Death Note X OC One Shots

By ziakitty

just a one shot story I made for a friend~ There is lemony goodness, smut... More

intro
New Teddy
Blood, Bath and Beyond
K.I.S.S
Moon God
Girls Night Out
Ryuzaki......?
Cheater!
New Roommate
Of Sick Days and Rebirth
Protector
Lessons
Of Jams and Jellies
Comfort
Savior
Sinner
Love Hurts
Should I stay Or Should I go?
Weakness
An eye for An eye
Healing
Gaming Buddy
Switched
Aniki
The Truth Hurts
Lost and Found
Editing
Comforter
New Friends
Memories
Aftermath
Checkmate.
Reward.
Disappearing and Reappearing.
Wammy's House
Oddly Appealing
Happiness.
Sing for me
Kindness.
Watching.
Time to get up.
Duty.
Chocolate Martini.
Scars.
Missing A
Party Games.
Origins.
My Lovely Moon.
Anything For You.
Shine

HIS ROSE

533 6 12
By ziakitty

  "What a beautiful sight you are Rose-chan." The slightly older male said while looking upon his new lover. The female blushed and let out a pained yet sexy moan *Oooooh, ahhh, mmmm* as she slowly lowered herself onto his awaiting male hood. Teasingly she took his length into her warmth inch by inch *tip touches heated moist core, slowly sliding down, small gyration of hips, walls throbbing and twitching* until his tip kissed her womb. The feeling of being filled was a new one to her, but oh kami was it wonderful! Looking down at her lover, she bites her lip before moving her hips slightly. *creak..squish..creak..creak...squish* As if she wanted to test the waters.

Feeling her tightness around his sex was driving him mad *hips nearly buck and jerk* but the male told himself he would not make a move until she was good and ready.

*gyrating, soft bucking, grinding creak....creak...OOooh, squish....squish*

He knew he was well endowed or quite blessed as he was told many times before. So she would need time to adjust to his size. Once she rocked her hips roughly then started to grind and buck more. The male moaned *R-Rose, Mmm, bites lip, eyes rolling* and gently rolled and bucked his hips in time with hers.

*gentle slow thrusting, creak......squish...mmm shit Rose, gyrating, hands roaming*

Taking his time to watch her face *looks up lovingly, bites lip* to see if he was causing her any type of pain L moved his hands to her hips*firmly, slightly shaky grips waist, this is heavenly. brings up then down* and started to help her move on his length as he thrust up into her. *slightly louder creaking. skin hitting skin gently, groans, grunts and moans* She would come up nearly off of his thick throbbing bulge. He would pull her right back down with just the right amount of force and thrust. The sounds of skin slapping and Rose's sweet moans filled the room.

*L-L! ahhh, panting, heavy breathing, skin kissing skin, bouncing, thrusting, playful spanks*

Her eyes were closed, lips parted slightly, skin glistening with sweat. Oh yes she truly was a sight to see. Blonde hair moving every time she bounced, perfect breasts jiggling for his eyes only. Soft yet firm peach shaped ass slightly red from the spanks he was giving her. This was perfect she is perfect.

*both set of hips jerking, low sexual growling, soft sweet mewls, slap...creak...squish...creak...squish....slap...Say...pant...my grunts...name...mmm....again... cries of pleasure L! L!*

"Ahhh L! You're so deep!" she moaned out as her pace started to quicken. *creak-creak-creak* Her hips were starting to buck and roll harder driving them both insane. *CREAK-CREAK-CREAK, heavy breathing, soft whimpers, sexy cries, panting* As she panted and grind on him, she felt pleasure and pressure slowly build up. Opening her eyes she leans down to kiss *mwa mwa* her lover. Any sign of her earlier shyness now completely gone.

*harder bouncing, rougher, faster thrusting, louder moans....SLAP-SLAP-SLAP, heated moist core squeezing, length throbbing*

"R-Rose you're so tight!" L moaned out as he felt her walls clamp down even more on his length. Somehow she was squeezing him even tighter then before. It seemed with every movement *THRUST, gyration, jerk, BOUNCE* of their hips her walls would squeeze, pulsate and tighten around him. It truly drove him mad. Making it very hard for him not to flip them over and ravish her divine body like he does his sweets.

