Chapter 16

(Back to Y/N PoV)

I woke up to find Michael cuddled in my side, it's funny to think a cute kitten like boy is actually a vampire who could suck my blood at any time, but I trust him and I know he wouldn't do that. I pulled myself away from Michael, which made me get a grunt in response, and hopped out of bed. I put one of Michaels hoodies on and walked out of the bedroom to go downstairs.

The Tv was already on when I walked down the stairs, I walked closer to find Luke spread out on the couch, and it looked like he had a pretty bad headache. "Aww lukey are you okay?" I pouted sitting down next to him. "Yeah I'm fine I get a little carried away sometimes" he grumbled. I rested my head on his shoulder and turned to watch what was on the Tv. "What exactly happened? You only went to the shops" I questioned. "Uh yeah well I- had to much red bull, that stuff really makes me go crazy" Luke chuckled. I could tell something was off but I didn't want to pry at him, he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

An hour later me and Luke were still laid on the sofa having a nice time watching whatever crappy movie was playing, none of the boys have came down yet and it really made me suspicious, there usually up and about by now. Its really weird because you can't hear one sound and u can always hear, ashton snoring. "hey Luke?" I asked. "hm what?" he mumbled from under the pillow. "why isn't anyone awake yet, I thought calum would be at least up by now" I asked poking his side. Luke giggled at my action and sat up, he looked towards the stairs and was noticing Something. "I-i actually don't know myself Y/N, I wouldn't have seen or heard anyone go out the front door, I've been up since 6" Luke explained. I grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him off the sofa. " come on, where checking there rooms, I know for a fact Michael will be in his room because I left him when he was still asleep" I told Luke as we climbed the stairs.  We wondered down the hall and knocked on Ashton's room at the very end. We knocked. Nobody answered. We knocked again. Didn't hear nobody inside.

We've knocked plenty of times by now, so we did the only logical thing and opened his door, we pushed his door open to find a very clean room, but no Ashton. "Well he's not here" Luke sighed. "He goes out on a night sometimes and doesn't come back till lunch time, so don't worry about it" Luke smiled. "Okay well let's see if Calum's here, he needed to help with lunch today anyway" I smiled, grabbing Luke's arm pulling him to Calum's room, which was in the middle of that long-ish hallway. We did the same on Calum's door, knocked multiple times and when he didn't answer we went into his room. And Calum wasn't there either. "Probably at the shops" Luke said, biting his lip ring(a/n that's gone irl hasn't it 😭) I sighed and mumbled an 'okay' to Luke. "Hey Michael might know where they are" I said hopefully. Luke gave a very strange look but i ignored it and went into mine and Michaels bedroom, and surprise surprise he wasn't there either! "Luke where is everyone" I sighed. "Um Michael has also gone to the shops with Calum" Luke said playing with his hands. "But you said that you didn't see anyone go out" I questioned. "yeah but they probably used the back door, when they go hunting they use the back door because-" I stopped Luke. "Hunting?" I asked. "Y-yeah you know hunting for bargains" I looked at Luke, he obviously wasn't going to tell me, so I'll just wait for the boys to get back and see what happens.

-----------------------------------
Hey guys!!! Chapter finally aha 😅 I had serious trouble of thinking where this story could go and I've kinda thought it through now 💞 so anyway hope you like the new chapter, comment on the chapter for any ideas you have also your opinions  on the story 🙌🏻 I know my story is lacking romance between Y/N and Michael but that will change 💜💜