Part14

It's the day after me and Michael reunited, and I know it's only been a day, but it's going great so far. They've took me into there home and showed me so much love and friendship. The one thing that always leaves a question in my mind is that they each go out, apart from Calum, on the night and don't return for hours, and there excuse is always "I'm going to the shops, won't be long". My first guess was that they was going to kill, for human blood. But they have always reassured me, here and there that they don't drink human blood, they use this artificial crap, but I'm not gonna let it bother me, I'm sure it's nothing.

"Y/N" someone yelled. I was still in bed, and still tired, nobody is waking me up yet!. "Y/NNNN" they shouted, dragging out my name. Still I'm not moving. Then I heard someone's footsteps coming towards the bedroom I crashed in. I opened my eyes met with the light of the sun, i squinted my eyes to see a blurry blue haired figure waking towards me, and I know nobody with blue hair. "Who are you, leave me alone, I wanna go back to sleep" I groaned. "It's Mikey come down stairs, me and Calum are lonely" Mikey chuckled. "Why is your hair blue?" I questioned. Mikey lifted his hand to his hair and ruffled it. "Because I felt like it, now hurry up" he smiled.

10 minutes later...

I finally trudged my way down the staircase, to be met with the nice black couch I laid on with Luke, but this time Mikey and Calum were spread out on it. "Morning sleepy head" Calum chuckled. "Morning princess" Mikey smiled. "Morning" I yawned, making room for myself next to Mikey on the couch. He put his arm around me and pulled me to his side, and kissed the top of my head. Calum cleared his throat awkwardly, which made me look at his facial expression, but I couldn't read it.  "Right so what type of movie do you wanna watch?" Calum asked me and Michael . "Dude can we watch a horror film, I'm sure Ashton won't mind we getting one from 'his' movie cabinet" Michael said hopefully. Calum  pondered the idea in his head for what seemed like an eternity, almost as if there would be a consequence if they would even look at Ashton's cabinet. But Michael took the film 'insidious 3' out of the cupboard, carefully closing it afterwards.

"Dude please make sure you put it back exactly were you found it, you know Ashton has these moods sometimes, he could flip out if you mess with his stuff, remember what happened to Luke" Calum sighed. Michael was too busy playing with the strands of my hair, and watching the film to notice Calum. "Michael? Are you listening to me?" Calum sighed once more. "Yes Calum! I'm fucking listening, just stop your whining and don't worry, i can handle Ashton's shitty 'moods' " Michael raised his voice, I could hear his heartbeat grow faster beneath his chest, but luckily he calmed down and continued to give me cute kissed on my head for the rest of the movie.

I wonder what Ashton will say about us taking one of his movies...

-----------------------------------
Hey guys!! 😘😘 no I haven't been living in a cave for months with no wifi, I have just been going through some stuff that have upset me 😌 but I'm all good now and the first thing I have done is continue this book! Because I've gotten some really nice feedback and it's so amazing you all like my book so much 😝 so hopefully your all still interested in it still, but if not I've updated it anyway, hope you enjoy this new chapter 🙃