*holds hips down, making them be still, letting him thrust up harder into her flower, moans, pants, moves on her own*

Feeling her speed increase more as her soft moans got louder and slightly higher in pitch. L started to bring her down harder on his throbbing member making sure to hit that one spot that makes her see stars. He knew he had hit it when she let out a breathless gasp. Followed by a string of curse words.

*DAMN...HELL...FUCK....OOOOOH, FUCK....SHIT*

Which only served to turn the male on even more. He never heard her say a bad word before. So hearing *"OH GOD FUCK ME HARDER L! MORE! THAT'S THE SPOT, YES PLEASE. OH SHIT L! L! POUND THIS PUSSY. TAKE ALL OF ME AND MAKE ME YOURS."* Indeed caused his already throbbing hot and sticky bulge to become even harder. It was nearly painful, this was a new side of HIS ROSE and he loved it, he loves her.

*panting, swears, screams of pleasure, muffled groans, moans and grunts*

At this point L was no longer able to hold back. *CREAKCREAK,SQUISH, SLAP, HARD BOUNCING, EVEN HARDER THRUSTING, nails digging into soft flesh* He aggressively thrusts into her depths pulling her down hard as they continued to make love for the first time and hopefully not the last. *harder! faster! more! more! L...mmm fuck me Rose!* The pleasure that was building up was nearing it's completion. Moving his hand up to Rose's clit he gently yet quickly rubbed the bundle of nerves while thrusting harder and faster. *one hand rests on her shoulder the other plays with her clit nearly abusing it, hard, jerky thrusting, gyrating hips grind* Rose and L released their love juices.

*moaning and screaming, OH MAY ROSE! L, panting and grunting, very heavy breathing*

Moaning out each others names while still rocking and rolling their hips together. They both rode out their climaxes. Enjoying the all time high. Panting and moaning like crazy Rose slowly *leans down, lips touching his neck, cheeks, lips then collarbone* lays on L's chest slowly slipping into a blissful and much needed rest. (hell seven hours of sex will do that to a person) L gently rubbed his beloved Rose's back, the feeling of her cum coating his thighs.

Running a hand along her body he couldn't help but smile while watching her sleeping face. He too would soon be joining her in the land of dreams. Oh yes for once he would be sleeping quite well. As he laid there wishing he could have truly marked her as she had wished if not demanded and not the inside of this stupid condom. L thought to himself how happy and lucky they both were to have each other. And what the future would bring, because he knew she is the one.

