A vampire in Naruto world?

"I am boreeeeeeed!" I whined

"Well so are we now are you in position?"Kakashi said with a bored tone.

"Why do I have also do this stupid Gods call it mission? It's so stupid I am stronger than you are!" I said with annoyed voice

"You also have to learn teamwork and you are not stronger than me." yeah.... yeah right. If you knew stupid boy.

"I don't need to learn teamwork I'll be there only to save your ass! Like a hero"

"Hey! Hey! Rubin-sensei stop complaining! We already know you are better than Kakashi-sensei"Naruto said to me.

"Yes! And Naruto Rubin-sensei is too young" yeah right. Baaaaaka. I\m just childish sometimes "Kakashi-sensei is a lot stronger than her" annoying Sakura I'll have your troat one of these days.

"Hn.."

"What does hn mean Sasuke? Are you agreeing? Do you want to get stuck in the ground again I'll make it even more fun turning you upside down little worm!" yes that's right don't fire me up or you will definately regret it.

"Okay, Okay guys calm down. Are you in positions yet?"

"I am ready in my position"

"So am I"

"Me too"

"I am also in my stupid position " I grumbled under my breath

"Okay GO!"

Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto jumped to catch our target. What the target is? Of course you know a cat a big fat cat. I jumped down from my branch next to Naruto who was struggling to keep her away from him as she was trying to scratch his face.

"Naruto give her to me" I outstreched my hands towards him

"You'll get scratched Rubin-sensei" and yelped as another scratch was landed on him by the cat. He was bleeding all over his face and it was so but so difficult to contain myself. My bloodlust self was coming out smelling her pray that right now was Naruto.

"Give me the stupid cat you idiot!" I half yelled at him trying to contain myself.

With a frightening terrified voice he through her at me me "Fine"

I caught her neck before she falls on me. She started hissing and scratching the air trying to let her get down. I was so pissed by this fat cat. I turned her neck so I could see her face she was hissing at me like no tommorow.

I was pissed with this cat my red eyes started to glow a little not only from the anger but also from the smell of the blood that was coming from Naruto. My pupils trembled and turned to gray slits and let out a menacing hiss making her finally shut up and stay limp inmy hands.

"How did you do that?" Naruto shouted at me. Sakura was looking at me terrified and Sasuke suspiciously .

"That was to fright her" and then I gently hug her "and that's for reward for obeying" I pat her on her head making her purr at me and rub her head to my neckband.

"Ahhhh....." the kids said in unison except Sasuke that stayed with a "Hn.."

I walked away with the cat purring and the others following behind.

"Kakashi we have your target. Mission Complete" I said to my speaker.

"Well done"

We strolled back to the village where we met Kakashi.

"Hey! Hey Kakashi-sensei you should have seen Rubin-sensei. She made the cat like that" he pionted at my hands were the cat was now sleeping.

"How did he do that?"