Part 13

Me and Calum walked down a few streets before we came to a back alley, "just right down there" Calum mumbled. I shuffled down the dark alley way and came to a old warehouse. "This is where you guys live?" I asked in confusion. Calum nodded and opened the door that I was faced with. I was met with a pretty modern looking room, the living room I'm guessing, spread out on the couch was luke watching some film. "Hey Calum-" Luke stopped when he saw me. "Y/N! Hey Michael is gonna be so happy to see you" luke practically screamed. Calum walked off with my bag mumbling "I'll take this upstairs". I looked back at Luke who was tapping on his phone, almost breaking the screen. "Michaels out on a kil- out to the shops, I've just texted him" Luke smiled. I returned the smile and made my way over to the couch, I sat next to Luke and we both turned our heads to watch whatever movie was playing.

About an hour later the movie finished and both me and Luke was snuggled in the blankets on the couch, just then I heard a shuffling of the door knob. "Luke why did you text me?" Michael asked annoyed. "Oh hey mate, and there is someone sat right next to me, who you might want to see" Luke teased. Michael walked a little closer and peeked his head up, when he say me his mouth literally fell open. "Y/N! What are your doing her? Did your grandparents kick you out because of me? Oh god I'm so sorry" Michael rambled. "Mikey calm down, I chose to leave, I didn't want you to leave me and I really like you Mikey" I blushed looking down. He walked over to me lifting me out the blanket and lifted my chin. "I love you so much, it nearly killed me walking out, I just didn't want to make things hard for you" he breathed. I smiled up at him, my eyes wandered to the corner of his mouth, there was blood. "Michael your bleeding!" I gasped. "What? Oh no I'm not it's just k-ketchup, yeah ketchup" he stuttered. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, after all I only just made up with him. I nodded and kissed his nose. " why don't you just kiss me on the lips?" Michael laughed. "M-maybe I will" I giggled. He puckered his lips and I moved in, not to be cliché but there was definitely sparks and fireworks. Our kiss was broken apart by the sound of wolf whistling behind us. "Get in there Mikey" Calum laughed. "Yeah mate, your finally getting some" Luke joined in. Michael sent them all a death glare while I just laughed. "Wait what did I miss" Ashton's says entering the room. " oh nothing, apart from Michael and Y/N kissing, and becoming a couple" Calum laughed. "Wait wait, we didn't say where a couple" I stated. Michael got down on one knee. "What is he doing?!" I thought. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Michael asked. My hear literally stopped as I jumped up to hug him. "Yes, yes I will"

--------------
Hey guys!! So this chapter is a little short but after reading all the comments on my last chapter, I was so happy that you all like my book☺️☺️ and I had to make another chapter for all the people who requested one, so here ya go 😊