Eyes closing as he followed behind his beloved into the world of dreams. He thought about how it had been years since he last touched another person in such an intimate matter. And how he would probably never do so again thanks to first. Just thinking about his ex used to be enough to make his male hood revert back into itself. However that all changed after he met HIS ROSE. Thinking back on how they met all those years ago always made him smile.

~~~~~~~flashback brought to you by the chocolate gods!~~~~~~~~~Ryuzaki's (L) P.O.V~~

Matsuda I call out and wait for the baka to reply.....After making me wait two minutes and forty seven seconds he finally comes and asked what he can do to help. The chances of him actually doing something that was helpful is less then 3%. Why did he make me wait I wonder "Can you get me some cake and coffee. I'm in the mood for shortca-" I was in the middle of saying when my chair was turned around by a very angry looking Matsuda. My eyes widen as the older male starts to rant about not being my personal maid and how he could be of use.

I blocked out most of what he was saying and turned back to the computer screen and wait for my cake and coffee while Matsuda stumps off. Huffing after returning with some very bitter coffee Matsuda says "you know what L you can get your own cake today we seem to be out. Besides it wouldn't kill you to get some sunlight for once." This last part was muffled as if he tried to say it to himself. Giving the male a side glance while pressing my thumb against my bottom lip. "I think I'll do just that."

I said while slowly placing my feet on the floor while stretching slightly. There was a look of shock on Matsuda's face. Clearly he didn't understand why I would go myself and not send him or one of the others. It was simple really Watari and Yagami-san were out at the task force HQ while the others were doing real work. As for Matsuda he was giving me a headache.

"I'll be back shortly" I tell the remaining members of the task force then quickly exit the hotel room. Nearing the small bakery I notice that storm clouds seem to be rolling in. I better make this quick I didn't bring an umbrella or shoes. Good thing this shop is only five blocks away.*bell chimes, Steps into the bakery, inhale semi deeply.*

The smell of sweets is nice, it's almost calming in fact. I could probably work from here all day if they would let me. Then again I'd eat over half the cakes here too. Shaking my head slightly I look around at all the different treats. It seems they do more then just baked goods here. Looking around at the different goodies my eyes land on a delicious looking strawberry shortcake with light frosting and tons of strawberries and whipped cream.

As I walk up to the counter the cashier takes the cake out and places it into a box. Was she reading my mind or some- My thoughts are cutoff as I hear someone speaking softly behind me. Turning around I see a very attractive female. I just stood there taking in her lovely features as she continued to speak. Blonde hair, blue eyes that could pierce the soul, cute as a button nose, and lips so soft they scream to be kissed.

I continue to stare at her. Unable to form any words, hooray for being socially awkward. Damn it L get it together man. This isn't minecraft stop being a damn creeper. My dark orbs move from her face back to the cashier that has been smirking at me or us? She takes the cake and starts to cut it before closing the box and calling out a name.

"Rose your order is ready lovely" Said the cashier whom wasn't wearing a name tag. I wonder if she is not wearing one because of the Kira case or maybe she was just forgetful. "Sir I'll take your order in just a moment" Her smirk turns into a small smile then back into a smirk. It's as if she knows something that I don't. I nod and step aside so that this Rose person could come get their order.

*shyly takes forward, blushes when she passes the male*

To my surprise it is the lovely creature behind me that is picking up the cake I was hoping for. I pout slightly before going back to my expressionless facade. Patiently I wait to place my order while looking *stares, pointer finger slightly pulling bottom lip* in Rose's general direction. A small chuckle and some throat clearing sounds takes me out of the short trance that I seemed to have slipped into.

*blinks, slightly turns head towards the sound*

I blink and look to the cashier than back to Rose then the redheaded female nods towards the blonde. "yes" I ask, she mumbles something about cake and blushes deeply while *eyes darting, body fidgeting, pleading side glances* looking everywhere but my eyes or face. She steps back and shakes her head while looking at the cashier. "N-nothing um sir, you can place your order now" Rose says softly. Her voice is so soft and sweet.

Nodding I walk to the counter. "I'd like a bakers dozen of chocolate chip cookies, four large marble muffins, and a strawberry shortcake like the one you just sold to the young lady here. Oh and a cup of coffee with eight sugar cubes." *eyebrow raised, hands on her hips, smirking* "We don't serve coffee here. It's the devil." The cashier jokingly says.

"However if you set up the table that's in the far *points off to the side* left corner of the shop I'll gladly make coffee for you and the young lady" There's that smirk again, I bite on my thumb slightly before heading over to the table that the cashier was talking about.

~~Rose's P.O.V~~

