~Break the rules with me?~

Por 5sosmicheallover

A love story between a vampire and a classic good girl, the rest of the 5sos boy will be along for the journe... M谩s

Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Sorry
Part8
Part9
Part 10
Part11
Part 12
Part 13
Part14
Part15
Not an update
Chapter 16
Part17
Part18
Part19
part20
Part21
Part22
Part23
Part24
Part25
Part26
Part27
Part28
Part29
Part30
Part31
Part32
Not an update
Part33
Part34
Part35
Part36
Part37
Part38
Part39
Part40
Part41
Michael and crystal
Part43
Not an update馃馃徎
Part44

Part42

207 16 1
Por 5sosmicheallover

It was the morning after, I went down to see the state Luke would be in a hangover is never pretty, I think it's his first one too. I pulled away from Michael slipped on a random jumper of his and proceeded my way down the stairs. The house was silent meaning nobody has woken up yet, I like the silence but even something as peaceful as silence can hold the most terrifying things. Taking cold steps down the stairs made me wish I stayed tucked up next to Michael, but nobody knows about Luke's drunken scene last night, and I felt sorry for the guy.

The black couch had figure sprawled out all over it so I knew Luke didn't go anywhere, not like he'd have the energy to try. I watched him for a minute looking at his unsteady breathing, his tear stained cheeks, he was still a kid in my eyes. Me and Luke have been through a lot and we're the youngest of the group, he's a few months older then me yeah, but I'll protect him just like he would me. I moved from my spot in the living room and walked into the kitchen, I need some coffee or tea maybe, I'll go with tea. I best make Luke one too he'll sure need it.

I put the tea bags into the cups added milk, sugar and water until they look well enough to drink. One cup in each hand I steadily walked into the living room and set the tea down on little table next to him. I smiled and climbed back up the stairs. I stood at the end of the hallway seeing Michael was still asleep I didn't really wanna wake him because he looked so peaceful.

"AGH" I heard a scream come from the third floor (attic), it was Calum he sounded hurt. I panicked and quickly ran to the hatch and pulled the little ladder down. I frantically climbed the steps almost falling off in process, I rushed to the door. "fuck that hurts" I heard him mumble. I opened the door and looked around until I saw him, he was hunched over near the window he was there in his human form, only in his boxers. "Calum are okay" I breathed. He head snapped up and stepped closer to me. "Y-Y/N, I haven't seen you in a while how are yo- ARGH" he screamed. I gasped and ran to his side, he torso had several cuts and there was blood everywhere, so much for my peaceful morning.

I got up and grabbed the paper towels that were on a shelf near the door. "Lay on your back please" I asked. "Argh, I-it hurts when I move" he whimpered. I sighed sadly and climbed over to set him on his back gently, there was whimpers and screams but I managed to have him laid on back. His hands were gripping the wooden floor and tears were falling rapidly from his soft brown eyes. I grabbed the paper towels and wiped away the blood as it fell fast onto the floor. "What happened" I asked concerned. He chest was falling and rising at a fast speed and more tears were falling. "I-I got frustrated with my stupid wolf self, I h-hate it I don't wanna be THIS anymore!" He cried. I look at him with sadness written all over my face, I wish I could help him but I can't. I don't know how.

"Calum, I'll help you, just please don't scratch yourself anymore, it could be too deep one time" i sighed.  "How can you help me! How can anyone  help me! I'm a freak!" He yelled. He slowly rolled over onto his stomach and lifted himself up slowly, the blood was still dripping from his torso. "Cal please, I'll find a way, let me try" I pleaded. I moved closer to him as he was now hunch over again, but this time near the door. He looked at me and sighed, he didn't speak but gave me a small nod and moved closer to where I was now stood. I smiled slightly and got more paper towels for the shelf, and finished cleaning his torso up.

What a morning.

-------------------------
You hate me I know🤙🏻 I'm sorry my internet has been messed up and I've had to start revising for my GCSEs, I'm back now I don't have an official upload schedule so yeah sorry about that😅 it's just I don't wanna disappoint anyone when I don't upload on time🙁 anyways love you all💕

Don't forget to fav, comment and add to your reading list guys❤🤙🏻

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

3.9K 292 52
Michael's the "bad boy" in school that every girl was madly in love with, but he falls for her. ...... (A/N: please enjoy this, if anyone reads it...
1.2K 155 73
One girl dancing her heart out. One boy without a clue where he's going. Hey, they're taking on the world.
45.1K 1.1K 37
She was his English Love Affair...
150 19 21
About Vampires, This book it a Luke one Please vote and let us know what you think. Credit To @SannaGS For the Cover