am not judging you. I don't know why you cry blood tears and I won't ask you why you do" he hugged me until my body stopped shaking and I was relieved that he wasn't pushing me away.