I just barely made it in time to get my special order. For some reason lately I have been dying for shortcake. Sadly every time I come to my favorite bakery, they were out so I had to order one which is fine. At least I know they'll make it exactly how I want it. When I arrived Zia was working the register which could mean only one thing. That my order is done right and I probably got extra goodness, also that she must have gotten into trouble.....again.

*smiles and waves*

I wave at my friend and ask how she is doing or at least I try to before an unique looking male steps in front of me. *frowns slightly before watching curiously* Taking a moment to look him over I notice how hunched over his back is, the slight bend in his knees. Tall slim frame, his surprisingly nice butt. Wait what I'm not....okay so I was staring at his butt. His back is to me so it's all I can see.

Besides his semi long and very messy black raven like locks, long sleeve white shirt that is clearly to big, loose blue jeans and big bare feet....wait bare? where are his shoes and socks? Looking up I see Zia smirking slightly at us or just at me maybe? Zia's smirking that's never good. The male steps aside and I get a better view of his face. He has dark eyes that can steal your breath away, with heavy bags under them, a straight nose and kissable lips.

Wait k-kissable lips! Rose stop it girl this is not the time nor place to be thinking about how nice it would be to kiss them oh so yummy looking lips. Or how it would feel to have his big hands holding mines....Damn it I need to pay and leave before my friend does something sneaky or I start drooling.
I step closer to the counter and pay for my cake *gently takes the box and turns on her heels* however before I can go my friend points out that it's now raining and that she bets the raven haired male would order the same cake as me. Sadly she only made one.

*devilish grin and whispering*

"Hey Rose if I can get him to set up our normal table and make some coffee will you stay and chat for a bit? Also you should really share that cake with him. Look at the way he keeps staring at it" the slightly older female said while smirking. (Zia knows it's not just the cake he was looking at hehe) *umm, shrugs shyly* "sure it is raining pretty hard out there. I don't think my umbrella will even help."

"Good, Good stay here with me *cheshire cat grin, chuckling* oh and offer him some cake already!"

Zia's planning something I just know it. *fidgets, taps fingers together shyly and side glances* I look to the male and try to get his attention. *smiles, h-hello* He's staring at me? Or just zoned out. Chuckling then clearing her throat she gets his attention for me then nods in my direction. Why do I always get some shy and tongue tied at times like this. Blushing deeply I was about to speak *blinks, slightly turns head* until I heard his oddly sexy monotone voice.

"yes" he said while fixing those god-like orbs onto my face. I can feel my cheeks turning red, I probably look like a cherry by now. Opening my mouth to speak the words *mouth open, face burning, eyes darting, body fidgeting, pleading side glances, low muffled sounds* come out muffled and way to soft. Shaking my head and taking a step away from the counter. While looking at my friend, I say stutter and speak softly. "N-nothing um sir, you can place your order now"

I can't take this what is this girl planning! And why was he staring at me, why am I stuttering and blushing so much today! The male whose name I still haven't learned yet steps towards the register. It's just as she said he wants the same cake that I have and coffee. Sometimes I think my neko loving friend is a mind reader or something.

I watch as they talk, the male bites his thumb slightly before going to do what Zia had asked of him. How in the world she gets away with stuff like this I will never know. Looking at my friend I raised an eyebrow and she just smirks then nods towards the table. Slowly I make my way over to the table and take a seat. My friend heads towards the kitchen only to stop and ask what was the male's name.

"Ryuzaki" ah so that's his name cute just like him......I did it again, mentally I face palm before letting my gaze fall upon Ryuzaki. Our eyes connected. A girl could get lost in them eyes forever. He looked down at my box then back down at me. Oh yes the cake! I was suppose to share it with him but how?

"Um Ryuzaki-san?" "yes Rose-san?" I-I'll give you a slice of this cake if you have a seat. Ryuzaki took the seat across from me without a second thought. He must really want some of this cake. What an interesting way he's sitting, it's adorable.

~~Zia's P.O.V~~

This is to easy I think to myself as I watch Rose and Ryuzaki sitting together. Ryuzaki was sitting with his legs up to his chest, hands on his knees while looking deeply into Rose's eyes as if he was looking for the answers to all of life's questions. Rose was blushing like mad, she's such a shy girl it's very cute. Sighing I wait for the coffee to be done. Hearing a ding I smile and quickly take out two mugs for their coffee along with plates, forks and spoons for their cake.

Being careful not to spill the hot drinks I slowly make my way to the table and set everything down. "Oh I forgot the sugar back in a moment" I say while smiling devilishly at my friend's *sad kitten eyes, please don't leave us* pleading expression. I am helping her...helping her to make a new friend, friend with benefits maybe even a boyfriend. Coming back with the heart shaped sugar cubes I smile and place them on the table. They both notice *Rose blushes deeply, Ryuzaki stares at her then the sugar intensely* the shape of the sugar.

