The Perv and The Nerd: Wish C...

Galing kay Kurisu-chan_15

Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she w... Higit pa

♠ Author's Note ♠
Prologue
Chapter 1: Unpacking
Chapter 2: First Morning Together
Chapter 3: Happy Life
Chapter 4: The Goods
Chapter 5: Belongs To Me
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: He's here!
Chapter 8: Effin' Doctor
Chapter 9: Pillow Defense
Chapter 10: Sauce Stained Lip
Chapter 11: Disaster
Chapter 12: To Love Somebody
Chapter 13: Unfeminine
Chapter 14: Leaving
Chapter 15: A Mess
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Lonely
Chapter 18: Black Shirt
Chapter 19: Disturbed
Chapter 20: Ride of My Life
Chapter 21: I Hate You
Chapter 22: Leave
Chapter 23: Brighter Outcome
Chapter 24: My Miracle
Chapter 25: Red Dress
Chapter 26: Chocolate Bonbons
Chapter 27: Morning Surprise
Chapter 28: Markings
Chapter 29: Secret Plans
Chapter 30: More Secrets
Chapter 31: Caller I.D.
Chapter 32: Kelly's Place
Chapter 33: Don't tell Jade
Chapter 34: Dressing Up
Chapter 35: Christmas Party
Chapter 37: Fancy Dinner
Chapter 38: Confession
Chapter 39: Merry Christmas
Chapter 40: Single's Night
Chapter 41: I Do
Chapter 42: After the Wedding
Chapter 43: Paris
Chapter 44: Sweet
Chapter 45: Bad Omen
Chapter 46: Nausea
Chapter 47: News
Chapter 48: Names
Chapter 49: Gifts
Chapter 50: Booty Call
Chapter 51: Emergency
Chapter 52: Pulmonary Fibrosis
Chapter 53: Good & Bad News
Chapter 54: Special Cookies
Chapter 55: Three Days
Chapter 56: Decisions
Chapter 57: Drinks
Chapter 58: Reminisce
Chapter 59: Birth
Epilogue
== Congratulations~! ==
~ Next Book!!! ~

Chapter 36: Exchanged Gifts

1.1K 60 14
Galing kay Kurisu-chan_15

"Raise your papers guys~!" says Fredrick and we all show our answers. "Hmm... Luke, Kelly and Jade; you three answered Hazel. While Hazel and Cecilia answered Cecilia. The correct answer was Hazel!"

"WHAT?!" both of them shriek.

"You mean... It isn't me?!?!!" Cecilia asks in disbelief.

"Well, both of you have the same traits. Its just that Hazel surpasses you more in these traits."

"What was that?!"

"Although both of you are equally beautiful and smart!"

"I thought so." says Cecilia triumphantly as she tosses her hair behind her back.

Fredrick laughs nervously before announcing their punishment, "Well, it may look like I'm just copying, but I like the punishment... Each of you drink a shot of tequila."

"I have no problem with that~!" boasts Cecilia before turning to look at Hazel with her shot glass in hand. "Now don't get yourself too drunk Hazel... You might not be able to drive back home!" she teases her once before sipping her shot down like it was nothing.

Well, I always knew that Cecilia could hold her liquor. I don't know about Hazel though. But I'd have to be the lightweight out of everyone. So I have to do my best not to get any mistakes.

Fredrick then hands Hazel her gift and she opens it up to reveal a perfume set with four seasons as its theme. Hazel is happy with her gift as well. I guess all of us know how to make each other appreciated even though most of us had difficulty selecting our presents.

"My turn at last!" Hazel jumps up and starts explaining, "This person-..." but gets cut by Kelly.

"Whoah whoah whoah! Before starting your explanation, make this a little difficult won't ya? Remember Cecilia, Jade and Luke are only left and it's really easy to differentiate all three of them. So... Why don't you pick one word to describe this person and we all try to guess who it is?" suggests Kelly with a smug look.

"I like it!" Hazel raises two big thumbs up, "One word to describe this person... 'Beautiful'." she says with a spark in her eyes.

"Not fair! All three of them are beautiful!" whines Fredrick.

"What's the point of making it easy?" chuckles Luke.

"I like this game~!" giggles Cecilia.

"Darn... I didn't expect you to say that..." mumbles Kelly as she bites her nail.

"Oh my..." I say, as I couldn't think of anything else.

If my intuition is right...

Each of us all had different answers. But there was only one right answer...

"And the ones with the correct answer are... Jade and Kelly~!!!"

"Eh?!?!!" I exclaimed and everybody else cheered. Luke answered me, while Fredrick and Cecilia answered Cecilia.

