Part3

"Michael, I promise I'll always be here and I'll always be your friend" I smiled. He picked me up and spun me around which made me giggle. " Michael put me down" I laughed. He put my down on my bed and nuzzled into my neck. " am coming to school tomorrow" he mumbled. "What about the sun" i asked. "It's supposed to be foggy tomorrow, so no sun" he chuckled the end.

There was a knock at my bedroom door, which made me and Michael snap into reality. "Y/N?" My grandad called. "Hold on!" I said nervously. I grabbed Michael and put him Into my wardrobe and told him to be quiet. " come in" I yelled. "Are you okay, Y/N?, it took you a long time to answer" he replied. "Yeah am fine I was just getting changed" I smiled. "Look, am really sorry for getting angry at you before, it's just he is really bad news and he would only hurt you" I could hear Michael growl, which made my grandad turn around. "What was that?" He asked. "Oh nothing, it was m-my ringtone" I lied. He looked back at me and gave me and hug. "Now get some sleep, you have school tomorrow" he smiled. As he walked out the door, Michael came out and put him arms around my waist.

"I'd never ever hurt you!" He yelled quietly, his grip on my waist getting tighter. "I-I know you wouldn't" I smiled. "Y-your n-not scared of me are you?" He said sounding hurt. I looked up at his pale skin and greens eyes, his fags causing lumps in his top lip. "Am not sc-scared of you Mikey, you are a vampire but you don't scare me" i smiled. His smiled the biggest
smile as I spoke, I guess Mikey has lived his life with people scared of him, so hearing someone say they Wasn't scared must have been an amazing thing to hear. "Your cute and make me smile, so I guess I won't kill you" he said jokingly. Michael stood by the window and seemed very focused on the night. "Look I-I need to go" he said while looking at the night sky. "But I'll see you at school tomorrow" he continued walking over to me and pulling me into a hug and pecking my cheek. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow, be safe yeah" I said as i pecked his cheek Also. " haha you make me laugh Y/N" I looked at him confused. "Am a vampire, you remember, people so be scared of me, not the other way round" he chuckled. I smiled at him as he made his way over to my window and started to climb out, he blew me that same cheeky kiss he gave me the first night I met him.