part20

CALUMS POV😜

The night sky, what a beautiful sight. I haven't been out hunting in ages and i miss it, the screams, the blood. Ah delicious fresh blood, for the past 3 years I've had weak blood in a bottle, I've felt like such a kid, but now I'm out with Luke.

"Dude!!! I cant wait to bite into some chicks neck and get that sweet blood!" Luke smirked. I smiled at him, he's definitely dangerous when his appetite changes, but if you think he's bad, I'm 10x worse. "I know i can't wait either!" I smiled. Luke looked at me in shock. "Y-your eating?!" Luke asked. I nodded.
I walked ahead and spotted two drunk girls, me and luke looked at each other and went to have our dinner.

Y/N POV

I was sat with Michael as he played some video games, it was so cute the way he bit his lip when he was concentrating. "Hey babe?" Michael said while he paused his game. "Yeah?" I asked. He moved so he was facing me and leaned in to kiss me. I obviously kissed back. We was kissing for a few minutes, but all of a sudden the front door crashed open.

Calum came in with luke, calums eyes were pure red and his fangs were out, I could see a dramatic difference in Calum and it really scared me, his hair was messy and his fangs were dropping with blood. Michael looked very shocked and a tad scared but nether the less he stood up and walked over to Luke and took him somewhere to talk, I looked at Michael to make sure Calum wasn't gonna kill me while he was gone, but he just smiled and walked off.

Calum walked slowly over to me like a curious little puppy, his eyes wasn't the chocolate brown I know, they was blood red. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "You should be mine" he said softly. I looked at him very confused. His grip on my wrist was tightened but not so that it hurt me. "C-cal I'm not sure what your talking about but are you sure your okay... You seem different" I questioned while looking in his eyes. "Fine, completely fine. I just ripped open her neck so that all of her delicious blood came out" he smiled. "Calum really has changed" I thought.

Michaels POV
I grabbed Luke by his collar and pulled him into the kitchen. "Why did you let Calum eat Luke?!" I whisper shouted. "It wasn't my fault, I couldn't control him you know how bad he gets" Luke coward down I hate when he's scared or me, after all he is only 17. " look luke I'm sorry, it's just Calum is dangerous" I said looking at him. He shuffled in his spot while having a nervous look on his face. "But you left him with Y/N" he gasped. "Calum stop it!" I heard Y/N yell.

I rushed into the living room to see Calum smashing up all of our stuff, he kicked the TV so that it was laid out into pieces. He was punching the wall and making holes that no human had the strength to do. "Michael whats wrong with him?!" Y/N said running over to me. "Calum's going through his blood stages" I told her. "Calum is a complete psychopath when he's had blood so he gets angry for no reason and then we have to lock him down stairs when he starts trying to bite people in the house" I continued.

Y/N looked so concerned, but it was job to protect her and no way is Calum or anyone gonna hurt her.

-----------------------------
Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated but I have now so it's all good 💜💜 I'm sorry that this story is a bit weird and that it's not so much about Michael and Y/N anymore, but I added psycho Calum in there so that Michael and Y/N can become close🌙 doesn't make Sense I know but it's fine 💞💞💞

Fav, comment and add to your reading list guys 🌍🌍