Part17

I've been sat here for over 4 hours with Luke and no sign of the other boys, I mean they have been 'shopping' for ages. I was just about to ask luke if we should go looking for them, when suddenly to front door swung open and there was the three missing boys. " where have you all been?" I asked ruder than I should have. "Shopping, hence why we have shopping bags in our hands" Calum said gesturing to the bags. Luke stood in shock, he gave Calum a look I couldn't read, but Calum shook it off and went to put the bags in the kitchen.

A little while later I was stood in the kitchen sorting the bags of shopping out, when all of a sudden two arms wrapped around my waist, I instantly knew it was Michael so I turned around into his chest. "I'm sorry I haven't spent time with you lately, I've just been busy" he sighed while looking into my eyes. "Oh it's fine, I'm just glad we get time like this together, also I'm fine with Luke he's good fun" I smiled. Michael leaned in and I leaned in too, we had the best kiss yet. "I'm so lucky to have you Y/N" Michael smiled. I smiled back and cuddled into his chest, before we both pulled away. "Hurry up with the bags and come watch the movie with us" Michael said while leaving the room. I did as Michael said and hurried into the living room where the boys where all sat watching a movie.

We all were laid out on the couch watching some film I forgot the title of, I couldn't help but notice in the corner of my eye that Ashton was just staring out the window, as if he's waiting to go outside or he's waiting for someone. Ashton to me has always been very mysterious, and he doesn't really spend time with us all, so seeing him watching a film with us is crazy really. I need to get to know Ashton more because there seems to be a lot more to him.

-----------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry about a short chapter, So do you like the new chapter?? Comment and vote if you do🌙 I'm really surprised that you all like my book so much, and so many of you have added to your reading list! 💖💖 message me on kik guys marnilas55