Part 12

It's been 2 hours since the whole church incident, and I haven't seen Michael since he left. I've been sat in my room replaying cute memories of me and Michael in my head, and ones of my parents too. I was tired of crying over the memories, so I stood up and switched on the TV, as I sat back down on my bed there was a knock at my window. I made my way closer to the window and saw it was Calum. I opened the window and let him inside.

"Y/N, I heard what happened" Calum sighed. "He didn't want to leave you, it almost killed him when he left". Calum and I was now sat on my bed. "So why did he leave me! He said he would always protect me and be there for me" I said running my hands through my hair. Calum grabbed my hands and made me look at him. "He left because he didn't want you to have to choose between him and your family, he just wanted you to be happy" I looked at Calum as he spoke. " he loves you so much Y/N" and that was it, I started crying, i collapsed in Calum's arms and sobbed in his chest.

"It's okay, it's okay"Calum has mumbled for the past 20 minutes. As I was about to apologise for soaking his t-shirt my bedroom door swung open.
" Y/N I- who is this?" It was my grandma, shit!. "I'm Calum" Calum smiled. "Oh so your the boy Y/N was going to see tonight" my grandma said sweetly. "Y-yeah, we was just gonna watch movies but Y/N was upset so I came over" Calum said nervously. I pulled myself out of Calum's chest and sat up, nervous for what's going to happen. "You two are so cute, so are you boyfriend and girlfriend?" My grandma pried. "Actually-" just then my grandad walked in. "Great party in my room"I mentally groaned.

"Mary(a/n: the grandmothers name) this boy isn't Y/Ns boyfriend" I looked up."That Clifford vampire kid is" Calum gave me a look I couldn't understand and we both stood up."Y/N is this true?" My grandma asked. "Well I wouldn't say we're dating but-" I was cut of my Calum. "Sir, madam, Michael happens to be one of my best friends, and if your worried that he would hurt her, he wouldn't" Calum explained. "So he's a vampire as well, Y/N why can't you stop bringing hell upon this family!" My grandad yelled. "John(a/n: grandads name) leave the poor girl alone!" My grandad fought back. At this point I had enough, I stood up and walked over to my closet packing all my clothes into my bag. "Y/N, what are you doing?" My grandma said. "I love you both so much, but I love Michael also, and I can't stay here while grandad hates him, and I can't see him" I said slinging my bag over my shoulder. "I'm leaving" I sighed, tears falling over my eyes. I walked over and hugged both my grandparents, 'I'll come visit, I promise' I mumbled into there shoulders.

"Calum, you tell Michael that he better look after this girl, and same goes for you and any others" Calum nodded at johns request. And with that me and Calum left that house, and of to see my Michael again.

-------------------
Okay I really dislike this chapter, I kinda had no clue on what to write so I just made a bunch of stuff up😅 but if you think it's okay then comment ⚡️