Part32

The lonely night air, I see why people enjoy it so much. The calm breeze, the pitch black sky being lit by stars, it's a pretty nice sight. And this was the night I'd draw fresh blood and I'd never thought I'd get this opportunity! I only get frozen blood because I'm new to being a vampire/werewolf, and because they don't know how I'll react.

"Beautiful isn't it" ash said smiling up at the sky. I started along in awe with him. "Yeah it's amazing". "So Y/N are you ready for this" Luke smirked. " I was born ready" I chuckled. The three of us walked along the street that led into town, just scoping out our pray. After about 20 minutes or so we found a small group of people. "So uh what one shall I take" I said, my nerves kicking In. "Your beginner so just take that boy, the one with the blonde hair he looks like a right fuckboy, so I'm sure it won't be hard manipulating him" ash winked. I gave a small nods and proceeded my way over to the group with the boys by my side.

The boys really got them girls on them fast I mean they took them into an alley way the moment they walked up. "Hey" I smiled as I walked up to the blonde kid. "Hey baby" he smirked. 'Ew ew Mikey should only call me that, I think I'm gonna vomit'. While being mentally sick I dragged him down the side of some corner shop. "We do move fast" he said trying to press a kiss to my lips. I dodged and went straight for his neck, like fuck is this guy kissing me. I heard him chuckle but it was too late for him to say anything because I pierced my teeth into his neck. Blood was poring out and I almost jumped in excitement as I sucked the sweet fresh blood.

"Yo Y/N that was amazing you really had that dude" Luke laughed wiping stray blood from his mouth. I honestly didn't know what to say or do at that point, I just had fresh blood and man did it taste great. I felt so hyped and so strange, I felt my wolf side over power me but at the same time I felt my vampire side do the same thing. "Y/N, your eyes are like red, are you okay?" Ask said grabbing my wrists lightly. "Me? I'm fine, I feel so alive right now!" I laughed. I got out of Ashton's grip and started to run out of the alley and down the street.

Ashton's POV
"Shit! Come on Luke we gotta catch her" I said running out of the alleyway too, Luke following close behind. She's obviously pretty fast but I'm way faster, it's just finding her is the problem. "Luke you go left and I go right, if you find her wait for me" I explained. Luke nodded and he ran down the left street while I ran the right.

The street was long, but narrow so she couldn't be hiding anywhere without me spotting her first. I kept running and running but I've had no luck, maybe Luke has found her but I should just keep looking a little more.

Back to your POV
I was just running and running I didn't know where I was going but I just felt like running, looking up at that beautiful sky too that made me happy. I decide to stop and just have a break, I wonder where ash and Calum where. I was all peaceful sat one some field I found until I heard a voice. "Y/N? Dude I've been looking for you" Luke said rushing over to me. I smiled at tackled him into a hug. "Whoa someone's happy" he smiled. "Yep sure am, I just can't believe my life has changed so much, I FEEL SO FREE" I said yelling the last part. Luke just chuckled and we both laid down and stared at the sky.

A few moments later Ashton came running up to us, and fell on the floor beside Me. "I've been looking for you both everywhere" he explained. I just shrugged and he laid down too. "So Y/N fun night? How was fresh blood" ash smirked. "This night has been amazing! That's you guys, and fresh blood is sooo good" I said sighing a happy sigh. They both chuckled at me and continued counting stars. "I wish Mikey was here" I frowned. "He'll be looking after peg leg Calum" Luke laughed. I giggled too.

We all was just enjoying our night until we heard something rustle a few feet away. We all shot up and looked around, keeping our guard up. "What was that" I whispered confused. "I'm not sure, maybe we should go home now" Luke suggested nervously. We all stood up and made our way over the the path that was beside the field. The rustling kept happening and we all got a little nervous.

And that's when we saw it. "Is it a dog?" Ash questioned, as it walked out direction. "Um bro, since when do dogs have yellow glow in the dark eyes" Luke pointed out. It walked closer. I tried being some sort of help and used my werewolf senses to figure out what it was and then it came to me, I know exactly what it is.

"It's a werewolf"

----------------------
Yay! Long chapter WHOOOOO🙌🏻
You guys deserve it because your all so supportive and nice about my book and I can't thank you enough for all the reads, favs, and all the times it's been added to your reading list🙃 I need some feedback about my recent chapters on the book, I wanna know if you like it and if you want stuff adding in🔥 just comment or DM Me❤️❤️

Don't forget to comment, fav and add to your reading lists guys❤️🌙 (if ya want😉)