Part24

It seemed I walked around the world with the amount of space this basement had, Calum must have a field day with this place. I went to the window sill where I found him last time and indeed he was there again, he looked so peaceful staring out onto the world, too bad when he's like this we have to hide him from it.

"Cal?" I said hoping I wasn't interrupting anything. His red eyes shone in the moonlight as he turned to face me. "Wow Y/N, y-you look stunning" Calum said with heart eyes, I didn't want to catch him out on it so I left him to it. "Why thank you Calum, we're just having a small party" I said smiling at him. But all of a sudden him mouth altered to fit his pearl white fangs, he startled me because I knew I'm in here when his mood just changed. "Calum are you okay?" I questioned while carefully moving my way over to him.

He was stood there looking proud and his hair changed , he now had one blonde streak running through the middle. "Me? Oh yeah I'm just peachy" he said to me in a deeper voice. "I'm just hungry and bored, maybe we could go up to the party, I sure do miss everyone" he continued. Like hell can I handle him if he goes nuts down here, but I'm not letting him up to that party either. "Cal the party will make your... Issue worse" I said as comforting as I could. He walked closer. "And the boys sure do feel guilty your not there, but they can't have you up there killing innocent people. I continued. He stopped.

"I'm not the only one in this house who has killed an innocent person, what about Luke when he goes to the 'shops', and Ashton he killed a girl the day you two went for a stroll" he smirked. I knew he had I point, I should have worded it differently. "And as for your lover boy, by God I bet he's killed far more that us boys put together. Why do you think he hanged around the church so much? He killed innocent people who came out alone, and your grandad knew it too" Calum scolded. I froze in my place, of course when I found out about the boys drinking blood I knew Michael would have too but, I can't believe he's worse than them put together.

"I won't believe it Calum, you don't know what your talking about" I said rushing off towards the door. I hear Calum muffle something but I ignored it and locked the door behind me.
"Babe, how was Calum" Mikey said coming out of the kitchen. I observed my surroundings and noticed people have arrived while I was downstairs. I saw beautiful girls everywhere, there was no way I could match up to them. "Calum was good, me and him was just chatting" I lied. Luckily Michael wasn't catching on, so he intertwined fingers with mine and we strolled off into the living room to met someone of Michaels friends.

The living room was very crowded I could barely see the comfy black couch because that many people were either stood around or sat on it. Ashton came up to me and Michael and looked around for a place were we could sit, crazy right it's our own house and we can't get a seat. "Yes! Them greedy friends of mine didn't drink all the booze" Ashton high fived me. "But this party has only been happening for an hour" I said confused. "There total party monsters, they literally drank a full barrel of beer in 2minutes at our Christmas party" ashton shrugged. I notice Michael had gulped down a lot of alcohol in the hour of this party, and he looked a little tipsy. "Hey guys I'm off to see Luna" he lightly smiled. "Oh I'll come too" I said reaching for his hand. "No no no, she my close friend and you have to go babysit cal" he slurred.

I watched Michael walk off to find this 'Luna' and I pouted, I really didn't like drunk-ish Michael. "So who's Luna" I asked Ashton quietly. "It's his ex from when he was 16 in human years" he rolled his eyes at the thought. "She was and is trouble, and to be honest Michael has got something 1000x better now, she broke his heart why would he go back" Ashton scratched his head. "It's the alcohol, hopefully" I weakly smiled. Ashton nodded and I said my goodbyes and made my way over to the basement, I'm still pissed at Calum for getting all moody with me, yeah I know it's his mood change but hell did it hurt.

Passing all the drunk vampires,werewolves, ghosts and I think there was a unicorn somewhere, I tried to make my way over to the basement quickly I've had no strangers come up and talk to me so I've been lucky so far. I headed for the door that lead me to the stairs that went to the basement door. And I was shocked and upset to see Michael with some red haired girl kissing on the stairs. "Michael?" I whispered loud enough for him to here. He stopped and turned to look at me. "B-baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, please forgive me I don't know what came over me to do this to you" he blabbed.

I pushed past him and her and made my way to the door that lead to Calum, Michael came up from behind and tried to apologise but I pushed him off and went to the basement, making sure I locked the door behind me.

-----------------------------
Hey guys🌙 so this is a very long chapter and I hope you guys like it👽 I'm not splitting Michael and Y/N up, it all fits in with my plan on my next couple of chapters❤️ dose anyone even read these, probably not😂 anyway hope you guys like the book so far 💕

Comment, fav, and add to your reading list guys☺️💞