A vampire in Naruto world? (Advntr 1)

As you have already figured oout on your own. I update every Friday, Saturday or Sunday 

So stay tuned 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you are late!!" they screamed to me and Kakashi. 

Except Sasuke. I promise to myself to make a conversation with him today. 

Tazuna was looking at me weirdly. I tilted my head "What?"

"Who the hell are you?" he spat at me pointing me.

Naruto was also looking at me weirdly almost hearing his thoughts. He was wondering the same thing. "Naruto... Seriously? Okay for Tazuna. He is drunk... oh don't look offended you also know you are" I cut him off before a sound leaves his stupid open mouth. But before I could continue my insults now for Naruto.... Sakura punched him hard on his head.

"You IDIOT she is Rubin-sensei" 

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" his eyes widen. Then he closed them taking a stupid expression. I use stupid too much today. I am sure as hell I am fucking grumpy today. "Why are you wearing your cloak again?"

"Yes why sensei"

Sasuke was also interested to find out why?

"Well I hope you won't find it out anytime soon" I gave them a creepy close eye smile. I saw the shivers running through their spins making me feel a some kind of pleasssure seeing them scared by me.

I am not only feeding by blood but also by 

fear

pain

and respect. Until now at least....

Kakashi was watching my moves like a hawk. I propably made him aware of my true nature. If he finds out that soon I'll have some dark thoughts to make him keep my secret. 

Blood splatters on the floor the dripping sound... such a melodic sound. ahhhh 

I licked my lips staring strongly at his pulsing neck. My eyes by now were definately their true form and color.

"Let's GO" Naruto's voice strattle me.

I need to feed and quickly.

"Yeah... Yeah let's just go" I mummble and pulled my hoodie even lower my hoodie now covering almost all my face my other half was covered with the mask Kakashi gave me.

Naruto kept arguing with Tazuna. Shouting and the man mocking him.

"Leave him alone already. Naruto START THE FU---- ouch" I rrubbed my  aching head. "What the F--- ouch" 

"Languege Rubin" Kakashi said his fist remaining on the top of my head warning me to swear again.

"walking" I finished my previous sentence with a quiet voice. 

"Right women shouldn't talk like that. Thatnk God there is a ninja here. Put her already in her place" Tazuna said eyeing me and taking a swin by his drink

"You little Sh-" I wasn't able to complete the sentence.

"Hey don't talk like that to our sensei!" Naruto and Sakura shouted.  Kakashi holding Naruto back. Even Sasuke walked and stood infront of me with a scowl on his face.  

I smiled at them 'my students'. And patted Sasuke's head. We had stopped walking now as we were arguying. Sasuke slapped my hand away making me giggle and he look up at me with his usually expressionless face but his onyx eyes were having a glint. And then it hit me. Kakashi had said to me all three's their story.