Racing Hearts

By Sarupreethi

Ranked #125(Romance) as on 14/6/2016 Laugh with me Cry with me Fight with me Walk with me But ne... More

Prologue
Champion!!
My life !! My Passion!!
First meet ;-)
Gotta job!!
Meeting again!!
Only Annoyance ;(
Crazy Fights..!!
Where did you go..??
First Ride》》》
Friends???
Misconceptions :(
What's bothering u??
We're not meant to be :/
Damn you,Neha!
Guilty :/
A shoulder to lean on :)
The Surprise :0 :D :)
Say yes!!
Hurtful love :/
You love me ,I know that ;) :p
Unexpected happenings !!
Too much of family dramas ....
On the wheels!! A kiss in the air :^)
My heart belongs to a rider :)
A day to remember ○°♡♡
The Aftermath
Love or Race??
Remorse and Regrets :/
With love ,we parted miles apart ..!!
Wished for y♡u , and here y♡u are !!
Wedding bells ☆!!
Off to the city of £○♡€ !!
Each day I ♡ U More!!
Tears of joy & Tears of pain..
In the ~waves~ of change...
Epilogue
AN
Surprise...

Chasing dreams 》》》♡

5.3K 310 80
By Sarupreethi

Aug 1, 2016

68th F.l.M World road racing championship -Moto3 Season

Redbull Ring ,Spielberg, Austria

The first qualifying round of the superpoles are already over and now those nine qualified riders for the second round are sent for small warm up session.

After the few minutes of warm up , the riders were called out for the next round.

Arjun along with the nine fellow members shinned upon their cutstomized wild and extremely classy super bikes. Each one of them well equipped up in all sort of protective gears took position on their respective grids .

Their gloved knuckles were twisting the throttles , all set to skedaddle as much faster as they can .

The purring sound of each bike could be heard all around the place.

Arjun was ready to give a ripping start teaming with Ducati racing team ,to the left of him was Jonathan Rea of Larne who has teamed up with the Kawasaki Racing team,to his right was Sylvain Guintoli, the French man , teamed with the yamaha .

It was a real face off between the budding riders , the defending series champion Jonathan faced a fierce competition from Arjun who was aiming to achieve the winning streak in his darling ducati .Being a debutant into the World championships Arjun was giving a much fair play .

The VROOM VROOM noise of the superbikes in the ring were giving goosebumps to the audience ,while few of them were losing their patience to know who might be that next champion??

It was really hard to guess who would win the race , as the riders were close enough and giving a tough fight to each other.

Atlast the wait ended when the chequered flag was waved indicating the end of the race as the first person to complete the race has already crossed the finishing grid with the fastest lap scoring 528 points.

The yester year champion Jonathan Rea gets defeated this time by Arjun Krishna, the announcements began.

So yes, Arjun Krishna is gonna be the first Indian to be crowned in the World Superbike Championship.

Congratulations Arjun ,The first Indian to nail this prestigious title !!, heard through the speakers.

It was the perfect moment in Arjun's life , the only thing he has dreamed all these years .The fruit of all the hardships was finally in his hands.

Arjun waved his hand towards the people roaring and whistling .

Giving his signature smile , he planted a winning kiss to the luxurious engine he rode all through, his ducati . He was on the verge of tears when the reporters urged towards him enquiring about his success.

Arjun's pov:

My happiness was elusive , the biggest moment in my life was just right before my eyes. Though I was pretty much tensed , the only thought of winning this race flinged around me.
No way am going to lose it!!

I straightened my concentration as I got seated behind the oversized fairing of the ducati. I turn on the key and sat listening to the purr of the engine.
Once the flags swayed, I widened the speed of the throttle .
It was just the beginning of the fierce competition.

Facing a deathly race , speeding over the limits to catch up with the other riders.
Each of us were unique in our own style racing forward. Yet nothing seemed hard as all of us had only one goal, to win , to be the first , that's all !!

Most of the time my knees were just skimming the ground as I took turns and bents.

Nothing but the speed , few minutes of vigorous speed .

It was time to end the speedy ride , time to calm down our roaring engines. The wheels glued to the ground as the accelerators slowed down when the brakes were applied.

Shout outs of joy echoed everywhere around me. That was one magical moment in my life. The dream I have been living on for years ,was finally mine. Sweat beads poured down my face as I took off the flipface helmet .If not for the sweaty face ,my watering eyes would've been more visible to the people cheering around me.

Those who noticed my teary eyes would've interpreted that I must be too emotional at this moment and those were the happy tears .

