Part4

I woke up the next morning and all of the memories from last night all came flooding back to me. I hugged a vampire, a very cute vampire. I just hoped it wasn't a dream because Michael seemed like I genuinely kind boy, even though everybody hates him.

I got up from my bed and made my way over to my shower, I took a 15 minute shower. I wrapped the towel around myself and I walked out of the bathroom to find a red headed boy laid on my bed. "Michael?" I questioned, as I made my way over to my bed. "Oh hey Y/N" he said as if I wasn't just stood there in my towel. "Wha-what are you doing in my room!" I said a little bit angrily then I meant to. He stood up and I noticed that he was wearing a SnapBack, ripped jeans and a nirvana t-shirt. I must admit he looked good. "I wanted to walk to school with you" he smiled. "That's great Mikey, but don't you think instead of breaking in and maybe waiting until I've gotten dressed, might have been a good idea?" I chuckled. He turned his SnapBack backwards and walked over to my window. " I guess you right, but I'll wait for you at the bus stop" he waved and jumped out the window.

After closing my curtains as a precaution just in case he came back and locking my window, I walked over to my wardrobe and started to skim over my clothes. "Hmm what to wear?" I asked myself. I never really make an effort for school so I just grabbed my AC/DC shirt and black jeans, I straightened my hair and then messed it up. I slipped my shoes on and walked down the stairs, my grandad was in the dining room and my grandma was in the kitchen. "Y/N, would you like a lift to school?" My grandad asked. " no thanks and meeting my friend at the bus stop" I lied, I hated lying to him, I really did but until I see Michael as bad, I'm going to stop seeing him. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

After saying goodbye to my grandad and grandma I walked up the path towards the bus stop. I noticed a boy wearing a backwards cap with red hair coming thought the sides, I knew straight away it was him. "Good morning princess"he smiled. " good morning" I smiled back. We started walking together towards school when I noticed the group of girls who I hate the most, they'd always call me a 'goody goody' just because my grandad is a priest. I shuffled behind Michael as we made our way closer to the girls. "Y/N? Why are you hiding behind me?" He asked confused. "O-Oh no reason" I half smiled. He glanced at the group of girls and back at me. "It's them isn't it?" He gestured to the girls. I shuck my head a no and walked quickly in front of him to make my way past the girls when all of a sudden I bumped into the head girl of the group, Tilly Marie. "Hey! Watch where your-" she smirked. "Oh look it's the priests granddaughter,Y/N, the girl who can't stand up for herself"she cackled. I stood back as I bumped into someone's chest, I looked up and found Michael looking at Tilly as if he wanted to drain the life out of her. "Why don't you just move out the way And let her past, what has she ever done to you!" Michael fired. Tilly looked shocked that someone was actually looking out for me. As Tilly was about to say something, Michael didn't wait for her answer and just pushed past her, dragging me along with him.