Chapter 2

When we were finaly outside Hakage-sama's office Kakashi knocked and an answer from inside told us to step inside.

Hokage was as always sitting in his spot behind his desk. 

He smiled kindly at us.

"Oh. Rubin, Kakashi how was your mission?"

Then Kakashi started to explain that this mission wasn't a C-rank but a B-rank. Then they both turned to me.

"Rubin-chan would you please wait outside for a minute" Hakage said to me

I was a little confused why couldn't I be here when Kakashi would tell to Hakage what excactly happened to the mission. But I didn't want to argue with the Hokage

"As you wish Hokage-sama" I bowed and walked outside.

I waited a few minutes outside my back on the opposite wall from the door and my head raised looking at the ceiling.

"Hello there" someone said with a flirty voice.

I lowered my head to see who it was. Infront of me now was two guys one with black hair and a bandage on his nose and the other one a bandana headband on his head.

Well I can't deny they were hot. But they were seem weak. But if I needed blood I wouldn't mind using them. So I put on my charms and walked seducingly towards them.

"Hello to you too" I circle one time around them one time and then stopped infront of them smiling.

They hit each other on the ribs laughing to each other and blushing. 

"So who are you?" They asked.

"My name is Rubin. What's yours?" I giggled

The lloked at each other. "I am Izumo" the one with the bandana pointed at himself.

"And I am Kotetsu" He made the same guesture as his friend.

"It's so nice to meet you guys" I said politely

"So..." the one started saying but both of them were seem nervous "would you like some time go out with us?" 

"Sure why not. No one until now showed me the village" I grinned at them. Okay it was a small white lie. I knew the village almost like the back of my hand but I realy needed to expand my relationships other than Kakashi team and the old Hokage (and the lady with the cat. This cat was escaping every Sunday damn it!)

"Rubin-chan?" Kakashi had only his head out of the open door 

"You can come in now..." 

"Okay" I said nervously. Rubin don't worry you did a good job they will accept you I know they will. But are you certain they will like a 100% certain? 

I am not! 

Oh for Gods name.. Shut it already and walk inside!!!!! 

"What ever makes you nervous good luck!" Kotetsu and Izumo said together. Lifting my mood slightly.

I finaly walked inside Hokage's office. I bowed infront of him "Hokage-sama"

Without a word he tossed me something. For an old man he was very quick by I grabbed in before it hit my face.

I opened my palm to see what it was. A head band! I looked at it with wide eyes. 

I told you you would get a headband! Oh my... Oh my 

Kakashi was looking boredly at me but the Hokage was smiling.

I opened my mouth to speak but Hokage cut me.

"You deserve it. I heard everything Kakashi said about you. You never run.... You never hurt your team.... You protected them. But also you protected a child's body even though it was dangerous for you" he gave me a kind smile. Well it wasn't dangerous for me but for them but I wouldn't say that.

I tied it around my neck and bowed deep "Thank you lord Hokage" 

He chuckled "It's okay Rubin-chan but don't think that we will not keep an eye on you" 

"Of course" I smirked. I didn't have any problem hiding or dissapearing from the ANBUs.

"You can go now. Have a nice day Kakashi, Rubin" 

With that he ushed us outside. We left the building and we were just walking towards home. 

Kakashi was reading his book and I was just observing the shops and the villagers. They were all so peacefull here. No blood , no cries, no violence. Sometimes I want to hit my head on some wall and charm soemeone o start a fight with someone else... you know just for fun.

"We still have a lot to talk about don't think I forgot" Kakashi cut my fantasy.

Oh yeah... The talk  I forgot about that. "Yeah sure....When?" 

"When we get home" he said

I frowned could I tell him that I was living by drinking blood. And he'll still let me live with him in this nice village. I know I don't like it so peacefull but somewhere deep inside of me I loved this relaxing feeling. Not having to use all the time my high senses to see where the enemy will come from.

"Are you sure you want to know about me?" I asked pointing at him that he may not be ready for what he will hear.

"Yes" was his only answer and we continued our walked towards the house. So much for giving me the headband if they will take it away they same day the gave it to me!

And I thought this would be a good day. So much for this happy thought!

Damn it and I am starting to get f*cking thirsty. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a small chapter. I am so sorry but I had to write 4 exams this week : Sociology, Biology, Literature and History. 

Also I am so sorry Jessskr_77 because I promised you that I would update sooner! 

That's all I think I'll try to update again with weekend until then cya!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------