Rose blushes even more while Ryuzaki seems to be emotionless keyword there being seems. I noticed the slight red on the tip of his ears and giggle softly. As I start to walk away Rose stops me "I thought you wanted to chat".... "hmm? oh yes we can chat later. Enjoy your cake and coffee besides I need to finish getting Ryuzaki-san's order ready."

My smirk widens as Rose starts to finally realize what I was planning. Before she could complain I quickly walk back to the kitchen and turn on some "soft" *BABYMENTAL starts playing* music while getting the last order for the day ready. Every once in a while I peek out to check up on my friend. It makes me happy to see her smiling and chatting with the raven haired male.

As they finish their food and drink I come out and call for Ryuzaki. He makes his way over to the counter pays and heads back to the table. Rose stands up *quiet chatting, soft giggle, blushing and fidgeting* says something to Ryuzaki while blushing deeply and quickly leaves the bakery. I laugh as I watch the girl pretty much run out the door. The male was about to leave as well.

However I stopped him. "hey lover boy" *waves over* he gives me a side glance and I smile. My friend Rose seems to have left her umbrella maybe you can take it to her? She's not that fast of a walker. Without another word the male picks up the umbrella and dashes out into the rain heading in the same direction of my blonde friend.

Singing to myself

*Work our toosh way to the front of the line, the line, Bouncers gonna let us in 'cause we're fine, so fine Girls, you know we have it better than the boys,  yes, Girls, you know we have it better than the boys*

I head back into the kitchen and take out the other strawberry shortcakes I made for the day. Hey these cakes are in high demand! Besides I get the feeling that something interesting will come of this new friendship.~~~~present time brought to you by Mello killing the chocolate gods and taking over their operation~~~~

A blush creeps onto her features as she slowly leans down to kiss his soft lips. Her shyness takes over, her blush deepens and she tries to pull back, however L quickly leans up and captures her soft pink lips. Making the younger female blush deepen even more. At this point L was surprised that her lovely normally pale skin could become even redder. Licking her bottom lip with his warm moist muscle before using that same muscle to invade and explore her wet cavern. She tasted like freshly picked berries. A taste he came to love even more thanks to his beloved Rose.

The kiss started off innocently enough then slowly grow into a full blown makeout-fest. With L slowly kissing and biting from Rose's soft lips to her jawline then back up to her lips. He wouldn't go any farther than that as he was more then willing to wait until she was ready. Sure they had been dating for a few years now and had known each other for at least six years now. However that didn't mean he had to be a pushy, needy horn dog right?

As Rose broke the kiss *heavy panting* a string of saliva showed just how hot and messy their session was becoming. Panting and blushing heavily she looks at her beloved boyfriend and says. "I have a surprise for you. Wait here and keep your eyes closed." And with that she gave him a quick peck on the nose and walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes later Rose came out of the bathroom holding a blindfold and wearing a very sexy powder blue and baby pink garter belt. Baby pink stockings with the same matching blue lace tops. Matching powder blue crotch less panties and a pink nipple free teddy top. Being the shy and innocent girl that she is. Rose blushed like mad when she crawled into bed *bed dips slightly, sheets rustling softly* next to L *gently pulls up head, slips a blindfold*

"What is this all about Rose?" *frowns, places thumb on bottom lip* L questioned, his hand going to remove the fold before Rose stopped him. "it's part of your surprise. It's going to be a real treat...However you'll have to find it using only your nose and mouth" L bite his thumbnail and smiled slightly before moving towards where he heard his beloved's voice. Slowly he sniffed at her lips and licked them, *soft giggling, smiles, mwa* she says "not there." He frowned then moved down to her jaw *licks and suckles harshly* nothing stood out to him there so he moved down to her neck.

There he smelt something sweet so he gave her neck a small lick. *flicks tongue slowly, moans softly, bites lip* The female moaned as it was indeed her sweet spot. To L's surprise he tasted white chocolate. He attacked that spot earning loud mews and moans from Rose. *mewl, oooh, ahhh, mmm* When all of the sweetness was gone he eagerly moved onto the next spot.

The other side of her neck, *panting, heavy breathing, suckling, sniffing* finding nothing there he moved to her collarbone. Tasting that yummy sweetness he *nips, sucks, tongue swirling* attacked again. Leaving hickeys and love bites. Rose was nearly a panting moaning mess and L hadn't even gotten to her breasts yet. Licking her collarbone clean of any chocolate L smiled against her skin as he could already guess where his next treat would be. *teeth grazed skin* He went right for her left breast, teasingly flicking his tongue over the bud and earning a loud mew from Rose.

*Mmm, L, Ooooh*

He was right then again he is ALWAYS right. Slowly he sucked and nibbled on that bud before moving to the other one. Letting his hand gently massage and pull on her left breast while he enjoyed the treat that was left on the right one. Once that was all cleared he moved up to kiss her lips while massaging her chest.

