Unfinished Business

由 zoseok

BTS Gang AU Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material, Read to find out who th... 更多

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (final <3 )
Rewriting this into an actual book

Part 26

2.4K 82 48
由 zoseok

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:2418

Don’t cry to me. If you loved me, you would be here with me. You want me, come find me. Make up your mind. Should I let you fall? Lose it all? So maybe you can remember yourself. Can’t keep believing, We’re only deceiving ourselves, And I’m sick of the lie, And you’re too late.

~

Misanthropy-

(noun)

- a generalized dislike, distrust, disgust, contempt, or hatred, of the human species, human nature, or society

I’ve always been lost in that word as I grew up. It was mainly after Jimin left to do ‘business’ with my father… I was alone and therefore I fell into this deep hole… I hated everyone and everything around me. I didn’t want to eat, sleep, bathe… But then Namjoon came around…

His goofy smile and dimpled cheeks sparked something in me. At first I just thought it would be fun to make fun of him.

“you have girl dimples.”

“oh shut up.”

Eventually I grew to like Namjoon. He helped me see that the world was a little brighter than I believed it was. I started eating again… sleeping… bathing… but then I started forgetting how I felt with Jimin… There were memories and little things that would remind me of him but Namjoon would always just swipe them away and create a new memory with them…

Recovery

(noun)

- A process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to reach their full potential.

As I sit here looking at taehyung I think of the girl I was so long ago. The words that I immediately took as an insult, or made me hurt… The feelings I felt for people I apparently didn’t know… I wasn’t the little girl I was when I grew up with Jimin… I wasn’t the girl who believed she was in love with Namjoon… I wasn’t mincy….

I was (y/n) …

“so you care about what happens to me?” I say as the silence began to eat me alive.

Taehyung simply rolled his head across the counter and looked at me. His green eyes were coated with fog like appearance as he stared at me. “of course I care (y/n) …” he says softly as he sits up to situate his fake arm. “it’s just you and me now…”

I bit my lip as I watched him silently groan from the feeling of removing his fake arm. My eyes caught against the bright red ring on the nub. “taehyung that looks bad.” I say as I grab his shoulder to rotate him towards me. My fingers played against the red skin and he groaned out in pain. “you could have an infection you idiot.” I said through gritted teeth as I stood up and ran a towel under cold water.

“I’m fine.” He says as he tried to put the arm back on. “I have to be fin-.”

“that’s fucking stupid!” I yelled as I tore the arm from him. The plastic hitting the ground echoed through the condo. You could hear the screams of joy and happiness of others as music played in the casinos below. The sounds of lovers against the nearby walls and pounding of children running down the hallway.

As this room filled with silent chaos a whole other world danced outside….

“why do you care…” he said as his hand threw mine from his shoulder.

“because I did this to yo-.”

“it wasn’t you who shot me (y/n).” taehyung scoffs as he grabs the dripping rag and places it on his nub. He hissed through his teeth as he circled the cloth softly against his skin. “I’ll be fi-.”

“I saw you crying that night.”

“you wh-.”

“crying… You were outside looking down at the arm as you cried.”

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut as he dropped the rag on the counter and pinched the bridge of his nose. “okay… and?”

“I know you are upset about it so will you just let me help yo-.”

“I don’t need your help.” Taehyung says in his deep voice as he grabs my moving hand. My shaking eyes stare down at the physical contact.

you don’t need my help? Or you don’t want to admit you do?

*knock knock*

“Coming.” Taehyung says in a low voice as he removes all contact from me and reaches for his fake arm. “we didn’t order room servi-.”

“Connor? Who’s there-.” I pause as a bone chilling shock runs down my spine. His dark eyes and scarred skin… The pistol pressed against Taehung’s head… The deep dimples…

Namjoon.”

~

“let’s have a chat baby.” Namjoon smirked as he stepped into the room holding taehyung against his will. “I missed you so much (y/n).” Namjoon whined with that evil smile as he slammed the door shut behind him.

“Namjoon don’t kill him.” I said with a large gulp as he inched his way closer to me. “we don’t need any more blood on our h-.”

“oh shut up.” Namjoon said with a whirl of his head as he pushed taehyung towards me. “I’m not going to kill him.” He laughed as he lowered his gun back into his pocket. “I’m here to discuss business.”

“why the fuck would we do that?” Taehyung spat as he leveled himself back against me.

“actually let’s start with how are you alive.” I questioned as I eyes the kitchen knife by the counter. This wasn’t the man I had my first with… this wasn’t the man I was in love with… no this was the man that ended two lives. He killed Jin because he was ordering him and killed Yoongi because he was in love with me… this was a monster.

Namjoon chuckled as he caught my line of vision. “come on doll there’s no way you’re going to kill me again.” He smirked as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed the knife. “you were eyeing this pretty hard.” He said as he examined the knife in his hand. Namjoon is different… “if you want to cut me up so bad baby. Let’s take it to the bedroom.

My body jolted as the words left his mouth. Luckily taehyung was there to hold me back. “HOW ARE YOU ALIVE I ASKED!” I screamed as I tried to calm myself down. It was like a bad nightmare all over again… The weapons in his hands… The look on his face… him.

“I think we all know the answer to that question.”

“Jaebum.” Taehyung answered as his hand loosened against my arm. “are you here to kill us?” he questioned as he pulled me closer to his side. A soft flicker of my heart beat as he moved me into his warmth.

