Chunnin exams 3

So we just stared each other for a few minutes. The sand on my leg wasn't hurting me yet but it was starting to get uncomfortable. I had one shot and one shot only to work my plan.

I gor ready my other leg moving getting ready to sprint raising some dirty from the ground.

Three 

Two

One

Nothing happened. 

Dirty and a loud bang sounded and a dozen of kunais were coming towards us. I sprinted while I was on air I did quick hand signs and placed my hand on the ground. "Special Jutsu, Ice Wall"

An enormous ice wall was raised from the ground passing centimeteres next from Gaara, no I didn't miss I just wasn't aiming for him. 

Kunais hit my wall but it was too thick and didn't break I grabbed the team from my village and ran like a bat from hell. 

Reaching to a small river I dropped them inside to make their smell disappear.

They splashed around coughing and swam to the shore were I was waiting for them crouched to the ground with Cruentus on my knees.

 "Stop splashing around and hurry up get here!" I smirked as the kid with the glasses glared me.

Bugs started coming at me as soon as the kid with the sunglasses got to the shore. "Who are you?"

I did two back-flips getting away from the bugs. "Shino stop it!" the boy with the dog growled.

I sat on a branch observing them as they fought with each other and the girl stealing glances at me.

I huffed. After 5 minitues I was bored. I flang Cruentus at the trunck and sat on the snatch they finaly remembered that I was still there.

I raised my hand making them shut up when they went to speak. "It's Rubin." the looked confused.

I wanted to facepalm but refrain myself. "My name is Rubin. I am not going to hurt you. What's your name?" 

They concedered it for a second before answering. 

"I-I am H-hinata Hyouga." her eyes were gray-white without pupil I was sure she was from bloodline I wonder what I would be able to do with her blood running through my veins, what I would be capable of. She squirmed uncomfortable under my hungry gaze and cowered behind Shino.

"And I am Kiba Inuzuka and he's name is Akamaru!" he lifted his dog like I couldn't see him clearly. Akamaru was trying to escape from Kiba's arms. When he did he run under the tree I was sitting and wingling his tail barking.

"Akamaru!" He ran towards his dog but I was faster. I pulled my scyth from the tree trunk and jumped down coming face to face with Akamaru.

 Akamaru snifed me but Kiba snatched him away backing away with his eyes glued on me the same for the rest of his team. I understood I wasn't wanted here.

"I think I'll be going now. Take care." I didn't wait for an answer I just sprinted away.

 Look how grateful they are that you saved them. They thank with pointed kunais on your throat, bugs trying to kill you and the boy can't even trust me being close to his dog. 

Wait a minute I think I can smell Sasuke's scent. I changed my way following his scent but why can't I smell the rest of the team . Sasuke would never abandon his team. 

Weird.

I came to a halt. And looked around. The tall trees were covering the sun making shades, I could hear the wind and also a beating heart. But I could see no one. 

I waited for a few seconds nothing still a beating heart and the smell of Sasuke. But no presence of Sasuke.

I lowered my mask letting it rest around my neck so I could sniff better. And then it hit me like a wall of bricks and hissed.

"What have you done to Sasuke!? Show yourself cower!" 

I heard a chuckle that for some reason made my skin crawl. A man appeared from coming out of a tree that was a few metres away from me. Long black hair, skin white as chalk and his eyes the eyes of a snake...

"So interesting.... How did you know that I was here?" he placed his hand on his waist completely relaxed.

"Who are you and what have you done to Sasuke Snake-man?" I asked not caring for his questions but for his answers. I grabbed my scyth to show him I wasn't joking.

"Fu,fu my name is Orochimaru. You must be Rubin." 

I didn't answer but propably he saw that I was confused from where did he know me. "Your team cried your name when I attacked them." he laughed. 

He kept laughing making me even angrier "But you never came!" 

I screamed and raised my scyth and attacked him.   

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

So some of my imagination cells are back in my head .... finaly

Thank you for waiting and so many thanks for your votes and comments.

Be patient with me and my updates because well I just entered the college I wanted and I have so many things to do. 

P.S: I finaly dicaded who will be the one for Rubin. But I won't tell you that's a secret! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------