But that wasn't exactly right !

Yes I was a bit emotional ,at the same time I felt much guilty , I missed her right at this moment, I have let her go alone so far , just for my selfishness.
"I shouldn't have done this to her, atleast let me make her happy by sharing this best moment with her", I paced away from the crowd , letting Nikki to answer them.

I tried calling her, standing a few steps away from the crowd. But I couldn't hear anything in those cheerful screams. I had to cut the call unfortunately.

Hours of appreciation and thankful notes continued .It was almost dusk when we left for our suite.

That was a tiring day , after a much needed cold shower , I comforted myself under the warmth of the duvet as I laid on the cozy bed . Before dozing off , I took my phone and called her hastily .
The day would turn out more beautiful only after hearing her voice.

"Arjun congrats !! ",she screamed over the phone in her enlightened voice ,the very moment she picked up the call.

"Heyy darling ,You knew it already?" , I asked her in amazement.

"Yes .....yess...YESSS ,You were rocking Arjun!! Muah ,Muahh ,Muahhh ", she gave sweet kisses through the phone making me go all smiles.
" We were watching it live in online", she let it out.

"Oh oh !! ,
But ...We ?? , who else were with you??", I asked her out of curiosity.

" Shhhhh ,that....It's shri ,my friend here!! ",she yelled out.

And today she is more happy there, her voice said it all. She was screeching and shouting in happiness. Then it struck me , Shri??

"Shri !! , a guy??", I blabbed out impatient to know who it was?.

"Hahaaaa ..",I could hear her laughing madly at the other end. "Don't be jealous my love ! It's Shrishti, I call her Shri.",she uttered still laughing there crazily.

"Hmmm , happy then...", I muttered .When your girlfriend stays away from you, the naughty brain of yours thinks too much .

"You know something , she is your crazy fan !",she said letting out a long sigh with excitement dangling in her sweet voice.

"Ohh",I mumbled under my breath.

"You know something?",she screeched again in exhilaration.

And today I felt so elated hearing her excited tone after a long time. It has been a while we talked like this with enthusiasm. The joy I relished can't be expressed through words , I wished to hear it more, more of her somethings , more of her voice, "I don't know baby, only if you say I'll know it, and am all ears to listen to you",I told her.

"Nothing big Arjun !
That Shrishti is staying next door .In these few days she became very close to me.", She started her narration ,I quietly listened to her.

"Actually , she happened to see your picture in my mobile.
Oh my god , she killed me that day , She was screeching head over heels pestering me , How do you know Arjun??

Then I had to tell her everything about us from the begining to end.

Then she was like, "Ohh,then it must be you he kissed on a endo going on his wheels in the last race ?",

I just nodded my head and you must see her face that time , My god!! she was shooting glares at me. ", she recited everything like a kid.

I couldn't stop my laughter at that moment. I chortled heartily.

"Arjun..Pleaseee don't laugh, she is your big fan girl who makes me jealous all the time.",she frowned making me laugh again.

"Most of the time she will be like , Arjun rides like that ,like this ..He is cool,.blah ..blahhh...
I will be listening to her like ,"Ohh what ?? ,He is my Arjun and I know everything about him " , but she never stops her blabbers. Except for that she is a very nice girl ",she explained, cuteness personified . Even if she is not near me, I could guess her cute expressions now. My crazy love who never gets envious. That she is!!

"Darling ! She might be my fan ,but am your fan boy ,you have me with you for life", I confessed .

"You flatter me with your words Arjun! ",she gasped , the glee in her tone portrayed the bliss on her face which I could feel through the phone.

"Don't blush too much my beloved", I taunted her.

"Hahaaa, you know me so well ,and that's why love you sooo sooo much", she confessed how much she loves me.

"Love you more!!", I uttered.

That's how the night passed with endless smiles sharing our hearts , speaking our hearts out , giggling in between.
One more memorable day was etched in our love story.

Neha's pov:

Over a month has passed since I came to Mumbai. Striking of the date in the calender and counting the remaining days has become a part of my daily routine next to the task of missing Arjun.
He has reached heights , his sustained hard work and perseverance brought him all the way here ,to the limelight of stardom and fame.

Though his dad was proud of his son for bringing a pride to the Nation ,the father in him was still not ready to accept the rider. Time will be the best medicine to ease out everything.

Schedule has been very hectic now a days . He is busy attending the press meets , special lunch and dinners along with VIPs . Being a good son of his father , he often shows up to the office too.
Though we don't get much time to speak , he somehow finds a few minutes in his busy schedule , atleast to hear my voice.
______________________________________

That was a warm night of september , I was standing at the balcony of my flat in the 5th floor of that posh apartment .The busy city of Mumbai illuminated in lights which was a breath taking view at this hour.

