Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

By latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
The Finale
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

Contest Winner/s

15K 321 30
By latesleeper

Okay! The votes are in and the top 3 are selected!
Let's see.

Third place we have Marichat_Otp with 20 votes!

Second is _Dameloup_ with 25 votes.

And the first is Plagg360 with 30 votes.

He he..😀😀 This is gonna be hard because this are all amazing covers.

Okay. First the cover from @Marichat_Otp

The cover is awesome! Great work! I love how Adrien is a complete bad boy in this. And Marinette is there and she's like, "Hey, why not stand next to him because Idgaf!"

Next, @_Dameloup_

I love this cover but to tell the honest truth...They kinda look sad in this. Well, Marinette is supposed to look like that but Adrien... A bit more fierce.....?? Hehehe, DON'T KILL ME! 😅 BTW I LOVE YOUR COVER/S!

And @Plagg360
I honestly love this cover. From the characters to the effect to the everything. I love how Adrien has this fierce look in his eyes. Which makes him look more sexy! 😂😂 and Marinette's worried expression. I just love it.

Okay, guys. There's not hesitation or any holding back. I think I made it clear who the winner is..

Plagg360 CONGREGATIONS! YOU WON THIS BOOK COVER CONTEST!

NOW, I WILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU AND MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR USEE IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS BOOK!

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING, AND WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE CONTESTS! LOVE YOU! BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.2K 22
"Nino, come on. We're just friends! That's it." Adrien assured Nino. "Yeah, sure. Say what you want. But I'm just saying, you and Marinette look good...
12.1K 997 14
Marinette find out that the boy that stole her first kiss in her prom ball was her bully for seven years, Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel and Emily Ag...
61.6K 1.3K 15
Well it all goes like usual marinette getting aboanded by her friends because of sausages hair fanfiction /stories .......... But this one is with a...
184K 3.9K 19
Marinette is a sweet and bubbly girl who has the best firends you could ever ask for.What they didn't know was Chole would constantly bully her when...