Part26

I opened my eyes slowly too see Luke sat beside me on my right and Calum was sat on my left, I smelled the air and it seemed so fresh and I could smell thing that weren't even in the room. I shot up and Luke scooted over and put his arm around me. "You okay Y/N" Luke asked. When I smiled I felt two things scrape against my bottom lip, I check my mouth and noticed I hand fangs, I brought my hand up to feel them and Calum just smiled. "I'm actually a vampire" I said in disbelief. Calum came closer to me also and whispered in my ear, "let's go show people your new self" he smirked.

Luke gripped Calum's shirt and brought him close. " stop putting things in her head, she's new at all this and we don't need you steering her off" Luke scolded. I watched in the middle as there eyes met and fangs came out, I knew it wasn't going to be long before Calum did something so I stood up and pulled Luke with me. "Come on Luke, it's party time" I giggled. Luke smiled at me and patted my back lightly. "Yo pencil, please can I come upstairs" Calum asked Luke. luke rolled his eyes at Calum's question because he knew he would get the shit if anything bad happens. "Luke I'm not gonna bite anyone, there all vampires and I can't fight one of our own" Calum explained. Luke knew he was right and even though Calum was... Well not Calum, he still stuck by the vampire oath. "Fine you can come upstairs as long as you don't cause any trouble and when the party is over you come back downstairs" Luke answered sternly.

Calum winked at me and made his way up the stairs to the basement door. "I promise Luke" Calum replied. Luke unlocked the door and all three of us made our way out of the basement. My werwolf senses were kicking in majorly, I could smell all that was happening and it wasn't nice, there was people throwing up everywhere. My fangs were still out for some reason, but I thought only if your hungry or about to fight they come out. "Cal?" I said hooking his arm with mine. "Yes buttercup?" He questioned. "Why are my fangs still out, I'm not about to have a fight so what's the deal." I said confused. "Your hungry" I voice said coming from the direction of the kitchen. I tuned my head to see Michael and Ashton stood together staring in awe at my new self. I walked up to the 3rd cupboard on the left of the kitchen and opened a bottle of blood they had. "How did she know where to find them" Michael asked.
"It's her werwolf senses, after all she was bit by me therefore I have given part of my wolf side to her" Calum said while walking closer to Michael. Michael froze when he heard that Calum bit me, and that he was out of the basement.

"Your out of the basement I see" Michael said while both pairs of red eyes met. "Yes indeed? Don't worry it's just for tonight" Calum smirked and went to wander off some place else. "Y/N? I had no idea you want to be a vampire, you could have asked me" Michael sighed. "You was too busy sucking some girls face off" i protested. He frowned and hung his head lower than before. "I-I know, you don't know how bad I feel about all of that, your the only one for me and now you've changed all I can do is love you more because your prefect no matter what you are" Michael told me sweetly. I rushed over to him and gave him a hug and quick kiss, I really do hate it when we fight but now I actually have the strength to fight back, I feel much more free now I'm a vampire.

----------------------
Hey guys✌🏻 so ya this chapter isn't the best and I apologise, I wrote it just now and I'm half asleep😕 but I hope you like it nether the less🌍 please add my new kik:marnikaee, thanks guys for all the comments and reads and favs on this book🌙 it means a lot💜

Don't forget to comment, fav, and add to your reading list guys ☺️💞