chapter 7

updating through my cellphone so bare with me
------------------------

As I was walking down the street someone bumped on me. I looked up to see who was the unfortunate one who was going to see my wrath.

Izumo?  And Kotetsu?

"Hey boys" I smirked

The looked at each other and then back to me

"Do we know you little girl? " they asked

In the beginning that irked me but I took a deep breath to calm myself.  Relax yourself it's not they fault! I want to believe they wouldn't ask if they knew it's me!

"It's me guys Rubin. " you know the vampire

"Rubin? " they said together like idiots

I scratched my forehead trying to contain my anger. "Yes we met the other day. Remember? "

"But you look-- " Izumo started. And looked at me like I was adorable

"Don't you dare to say the word you are thinking or I promise I'll rip your tongue out and give it to your friend. " I am not cute damn it!!!! 

They visible gulped.

I sighted "Sorry it's not your fault.." as you can see I suck at apologizing "It's just a difficult day"
"Nah it's okay " Kotetsu smiled "but why did you... shrink? "

"Don't ask long story " I said tired.

"How about coming with us for a drink? It will make you feel better. I promise " Izumo grinned

Kotetsu punched Izumo 's head "Don't be stupid they'll never give alcohol to a kid " I glared at him "I mean to someone who looks like a kid " he continued

I scoffed "Don't worry about that boys...  I have my ways "

After that they tried to ask me what did I mean but I just told them to drop it  and lead the way to the bar .

Now we were sitting at corner of the bar waiting to get our order.

Our conversation was revolving around the chunnin exams. They were telling me what the previously contestants had to deal. It seems that every year the examination was becoming even more difficult than the previous year.

When a petite lady with brown hair finally came to take our orders I just ordered what Kutetsu and Izumo wanted you know the same.  It was the first time I was drinking something with alcohol in it and I sure as hell I didn't even know what I ordered.

After a few minutes the lady came back with the drinks. From the corner of my eye I saw that Izumo 's eyes were holding an interest for the petite lady but I also saw that she didn't bring my drinks.

She turned to walk away but I stopped her "Where are my drinks? "

"I am not allowed to serve to minors, sorry... " she said politely.

"Can you show me who is in charge of the drinks? " I asked

"uhm....  Sure. Follow me "

I followed her as she lead the way towards the bar.

Behind the bar was a buff man at his late thirties maybe. I am not good with the human years.

When he saw us approach he raised his eyebrow questionable.

"What can I do for you little lady? " he leaned over the bar towards me. So he can see me 

I sat on one of the stools so I can be in the same height as him. Stupid new height!
And I also leaned close to his face. Our face just a few centimeters away. He looked a little taken aback with my behavior. Who wouldn't.