She moaned into the kiss as her back arched. Whispering she says "there's more you know" This caused L to growl sexually and eagerly return to his search for more tasty goodness. Which he found slightly around her bellybutton, inner thighs and on her lower lips. He dived into that sweetness he had found on her folds. Licking and teasing gently.

Making sure to lick every bit of her sex. He knew he couldn't use his hands or fingers so he grinds his nose softly against her clit while flicking his tongue into her depths. *grinds, sniffs, flicks, suckle* Causing his lovely Rose to *moans, grunts, slight panting, runs fingers through hair* grab a fist full of his raven locks. It's pure ecstasy for the both of them. L kept his actions up *smirks and growls happily* as a new sweetness hits his tongue.

*you're so very sweet, groans, whimpers of pleasure*

"Are you going to cum for me?" he says but it is muffled do to his face being buried. This action causes Rose to release and L greedily laps up her sweet nectar.*lick, lick, slurps, lick, tongue swirling and flicking fast* "mmm you are sweeter than any candy or fruit I've ever tasted" the male says as he continues to take slow long licks causing his soon to be lover to whimper and moan in pleasure. Moving up to give her lips another kiss he asked if he could remove the blindfold now. However he gets no reply.

Frowning slightly he removes the folds and looks at her. A small smile is placed on his face as he sees the half lidded lustful look in her normally calm blue eyes. L would have given himself a pat on the back if his breath wasn't taken away when he noticed the lingerie she was wearing. How in the world did he end up with such a lovely woman. Without a word Rose sat up and started to undress L.

*rustling, white shirt thrown to some corner. eager hands roaming*

L quickly helped Rose remove his clothes before reaching for hers only to be stopped. "You can't fully enjoy it if you remove them right away right?" She had a good point and oh kami did she look so damn good in that lingerie. Shyly Rose looked over L's body kissing and biting him gently the same way he did to her. Before coming to a stop at his boxers. *blue eyes look up lustfully, small pink tongue licks abused full lips* Carefully she moved her head down *rubs nose gently against cool skin, smirks devilishly, winks, slowly opens mouth* to remove his boxers using her teeth.

That sight only was enough to make L's already throbbing bulge grow a more. He was so hard it was becoming painful. As if she could feel his pain and sense his need, Rose licked up from her lover's sac over his shaft to the tip. *moist tongue flicking, teeth gently grazed skin, soft pink lips suckle and kiss the tip* Flicking her tongue over the tip she slowly pumped him while taking in a few inches into her mouth. A small groan escaped L's lips. *slurp...groan...swirl....mmm Rose, flick, slight panting*

This made Rose stop for a moment to look up at his face. What she saw made her lower region moist and throb. L's eyes held a storm of emotions, happiness, lust, slight fear and worry. However the one that stood out the most was love. And that was enough to make the normally shy girl pick up the pace and deep throat her beloved's sex. She moaned, hummed, and swallowed on his length causing her throat to vibrate.

*head bobbing, long slim fingers toys with blonde hair, slurp, hum, groan, tongue swirling, lip biting, deeper, harder, sucking and vibration*

Vibrations hit "ahhh Rose! mmm so good" L tried hard not to buck his hips but in the end he failed. He gripped her lovely blonde locks and pumped his hips making his bulge go even farther down her throat. The gagging and slurping sounds she was making turned him on even more. She dragged her teeth over his shaft light which cause him to whimper and pant heavily.

Male hood throbbing and twitching inside her hot moist cavern. Rose bobbed her head faster and sucked harder knowing L was close to climaxing. Thrusting up slightly and gently holding her hair L's seed spilled into her mouth. Still sucking she moaned and swallowed. Giving a few more quick sucks to get any extra left over juices, Rose released L's member with a pop.

*POP.....POP...POP....mmm, looks up at him innocently, bats her eyes and licks her lips*

With that look she was giving him, sounds and knowledge that she had swallowed what he had given her, without making or reacting with disgust, turned L on more. Causing his male hood to quickly grow to it's full length and thickness yet again. It was going to be a very long and fun night.

I was going to do a bonus ending but this is already over 4,400 words xD and it is 6:52 am! I'm freaking tired. As I said in the description I do NOT own Death Note or any of it's characters I only own the plot. And the lemony goodness....All credit were credit is due etc etc I am freaking tired~ So

redid this story just to add more small details. I'm happier with it now word recount 5052 words now~

Rose-Kitty

I know you liked this~ Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 115 15
Hiiiii :), I'm kinda new so don't make fun of my writing uhh yea I take requests I will do angst, some smut, lemon and more if asked so yea (No illeg...
16.7K 148 17
{Requests are closed} This is what the title says; a character x reader oneshot book You can request in the comments {Check rules on first page} For...
2K 48 11
Disclaimer: I don't own Mello or Matt OR Death Note! And also the characters might be OOC as this is based off of a roleplay I had with my sister. A...
121K 2.5K 23
Death Note imagines and one shots. Original writings by me. I do not own any characters all rights go to the creators of Death Note. [ REQUESTS CLOS...