Part39

I finally made it back home, I got home just as the sky was turning an orange pinky colour, the sunset was always the best moment of the day for me. I opened the door to see nobody on the black comfy couch, weird. I ran upstairs to change into some sweatpants or something, and finding Mikey snuggled up in the duvet. Damn he's so cute. I Crept slowly towards the wardrobe and pulled out one of Michaels tees and a pair of my sweatpants.

I just finished getting dressed when I saw Michael stir in his sleep, probably indicating that he was waking up. "Hey baby," he said groggily. "When did you get back?". "1o minutes ago, I didn't wanna wake you" I smiled sitting down next to him. "So how did it go, seeing your grandparents and all" he asked hopeful. "I went amazingly I was so happy to see my grandma again, she was just the same to see me. My grandad on the other hand wasn't" I sighed. He pulled me down so he was spooning me. "What happened Y/N" he asked worried. "My grandma basically told me that he was finding difficult to accept you, and my grandad felt abandoned... I-I felt so bad" i said tearing up again. Michael heard my voice shake, knowing that I would cry soon, so he rubbed small circles on my arms hoping I would relax. "Shh baby, don't blame yourself, he loves you and I'm sure he accept us in time, and all we can do is be patient" he told me.

He did have a point and this little speech did make me feel a little better, I guess Michaels right all we can do is give it time, and hopefully he'll be just as accepting as my grandma is. I got out of my little tearing session only to find Mikey asleep again, I guess them painkillers and really doing a number on him. I tried to drift into sleep also, well that was before... 'BANG'. Calum must have woken up, I don't think he's out of his wolf form yet, I heard him scratching and biting the floor. I really hope he's okay.

I realised myself from Michaels grip and went to Ashton's room to see if he was in, I could hear his drums so, yeah, he's in. I walked in to see him thrashing on his drums with headphones on, he stopped when he noticed me. "Oh hey Y/N, what can I do for ya" he smiled he cheeky smile. "Nothing really, Mikeys asleep and I can't go to sleep with Calum scratching up there" I said looking up to the ceiling. "Yeah I hear it too, he's not out of wolf form, funny, he's never been in it this long" Ashton said confused. I retuned his tone of voice with a confused look, and started at the ceiling, as if it would stop Calum doing it.

"So where's luke?" He asked putting his drumsticks away. "I don't know, I just went straight to my room when I got in, I thought he was here" I replied. "Nope he went out not long after you did, I assumed he'd be on the couch or in his room and, no luck he's not there" Ashton shared. "He might has gone hunting? Or went shopping?" I asked unsure. "Yeah whatever, maybe I dunno, he's the youngest you can't keep him grounded for to long" Ashton chuckled.

I chucked back and continued listening to calum growl and scratch the floor, Ashton decide to drown it out by letting me listen to his drum skills. It's helped but Calum was back on my mind again, all alone up there.

Who is he anymore?.

-----------------------------
Heyyyyy💋 second update because I felt bad for abandoning you and not updating☀️ but I hope you all are the liking the book, and new chapters👑 just let me know what you wanna see in this book and I'll do my best to fit it in☔️

Don't forget to fav, comment, and add to your reading lists guys❤️💦