“no.” Namjoon laughed as he placed the knife back on the counter. “no, no, no, no.” he repeated as he walked closer to us, our bodies tensing from the physco’s movements. “Jaebum thinks im here to bring you back so he can kill you himself.” He says making my eyes widen. “but I was thinking of something better.

“you want to work with us.”

bingo.” Namjoon laughed as he listened to my answer. “you still got it (y/n).” he winked and my teeth grinded against each other.

“well we aren’t going to-.”

“we will.”

My eyes widened as the words left Taehung’s lips. He held a strong face and continued to stare at Namjoon as I looked up at him. There was no way I was going to work with Namjoon. I refused to do so.

“are you fucking crazy?” I spat as I removed myself from Taehung’s side. “he will probably kill us.”

“she’s pretty smart.” Namjoon said as he raised his eyebrow at my statement. “but I honestly just want to kill Jaebum.”

“why?”

“because.”

“because why?

“because he pissed me off by bringing me back.” Namjoon said with a steady face. My mouth closed from its gape as I stared at Namjoon. “I’m just tired. It was so peaceful when I was dying. I saw everything…” he said softly making my heart beat slowly to his words. “I saw how I fell in love with you (y/n). I saw how I made you feel, how you made me feel.”

My eyes widened as I began to see the old Namjoon speak out of the killer’s mouth. That’s right… he’s a killer… he’s not Namjoon anymore… “well I can kill you again if you’d like. You know give you back those memories because That. Will. Never. Fucking. Happen. Again.” I say as I take a step forward with each word.

Namjoon’s eyes fall into a hooded state and a smirk played on his lips. “good girl~ be mad at me.” Namjoons fingers grazed under my chin before I grasped them with my on hand. “ooo I think I like this rough side to you kitten.”

“(y/n) get away from him now.” Taehyung ordered in a deep voice. I smacked my lips together as I pulled away from Namjoon.

“why can’t I just kill him Tae.” I say as I glance his proud figure up and down. “he’s already half-way there.”

“real cute.” Namjoon replied as he crossed his arms to his chest. “are you going to listen to my deal or not?” He asked looking around me and directing the question to Taehyung.

“no wa-.”

“Yes.”

~

“what the fuck was that?” I cursed as I spoke to taehyung on the balcony. “what makes you think that we won’t be dead tomorrow morning. Or worse- Jaebum and his whole fucking mystery crew will be he-.” My rant is silenced as Taehyung presses his lips against my own. My stance is thrown off balance from the impact but his steadies me by wrapping his arm around my side.

His lips press harder against my own like he was desperate for something- anything. I couldn’t help but follow back against his own soft lips. The way they felt against my own was euphoric. The way he smelled, spoke, looked, tasted. It was unlike anything I have ever felt before.

“You’re just going to have to trust me on this one.” Taehyung says between heavy breaths as he rubs his thumb against my quivering lip. “sorry I had to shut you up.”

A smirked crawled against his thumb as he sets me back on my feet. “you could have just told me to shut up you know.”

“yeah I know.” Taehyung says as he rakes his hand through his hair. “but kissing you is more fun.

A tingling feeling ran through my whole body as I stared at Taehyung. The light color that coaxed his cheeks. The way he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before looking off the porch and gazing up at the stars. “did you have a good childhood?” I questioned causing Taehyung to look at me with a confused look.

“um what?”

“you heard me.”

A smile came to those perfect lips as he stared back off into the void. “well I guess I did. But neither of us know what a real childhood feels like.” He said as he turned his head towards my own. “there was this one time when mo-.” He paused as he looked at me.

“you can call her mom stupid.” I laughed as I tried to ignore the fact that I enjoyed kissing someone who was practically my brother.

“just checking. Makes things a little weird though.” I rolled my eyes at him as I readied myself to listen to his story. “anyway there was this one time where mom took me to get ice-cream. I mean it was during a stake out job but I was upset at the t-.”

“why?”

“well there was this girl I like-.”

“awwww.”

“are you going to keep interrupting?” Taehyung said earning a laugh from me. “she was so cute and she was just another kid that we took in. But she left that day… She never came back.” he paused as he looked off into the distance trying to think. “anyway we got ice cream and that’s basically where my childhood went.”

I scoffed as I ran my hands against the railing, checking back to make sure Namjoon wasn’t walking up behind us ready to attack. “so she never tucked you in or hum that one song?”

Taehyungs eyes widened as he looked at me. “no she did all of that actually.”

“it’s great right?” I sighed as I began to hum the familiar tune she hummed so much; a soft breeze carrying my exhales with it.

“you remind me so much of her…” taehyung muttered quietly as he watched me.

“alright love birds. Shower is open for whoever wants to go ne-.” Namjoon paused as he exited onto the porch as looked at the two of us. “taehyung are you in love with (y/n)?”

“w-what?!” Taehyung jumped back as I looked at him. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked at the half naked Namjoon and then me. “I’m taking my shower first!” he yelled as he disappeared into the room.

“I honestly th-.”

“what makes you think you can talk to me.” I say as I try to hide my tiny bit of laughter I had for nervous taehyung as I lean back over the porch. “just go back insid-.”

“I was just going to say that Taehyung looks at you the way I use too…

My chest tightened as I listened to Namjoon’s deep voice. His words made me think of every time I caught Taehyung looking at me. The deep glare he would give acting like he wasn’t staring at me, just picking on me… “j-just go back inside killer.” I spat to Namjoon as a cold breeze rushed over my body.

Why am I smiling…

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.8K 42 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
1.6K 69 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
Freaks 由 Sam

同人小说

118K 4.9K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
37.1K 686 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...