I'll crush you like a bug

"I am going now." I walked away from Kakashi towards where we came from.

"Good. We don't want you to be eliminated because of you being late."

I reached the  arena and everyone turned their heads at my direction. Watching me. Well that was annoying.

"Greetings!" I waved at everyone. I looked at the screen and saw that was my name just Rubin. "Am I late?"

"No, you came at the perfect time. Where were you?"

I smiled under my mask. "Eating...."

Some narrowed their eyes others was propably thinking I was just plain stupid.

"Let's start now." he waved at me to stand at the oposite of my opponent. I took a good look at him or her. I wasn't sure. I looked up on the board again for our names.

Rubin vs Naru

Is that a boy's name or girl's? I'll go with a he. He was wearing a dark jacket and the hood was conciling his face. Under that a black shirt and  orange pants.

He was so small. A child like Naruto and Sakura and Sasuke really. I can't kill a child only because he is my opponent to pass a stupid exam. My eyes found Hokage's. What do I do?

'don't kill'  he mouthed me and nodded his eyes piercing me.

I huffed how can I not kill him when I barely can control my powers. Naru's hands left his jacket pocket's to grab something from inside his jacket.

My eyes widen small delicate hands filled with cuts. A girl. Oh damn she would die in seconds!

With all my thoughts of not wanting to kill a little girl filling my head I missed the start of the match.

Shurikens flew at me with speed and precision. They missed their target for a few seconds or my torso and face would have been filled with them. I jumped back and right and left dodging. She was good and very good at the way she was handling her sharp items but I was way faster than her shurikens and kunais.

When she saw that wasn't working she stopped.

"You are good" I smiled at her awed by her skills.

She just grunted. She propably thought I was taunting her.

"But you need yo be faster if you want to hit your target." I advised her.

I waited for her next move I could almost see her strategists swirling around her head. Her hands moved quickly.She has done that so many times that she finished in seconds. I looked around searching what happened but nothing has changed. Then she pulled more sharp objects even needles from inside her jacket. She threw them in the air and jumped both her hands I observed her thump and point finger were touching creating a circle and with speed while still in air passed her circled fingers through the objects. And then all happened so fast I was moving only pure of instict. The needles and kunais were coming down opening small crates from the speed and force.

When I finally had enough of jumping around like a bunny and angry that only small scratches were on my body and nothing else I turned from defensive to attack.

I moved my hands in speed making anything coming at me turn to ice and turn back to where they came from. I was staring to get bored and I was sure that that's all she could do. Shame she could do so much more with such skills but it seems that her sensei wasn't so good.

Nothing else came towards me so I stopped also. The air was now cold and I knew if I looked around me I would be able to see everyone's breath.

When the mist cleared I saw that I had almost killed Naru. Big stalagmates were now melting away but you could see there were a great damage in the arena.

"I believe that you can't defeat me human child. So you better surrender or the next time I won't miss." I advised her.

She just growled and made a move to grab one of her knives.

"Do not test me..." I made the hand signs and small balls made of ice appeared in the size of peas.

With these I will definitely won't miss and they will be fatal if one of them find their target.

"I give up." She screamed not so that we couldn't hear her but because she was definitely vivid for losing the fight.

I looked where hokage was sitting and had a satisfied smile on his face directed at me. I felt a warm feeling that I haven't felt before... Was it because I made proud the hokage?

No.... Must kakashi's still hot blood in my veins.

Stupid human emotions don't try to confuse me!

Naruto started shouting and clapping like a madman. I wanted to laugh but I restrained myself. I was a cool female vampire that just crushed a ninja like a bug so I will keep my badass appearance and walk away like an awesome goddess I am.

I turned to my teams side and I made a dramatic bow making naruto laugh and sakura who looked beaten turned her back at me with a humf.

"Hey sakura-chan wasn't Rubin sensei really cool? " naruto shouted throwing his hands in the air for more emphasis. He was such a kid. I smiled.

"It wasn't fair fight anyway naruto. Rubin sensei is completely different level from us. "

I smirked. "That's true. But at least she was much better than you."

"See naruto-"

"I meant just you. Naruto is stronger than you." I cut her off.

"What?! " her face turned red from anger or embarrisment I don't know and I don't care to know.

"Hey! Hey Rubin sensei don't be mean to sakura-chan." Naruto puffed his cheeks. Was he trying to look threatening? He looked more like an puppy.

I pinched both his cheecks, I couldn't contain myself anymore, making him cry out.

"Its the truth and don't make that face in front of me again if you want to keep your face as it is." He blushed and slapped my hands away.

"You are so mean Rubin sensei." He rubbed his red cheeks.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you."

"Can we just focus at the next fight? "I had completely forgot that sakura was still here.

"Whatever you say sakura-chan."I rolled my eyes "Who is next Rubin sensei? "

"We will see. I just wish it will at least be a decent fight." And from the corner of my eye I could see sakura watching me. "Nothing like two girls fighting over a boy that has already rejected them in their faces." I smirked as I saw sakura's forehead veins pumping. And turned my attention back on the screen waiting for the next names to appear.

-----------------------------------------------
Writers block is real it seems. I am really stuck.

I'll try to update again this month. But I started school again and my schedule is crazy so from now own(with this one too) I'll write everything from my phone so there will be many mistakes and sometimes things that won't make sense cause I can't read what I have already written.

Thank you for keep reading and voting and the ones that comments. Thank you very much
Arigato.  :)

----------------------------------------------