A vampire in Naruto world?

The next morning I woke up very early. I tip toed out of the house not wanting to wake up Kakashi, I want to make a suprise. I run towards the stores I went yesterday the owners were already waiting for me outside to welcome me inside. 

First is the weapon store. The mid aged man opened the door for me and walk inside. 

"Rubin-sama here is your order" he bowed and gave me my weapon.

It was a scythe. A Beautiful scythe designed by me.

It was silver and almost plain with the exception that a black dragon with some red scales here and there was coming around from it's bottom grip to it's chine. His jaws open like the chime was coming out of its mouth. It was made like that so when I would fight someone and cut him then his blood will fall right into the dragons mouth and stored iside its body so when I'll need to drink blood I can open the bottoms grip and the blood will fall out. The scythe was even bigger than me and sure if someone tried to lift it it would be impossible for them.

I smiled "My dear man you did a very good work. Exceptional" 

"Your praises Rubin-sama! Thank you very much" he bowed happily. "And here are some shuricens." he gave me a ponch.

I was very happy with his work. But unfortunately I didn't have any money to give him. 

The man saw my expresion "Oh Rubin-sama it's not necessary to pay me. I am happy to just serve you" he quickly reassure me and bowed again. He was a very good man I could see but he was like that because I compeled him and used his mind. 

I made a mental note the minute I have some money in my hands I will repay him. With that I thanked him again and run to the clothe shop that a young lady was waiting for me outside. She ushered me inside eager to show me her work.

She pulled from the back  of the cashier a pile of clothes and handed them to me and pushed me to change behind a curtain. When I finished changing I walked to the full length mirror.

I was wearing a scarlet sleevless shirt  and abobe that a black oversized wrap kimono  that came above my knees with black tights that came mid-thight, scarlet boots with a bit of heel. Of course I kept me mask not wanting my fangs showing everytime I speak. The hints of scarlet on my outfit was making my eyes stand out more than before. I was happy to know that the sun here wasn't hurting my skin if I was eating regularly. 

I said my thanks to the lady and head out for the training ground. I could sense that ANBU was following me but since they saw nothing else than some people give me by themselves their products then they can't do anything at me.

Except that I shouldn't be anywhere without my babysitter Kakashi.

Huh...

I sat under a big tree and closed my eyes relaxing. 

"Hey is she asleep?" Naruto whispered yelled

"I don't know. Propably." Sakura whispered not wanting to wake me up.

Wonder what they would do if they knew I don't sleep at all.

"Sasuke what do you think?" Sakura purred at him. Yack... She is eleven why does she do that?

"Hn..." Nice answer Sasuke smooth.

"Hey guys is she our sensei too?" Naruto took a step closer to me.

"Propably. Hey she changed her outfit. And what is that thing behind her back?" Well done Sakura after so much time you figured it out. Thanks for pointing the obvious.

"Who cares?" Naruto scoffed "She is propably as stupid as Kakashi-sensei let's give her a lesson for sleeping in the open like that."

Naruto run around the tree I was sleeping with something in his hands. He climbed on the tree and hid in some branches.