Part18

I woke up on the couch surrounded by snoring, we all obviously fell asleep on the couch last night so none of us made it up to our rooms. Today was the day I was going to get to know Ashton better, I have a free day because Michael is off to some meeting he won't tell me about, it's probably about some job considering we all just up and left school, I still don't know where we get the money for food.

I climbed over all the boys and made my way up to mine and Michaels room, I need to get change quickly because I know that when Ashton opens his eyes he out of that door, and I'm not chasing him in my pyjamas. I changed into black ripped jeans, all time low t-shirt (A/N 😍) and plain black converse. I went down stairs to see Luke near the back door smoking a cigarette. "Hey Luke is Ashton still asleep?" I asked. "Umm he actually went to go get changed, why?" He said breathing in the smoke. " no reason" I said while walking into the living room. I saw that Michael was still asleep and Calum must have go to get changed too, so I poked Michaels face in attempt to wake him up. I didn't work. So next thing I did was shake him to death almost. That woke him up.

"Whoa what the fuck" he yelled. "I just wanted to wake you up that's all" I smiled. He looked angry. "Well next time don't fucking wake me up, I'm off to bed, don't wake me again" I could see his fangs grow out of his mouth when he shouted at me, I was a little taken back so I walked out into the alley way. I can't believe he shouted at me like that, and I have to admit I was a little scared.

After having a few minutes to myself out in the alley way, I was about to go back inside to see where Ashton was, but he was at the door ready to leave. "Hey Y/N, I heard Michael shouting earlier, are you okay" he asked. "I'm fine, he just got mad that I woke him up, anyway where are you going?" I said trying to change the subject. He thought a little bit. "Oh I'm off just for a walk that's all" he smiled he dimpled smile. "Perfect this is my time to get to know him more" I thought. "Oh cool mind if I join" I smiled. He was about to answer but I was already walking off. Never the less he started to follow, I kinda felt bad but I just wanted to know why he's so distant, plus I can't stay there right now when Michael just shouted at me.

We both seemed to end up on a forest trail near the wear house we live in. "Care for a cigarette?" Ash said pulling out a packet of cigarettes. I shook my head a 'no' and carried on walking and admiring the nature. Little way down the trail some girl walked past us, Ashton gave her a hungry look, "probably checking her out" i thought. "Hey Y/N turn around I need a piss" ash said, so I did as he asked.

Ashton's POV
"Hey Y/N turn around I need a piss" I said, and she did as I said. that girl that walked by had stopped to tie her shoe laces it looked like, this was the perfect time to have lunch, and I'm starving. I walked up to her, and lucky my charm is good enough to work on anyone. "Oh hey, I saw you back there and thought you was very attractive" I smiled. She melted into my hands straight away, and next thing I know we're kissing and I'm on her neck. My pupils dilate and my fangs grow, I sink them in. She muffled a scream but I kept her close until she was out like a light.

Back to Y/N POV
"Ashton where have you been?" I asked. "I went for a piss and that girls number, where going out for a bite to eat" he smirked.

--------------------------------
Hey guys!!!! New chapter 👀 sorry if my chapters seems a little messed up number wise, I had to change them around because I didn't number the parts right😅 anyway hope you guys like the book so far, more chapters to come❤️❤️❤️
Love you 😸