Part42

It was the morning after, I went down to see the state Luke would be in a hangover is never pretty, I think it's his first one too. I pulled away from Michael slipped on a random jumper of his and proceeded my way down the stairs. The house was silent meaning nobody has woken up yet, I like the silence but even something as peaceful as silence can hold the most terrifying things. Taking cold steps down the stairs made me wish I stayed tucked up next to Michael, but nobody knows about Luke's drunken scene last night, and I felt sorry for the guy.

The black couch had figure sprawled out all over it so I knew Luke didn't go anywhere, not like he'd have the energy to try. I watched him for a minute looking at his unsteady breathing, his tear stained cheeks, he was still a kid in my eyes. Me and Luke have been through a lot and we're the youngest of the group, he's a few months older then me yeah, but I'll protect him just like he would me. I moved from my spot in the living room and walked into the kitchen, I need some coffee or tea maybe, I'll go with tea. I best make Luke one too he'll sure need it.

I put the tea bags into the cups added milk, sugar and water until they look well enough to drink. One cup in each hand I steadily walked into the living room and set the tea down on little table next to him. I smiled and climbed back up the stairs. I stood at the end of the hallway seeing Michael was still asleep I didn't really wanna wake him because he looked so peaceful.

"AGH" I heard a scream come from the third floor (attic), it was Calum he sounded hurt. I panicked and quickly ran to the hatch and pulled the little ladder down. I frantically climbed the steps almost falling off in process, I rushed to the door. "fuck that hurts" I heard him mumble. I opened the door and looked around until I saw him, he was hunched over near the window he was there in his human form, only in his boxers. "Calum are okay" I breathed. He head snapped up and stepped closer to me. "Y-Y/N, I haven't seen you in a while how are yo- ARGH" he screamed. I gasped and ran to his side, he torso had several cuts and there was blood everywhere, so much for my peaceful morning.

I got up and grabbed the paper towels that were on a shelf near the door. "Lay on your back please" I asked. "Argh, I-it hurts when I move" he whimpered. I sighed sadly and climbed over to set him on his back gently, there was whimpers and screams but I managed to have him laid on back. His hands were gripping the wooden floor and tears were falling rapidly from his soft brown eyes. I grabbed the paper towels and wiped away the blood as it fell fast onto the floor. "What happened" I asked concerned. He chest was falling and rising at a fast speed and more tears were falling. "I-I got frustrated with my stupid wolf self, I h-hate it I don't wanna be THIS anymore!" He cried. I look at him with sadness written all over my face, I wish I could help him but I can't. I don't know how.

"Calum, I'll help you, just please don't scratch yourself anymore, it could be too deep one time" i sighed.  "How can you help me! How can anyone  help me! I'm a freak!" He yelled. He slowly rolled over onto his stomach and lifted himself up slowly, the blood was still dripping from his torso. "Cal please, I'll find a way, let me try" I pleaded. I moved closer to him as he was now hunch over again, but this time near the door. He looked at me and sighed, he didn't speak but gave me a small nod and moved closer to where I was now stood. I smiled slightly and got more paper towels for the shelf, and finished cleaning his torso up.

What a morning.

-------------------------
You hate me I know🤙🏻 I'm sorry my internet has been messed up and I've had to start revising for my GCSEs, I'm back now I don't have an official upload schedule so yeah sorry about that😅 it's just I don't wanna disappoint anyone when I don't upload on time🙁 anyways love you all💕

Don't forget to fav, comment and add to your reading list guys❤🤙🏻