"I don't even want to ask how you guys got it, cause I think it was simple enough for you to get it~..." she giggled while her cheeks went to a deep shade of pink.

Yeah... I could see it in your eyes. They were sparkling... They wouldn't have sparkled like that if you were calling a woman beautiful, and I know you admire Luke's beauty.

Luke then opened his present to reveal a nice, formal, navy blue, polo shirt. He thanked her and everyone else had a shot of tequila as their punishment.

"It's obvious now to who's gonna get who, so just give each other your gifts!" said Hazel, her face turning a little red from three shots of tequila. We then exchanged our gifts, but Cecilia laughed and teased Hazel about getting drunk and just told her to stay the night instead.

"Jade? I'll go first, okay? I want you to open my gift last~!" she perks up. I agreed and let her open her present first. My gift feels a little light. I wonder what it could be? She then opened it to reveal my gift to her. I especially knew what to get her, since she was always bragging about it all the time. I got her her favorite exclusive make-up kit made from one of the biggest names in the make-up industry.

Cecilia loves make-up and she's had her sights on this set for a long time now. And by the looks of it, she's practically crying tears of joy now. "Jade~..." she sniffles, "How did you know what I wanted~?!" she comes up to swallow me in her wide embrace.

"You honestly never stop talking about it, so I got the hint. Do you like it?"

"I LOVE IT!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you sooooooo much~!!!!!" she sobs as she hugs me tighter and kisses my cheek.

"I'm glad..." I smile before I ask, "May I?"

"Of course!" she beams, but then whispers, "But be prepared, this gift might shock you~! Teehee~!" she gives me a playful wink while sticking her tongue out.

I blink twice and gulp down the nervousness before starting to open the present; and as I finally opened the gift, my eyes widened and I shove it back inside it's box as I turn beet red and Cecilia starts to laugh her butt off. "Wh-Wh-Why d-d-did y-y-you g-g-get th-tht-this f-f-for m-m-me?!?!?!!"

"Oh my... I didn't expect you to get this shy over it?" she tries to hide her giggles.

"Cecilia!" I whine, "Why?!?!!"

"Well, I was thinking you never owned something like this before, and that it could be really handy in the future!" she says a matter-of-factly. "Don't tell me you already own one?"

"I do not!"

"Just show it to us Jade! Be fair! We're not gonna make fun of you." pleads Kelly.

"Yeah, we're all open-mided friends here!" adds Hazel.

"Do you want me to show everyone instead?" asks Luke.

"NOOOO!!!!!" I scream and all of them are shocked to my sudden outburst. "I-I'm sorry... I'll show it..." I say that, but as I try to do so, my hands get numb and I start shaking like crazy.

"Do you want me to hold it up?" Kelly asks mindfully. I am more comfortable with Kelly holding it rather than Luke, so I gave the box to her and as my response, she blushes intensely and her eyes widened as she looks to me then to Cecilia. "WHAT THE HELL, CECILIA?!?!!" Cecilia just giggles. Kelly then does a face palm and a few breathing exercises before revealing my present from Cecilia.

"I was over-joyed that the one I picked was Jade~!" Cecilia cheers and everyone else turns red from seeing my gift too. All of them also shot her with question to why she ever thought of giving me such a daring gift. Cecilia gave me a sexy lingerie set that was pink and had black outlines. "You can use this when you and Chris have your first night~!"

Everyone else still questioned Cecilia's gift, but I thought that Cecilia was on my side and had her reasons why and wants whats best for me. She's a good friend, just a tad weird when it comes to that topic.

"I hope you'll share the story to me once you try this out Jade?" she winks at me, causing not only me, but everyone else to blush and feel a bit awkward. But in the end, we all laughed it off, and we continue to enjoy the night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The party ended around one AM and Luke drove me and Kelly back to her place. We bid each other goodbye and go inside the apartment while Luke went home. Cecilia gave each one of us some leftovers to bring home and we stuffed it in the fridge.

As both of us prepare for bed, I took out my phone to look at all the pictures we snapped to choose ones to put on Facebook. But before I could do so, I saw two new messages and one missed call from Chris.

The first one before the call was asking if he could talk to me on the phone. The second message after the call said this...

"Can we meet tomorrow? I want to explain everything to you face to face."

_________________________

Hey Guys!!!

Finally Chris will explain everything to Jade tomorrow! I wonder what he has to say? But some of you might already know... :3 But what about all the conflict???

Thanks and Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
8.3K 478 36
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
281K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
1.7K 219 30
**COMPLETED** (NOT TOTALLY EDITED.., SO PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES.) What happens when 2 long lost lovers come across each other after 10 fuckin' year...