Part36

I was beyond scared at this point, a snarling Calum was in front of me looking like he wants to rip my face of, I hope Luke comes back soon. "C-Calum, p-please" I stuttered out. He just growled and inched closer to my face. "This isn't y-you" I said raising my hand to touch this fur. He stopped growling and just stared at me.

Just then Luke barged the door open with Michael and Ashton rushing in behind him. "Y/N! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?" Michael asked worriedly. I couldn't move or speak. "Calum m-mate?" Ash said nervously. Calum spun around and started howling. "Y/N move now!"Luke said motioning me to move towards him, yet I sat there frozen. Calum came back towards me still not growling or snarling, I backed up the last inch I could and waited for him to do something. "Cal? Please don't" I whimpered.

"Fuck this!" I heard Michael say. Michael pounced on Calum tackling the wolf to the floor, Calum jolted up and started to claw at Michael viciously. That's all it took for Michael to go full vampire mode, his fangs were out longer than ever before, his eyes were blood red and he was ready to kill. Michael fought back against Calum's claws and started to use his vampire like strength to push Calum off, the wolf stumbled back a little but carried on clawing and biting Michaels skin.

Ash and luke didn't know how to react in this situation there eyes were glued on this fight, there two best friends were fighting and they didn't know how to stop it. Luke quickly thought of something and rushed over to where I was sat. "Y/N, please listen I know your in shock but your the only one who can break up this fight" Luke said with hint of panic in his voice. "Lukes right Y/N" ash chimed in. I heard every word and moved my head to see my boyfriend and a close friend turned into to completely different people, they were fighting To the death and I can't loose either of them. "I-if it's up to me then... I'll stop it" I breathed out. I stood up a little shaken, the boys helped me up and hurried over to the fight with Luke and Ashton behind me. "AHHH!" Michael screamed as Calum dug his teeth into his leg. Michael pushed him off with a great forced and Calum went sliding to the other side of the room, Calum was charging back when I suddenly stood in front of him.

He went to go around me but I got rid of all my fears and stood in front of his attempts as he growled at me for doing so. "Calum Thomas hood, this isn't you! You a sweet caring boy who doesn't want to Hurt anyone" I said while looking him. "But you hurt him, my boyfriend and your best friend, snap out of it Calum!" I said crouching down to look the wolf in the eyes. Calum let out soft whimpers and started to kneel his head down and scratch his claws rapidly against the floor. "C-Cal stop it, Calm down" I said reaching of his fur. Michael,Ashton and Luke were all looking at Calum with sad eyes as he started to rip everything in the Attic to pieces.

"Guys! Help him please!"I yelled as tears fell from my eyes. I was about to catch Calum somehow as his was tearing the attic apart, but suddenly I was pulled back Ashton. "We can't get though to him until he turns back, we'll have to wait till morning" Ashton sighed. "We can try, there was to be a way" I said trying to change there minds. "Baby lets just leave him, he'll be safe up here I promise you" Mikey said weakly as ash and Luke helped him up. They all walked towards the door and I flowed slowing behind watching Calum's every movement, I don't want to leave him like this up here all by himself, but the boys said that its all we can do for him now.

Guess I'll have to listen.

------------------------------
Heyy! Miss me? Probably not but hi anyway😊 I like this chapter but it might not have appealed to many of you but i thought it's a little interesting😉 sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's just I didn't really know how to progress the story, but I do know so expect a 2 day update plan now💕

Don't forget to fav, comment and add to your reading lists guys💫❤️