Part44

I helped Calum through the hatch and down the ladder onto the hallway. I was nervous that Michael would have some problem with Calum being down here with us all, I know he knows that Calum didn't mean to hurt him but still, I think he might dislike the idea. "Wow, it's good to be home" Calum chuckled lightly. I smile at him and let our shoulders brush against each other as we walked over to the main staircase. "Well hopefully you can stay down here instead of up there?" Ashton smiled. "Hmm maybe" Calum smiled. I looked at Calum slightly confused, i thought he'd want to. "You don't want to?" I questioned. "I don't trust myself" he spoke. I nodded and left the conversation at that.

Ashton was the first to crash on the sofa, forgetting Luke was still there he laid all over him. "Ahh dude get off me" Luke said sleepily. "Nah mate get up, I wanna watch a movie" Ashton laughed. Luke sat up and saw my arm hooked with Calum's. "Whoa, uh hi cal" Luke said shocked. "Hey man" he smiled. "So uh, how you been?" Luke said awkwardly. Calum just smiled and shrugged his shoulders a little, poor Calum, he doesn't know what to say, can't blame him really. "Well anyways, let's all watch a movie" Ashton said breaking the awkwardness in the room. He all nodded, my arm still hooked with Calum's I lured him over to the black comfy couch and placed him next to me. "You okay cal?" I whispered. He nodded. He squeezed my hand a little and turned to watch Luke put the DVD in the player. We all turned our attention to the movie playing on the screen, it was some comedy to lighten up the mood and make Calum happier to be with us. "I'm sorry" I whispered to Calum as his long arm went over the back of the couch. "Hm? What for?" He said looking confused at my sudden apology. I looked at him, then I looked down. "That I treated you like a monster! Your my closet Friend, hey! Your the one who turned me and how did I repay you?! By locking you up" I whisper yelled. He looked at me, bit his lip and turned back towards the movie. "I'm not mad. You did the right thing. I'm a dangerous animal, literally. It was for the best and to be honest I think me being down here shouldn't be permanent" he sighed. 

Ashton heard what Calum said and tuned towards the pair of us. "Why not cal? Your calm, we've all missed you man" Ashton smiled. "Yeah dude" Luke said chiming in. "And I've missed you guys, but, I don't wanna hurt any of you! You know that a Werewolf can kill a vampire. What happens when I switch I don't recognise any of you! I'm not taking the risk guys" Calum frowned. I frowned at him and looked down. "I get it man" Luke said. Ashton nodded in agreement. I stood up and sighed, I walked out of the living room and down to the basement. It's quite down here I should have some privacy to gather my thoughts, it's all my fault that Calum feels dangerous! We locked him up of course he'll feel like that. I wish he was back to normal and being Calum.

I walked towards the large window sill and looked out the window, it was raining what a cool way to lighten the mood. I sighed once more and rested my back against the cold wall. The basement door opened and along came Calum. "Hey" he smiled. I looked at him then looked away. "Don't feel guilty please, it's not your fault! It's my stupid genetics" he chuckled. I smiled slightly to his comment. "But I didn't help by locking you up" i frowned. He frowned and walked towards me, he sat down across from me on the window sill and smiled again. "You wanna know what's funny?" He spoke. I stared at him. "I can always remember you when I'm a werewolf, I can't remember nobody else but you. It might have something to do with me changing you, maybe I've got a mark on you somewhere" he smiled again. I smiled back. "Best friends for life" I chuckled. He chuckled too.

"I wonder if Mikey is okay, he's injured still and he's been asleep all day almost" I said looking towards the door. "We could go check if you'd like?" Calum said sweetly. I nodded and he started to head for the door, I followed his lead and he exited the basement. I walked back up into the living room and saw that ash and Luke were not there. "Where have the boys gone?" I questioned Calum. "They went to buy some cigarettes" Calum said as he headed for the Stairs. "Oh" was all I said as I again continued to follow him up the stairs. We got to the stop and headed down the long hallway to Michaels room, I heard the TV was on so he must be awake, I pushed opened the door and saw Michael sat up on the bed tapping on his phone. "Hey Mikey" I smiled. He looked up and saw me, he made grabby hands towards me. I walked over to my lovely boyfriend and hugged him. "Damn I've missed you" he chuckled. I smiled and kissed him cheek.

"Someone is here to see you" I said pointing towards the door. "Hm? Who?" Michael asked. Calum pushed opened the door and saluted towards Michael. "Uh hey man" Calum said nervously. "Hi" Michael said calmly. "I'm sorry, it's just we all miss him and he's really calmed down, he got injured upstairs. It wasn't safe" I spoke. Michael raised and eyebrow toward me. "It's fine baby, I understand" Michael smiled. "Look man, thanks for being calm about it. I don't wanna be down here permanently, I don't trust myself dude" Calum said sadly. "It's fine, I get it, I'm glad your so mature about your choices dude. I just don't want you hurting anyone, especially Y/N." Michael said kissing my hand. Calum looked at me and smiled. "I wouldn't dream about it, it's like I've marked her or something because I always know who she is when I've changed but I forget everybody  else" Calum said rubbing his neck. Michael looked a little angry when Calum said about marking me. "Maybe but maybe because your so close" Michael scoffed. "Aha whatever but it's a miracle" Calum smiled.  Michael falsely smiled back and kissed me on my cheek.

Wow that's awkward.

---------------------------------------
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I've had my exams at school and haven't had the time! I know it's been a long time but I'm back I promise guys☺️ I love you all and I get notifications still that more people are reading and liking my book so thank you so much!!! 🌸🌸

Don't forget to like, comment and add to your reading list guys⭐️❤️