Part11

"The fuck dude, let me go!" Michael yelled as they approached me. My eyes widened as me and my grandad shared a glance. "Y/N, care to explain why he is here with you! I told you never to talk to him again!" My grandad yelled. I flinched and moved forward, gripping Michaels hand and pulling him by my side. "He's not as bad as you say! He's the sweetest boy I've ever met" I sigh looking at Michael. My grandad just scoffs and sends a glare in our direction."he's a vampire!, he can't be good, he'll hurt you!" My grandads voice was shaking. Michael linked hands with mine.

" Dude, I'd never hurt Y/N, she's changed me, I really like her, I'd do anything to protect her! You've got to believe me!" Michaels voice grew. "A vampire can't change Michael... I don't doubt that you will protect her, but you can't protect her against yourself" my grandad sighed and turned his attention towards me. " Y/N, I love you so much, dear, but who won't say that he'll flip on you! If he gets in the wrong mind state, he could kill you!" I couldn't bare to see my grandad like this, on the brink of tears, I felt really bad that I did this to him. "Sir, I'm not going to lie, yes, I do go into my 'wrong' mind state, and it dose make me angry, but I can always tell when it's coming, so I'll go out and sort myself out before I come back to her" I look at Michael, he was trying so hard to keep me with him. "I'd never hurt her! Please believe me!" Michael got to his knees in front of my grandad. " Michael I... I want what's best for Y/N, she means everything to me, I believe you Michael I truly do, but I'm not sure if I can risk it"

I could see Mikey was hurt, He dropped his head, and then he did something I wasn't expecting... He got up and started walking away, without me. "Mikey? Where are you going?!" I called. "Michael please don't leave me! You said you wouldn't!!" Tears fell from my eyes and I could just see a blurry red head walking out of the church.

I started to sob, my grandad came closer to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry Y/N I know he meant a lot to you, but I'd did what's best for you, ever since your parents died, it's been mine and your grandmas job to protect you, maybe it time you let him go" I just cried harder as me and my grandad started walking out of the church. "I'm not letting Michael go! I can't"
-------------

Hii guys! Took me a long time to update I know, but I've updated yeyyy😊😝 this may seem like the end... But it's not cause I'm writing a new update now!!! I'll be writing a new book called 'once around the track'