I stood there for hours as the city lights began to dim in the scintillating moon light which played a peek a boo out of the gray clouds. Millions of shimmering stars studded in the dark sky.

A drop of tear sneaked my eyes as I rewinded the best days spent with Arjun , my happiness who was staying miles away from me. Many more drops of tears traversed through my cheeks. I silently gazed the moon amidst of his memories ,wiping of the tears.

I missed him!! I missed him badly :(

The ecstatic curve on his lips ,I missed that smile of his !! ,that one smile of his would take away all the glooms.

I missed myself, I missed the crazy me ,that's when I realized how much I missed him.

As I stood there gazing the moon and reminiscing all the beautiful memories between us it started to rain.

I wasn't anticipating for a flash of lightning which was followed by the roll of ominous thunder. Then it started to pour down mercilessly upon the heart of the city .

Inhaling the fresh smell of the rain , I stretched my arm outwards, droplets of raindrops splattered over my outstretched fingers. I relished in the fondling touch of the rain . Each touch of the rain drop felt like a sweet kiss on the skin ,elating me.

As it started to splatter heavily , I had to walk in .
Closing the door to the balcony , I creeped into the room and sat on my bed . Drewing off the curtains of the nearby window , I watched the falling droplets from the moon litten sky.

That remained me , how much Arjun loves rain , one such memory of us on a rainy day sneaked into my memory.

A late night , we were returning from the office in his bike.

The sky was already pitch dark as the grey clouds sprawled across the sky hiding the crescent moon . The road side trees swayed as the wind started to swirl and gust.

The wind raced with us spreading the sweet smell of the coming storm.

A streak of luminescent silver line splitted the sky ,within a few seconds the boom of the thunder reverberated around us. That sudden thud of the thunder brought shivers down my spine ,my hold went much tight around Arjun.

The first drop of rain fell on us , bringing a sizzling touch . Slow and steady ,the waterfall lashed down from the heaven .

Each droplet splashed down without mercy ,wetting our dresses,alighting our skin with the coolness , refreshing our minds .
I felt the sputter of the falling droplets over my face .Stretching out both my hands from behind him , I was enjoying each and every moment of this rainy day in the warmth of Arjun.

The hissing of the tyres on the blackened streets along with the sputter of the rain was playing a new jazz on the roads.

Though I enjoyed the rain ,holding onto Arjun arms as he rode through the dark streets ,a damp feeling of coldness crept over my skin and I started to sneeze.

When the rain water droplets grew large , he stopped the bike under a tree shade. We got down from the bike and stood under the shade of a big branch.

Both of us were completely wet ,drops of water trinkled down my body . As more of coldness seeped in, I was shiverering.

I tried to bring a warmth by rubbing my hands. Seeing me shiver in cold, Arjun gave me his jackets ,making me feel better. He inched forward towards me, his fingers traced over my face , rubbing away the thin water lines from my face.

A cheesy smile traced my lips when my eyes met his sparkling black orbs ,that moment I fell in love with him once again.

His fingers traced my lips ,in between the shuddering sound of my teeth in the coldness. He moved forward pecking my lips. When the kiss turned out more passionate , my breathe holded , and I no more shivered .
No more coldness , I felt so warm and protective in his embrace.

The tic toc sound of clock striking 12.00 a.m brought me out of the eternal memories.

A new day has risen, with new ray of hopes . That was another important day of my life, September 17 ,Arjun's birthday!!, Birthday of my love!!

Though I was staying far away from him , like a possessive girlfriend , I wanted to be the first one to wish him.

I called him !!

But his fucking mobile was switched off. My tantrums had started and my fingers swiped over the screen , dialing his number again and again .

The cling sound of door bell caught my attention . In the freezing anger , I accused that it would be Shri ,"afraid of the thunder roars, she would've come here for a sleepover" ,I groaned to myself and went to open the door.

As I unlocked the door ,there was my man standing with his arms wide open.

Surprised !! , No words to express how happy I was.

I plunged towards him ,confined myself in his embrace .

My heart beat raced , as he slowly planted soft sweet kisses all over my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 3.3K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...
3.7K 326 17
This is the same story in which there are so many twists and turns, there is a game of revenge, there is a drama of love, there are races of cars or...
247K 15.2K 47
You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me ....some love me....a few challenge me...
54.8K 2.4K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...