Part 10

I turned around and looked into his beautiful emerald eyes, "So how long will this take?" Michael said clicking his tongue. "Hmm about 10-15 minutes" I said breaking from his arms. He pouted but walked after me. I went up to the choir block and started to pick up left over hymn sheets that primary school children left. He stood watching me from the organ opposite from the choir block. "You could help me ya know" I sighed. " no I actually can't" he smiled smugly. "And why is that?" I replied. He sat down on the stool and folded his arms over his chest. "Because I'm allergic to chores and I'll burn from touching anything in this church" he smirked. " one. Your not allergic, your just lazy. Two. If you did burn then you would of burned the second your walked in here" I said smugly.

5 minutes of arguing later...

"Arg fine I'll help!" He scoffed. As he climbed up on the block with me I kissed his cheek and smiled smugly. We carried on picking lose rubbish and choir sheets for the floor and seats. When we was done there we hoped of the block and started on the main seats on the left and right of the isle. "Okay I'll take the right and you take the left" I smiled. "Whoa wait, I need a smoke and a break" he walked over and kissed my temple. " I'll be back in 5" he mumbled again my cheek. I let him go because I bet this was the fist time he has actually done work. I hummed a song on the radio I heard a few days ago, and made my way through the Isles picking up rubbish and bibles.

After a few minutes I heard shouting and banging from outside, I assumed it was just kids messing around or something, so I carried on with cleaning. Then all of a sudden the church doors were forced open and my grandad and... Michael! Was stumbling through the door, my grandad gripping his leather jacket and michael yelling curse words at him.
"I'm so screwed!"

Sorry this chapter is rubbish, I'm having major writers block 🔒 and FYI I know nothing about churches so if stuff is wrong I'm sorry, this chapter is shorter but I'll make the next one longer 🤘🏻❤️