Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

By ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... More

BL
BL 1
BL 2
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 16
B L ♛ 17
B L ♛ 18
B L♛19
B L ♛ 20
B L ♛21
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L♛ 28
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 34
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
B L ♛ 37
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

B L ♛ 29

47.5K 1.3K 94
By ambershanelx

Eva

For the last four months Kavon has been doing been doing way better than I thought. We actually have some wedding plans. I studied Kavon as he slept peaceful as shit, like a princess.

"Mmm" I heard him moan in his sleep. I propped my head up by my hand as I glared at him. My eyes looked at the clock that read five twenty four a.m. Soon, I was going to have to get up.

"Why you staring a me" He mumbled.

I was caught off guard, I didn't expect for him to say anything. After all I thought he was sleep.

"S-sorry.." I said then faced the opposite way.

"Baby, you don't have to be sorry for shit..."

"Can I tell you something" I said as I turned around to face him.

"I am all ears, come here" He said motioning for me to lay on top of him.

I slowly got and got on top of him straddling him then laid down. He placed his hand on my lower back and began to rub up and down my back.

"What's up?" He spoke.

"You think were meant to be?"

He cleared his throat "Shit if I know"

I hit him in the shoulder "Stop playing"

He chuckled "Yeah I do.you gave me the precious gift.. a beautiful baby girl. I am trying to tell you I didn't think you was the one I would have been left.. matter fact I would have just fuck you then left"

Well at least he telling the truth.

"Okay.. Kavon" I laughed. His blunt self. "I have to get ready for work" I said as I got up.

"Ugh Mrs. Hanes" He snapped. I turned around and he was pointing to his middle that was poking up.

I giggled "You know what to do"

I walked in the bathroom then felt a pillow hit my butt. I exhaled "Okay come on lets shower"

After two showers, I was cooking breakfast and Princess was in the living room watching TV. Its amazes me what four months did to Princess. She is walking, well trying and her speaking is developing more. To my knowledge Kavon was sleep. After work today, I was going to change my look into something more sexy. I was thinking of dying my hair jet black all around. Go darker than usual.

"Here mama" I said signaling Mackenzie her breakfast which consisted of pancakes, fruit and cheese eggs was done. I went to the couch and picked her up.

I sat her down at the table in the dining room. Then I sat beside her to monitor her while she ate. After giving her the spoon she went to work. She tried her best to get the food but ended up using her fingers. My eyes was just in a daze, my baby was so beautiful. Soon, I heard Kavon's foot steps make their way downstairs. Mackenzie nosy self turned around to see, once she saw it was Kavon her eyes lit up and she reached for him. Kavon picked her up as she giggle.

"Your plate is on the island and I'll be back.. I have to get ready for work really quick" I said with a smile as I watched the two. I made my way upstairs and to my closet room.

*

"Mrs. Marks.. I an sorry but I can't have it by next Friday.. maybe the Friday afterwards" One of my editors said.

I looked at Pharah then back at him. "Oh you can't?"

"No Ma'm.. it takes too long" He said quickly.

I smiled I hate being mean or rude. "Well... Mr. Timothy.. you have till the Monday after next.. I am sure you can do it.. this magazine has to get out in two weeks.." I looked at Pharah as we walked back to my office "These people playing with me"

I sat down at my desk and looked down at my outfit. Today I wore a black body con dress with a royal blue blazer with gold jewelry.

"You going to make Timothy have a heart attack your bossy ass" Pharah chuckled.

"I agree.. but it's my job" I stated simply.

After checking my work email, I sipped on the warm coffee that sat at my desk. I looked up and Pharah "I think I want another child, but when Princess is like two.. first Kavon and I need to get married first before anything"

"awh, y'all asses playing.."

"We have some wedding plans, we meet with our wedding planner um this Thursday I believe"

Our first meeting with her was good, I think. She is a great, all that damn money we paying her she better make the impossible, possible. We have a few places in mind for the reception and our honey moon. Kavon doesn't really want a say because all he is worried about us getting married he could care less where it is going to be held at.

"Well, I am going to my office, if you need anything let me know" Pharah got up.

"Alright love bug" I replied then she excited my office going to hers. There was a knock on my door I said come in and the person entered. It was revealed to me that it's the mail person with no mail in his hands but flowers.

"Here you go Mrs. Marks" He said with a smile. I smiled thank you then obtained the three dozen of roses.

I smelled them then looked at the note card that read "Baby I hope you are having a wonderful day at work. When you get off meet me at Wolf gang steak house I want to take you out and don't worry our little princess is with your parents. See you soon, I love you"

I smile then placed the note down anticipating this date that is soon to happen. I grabbed my phone to call my parents to check up on Princess, I haven't seen my baby since eight this morning and it is two.

"Hello?"

I could hear Mackenzie in the back laughing and trying to talk.

"Hey momma, I hear my baby in the background what she doing?"

"Hey baby and she right here playing with your father, the curly little puff balls are so cute on her"

"Yeah, I got sick of the headband thing, At first she would try to pull it off but she loves it now" I added.

I noticed the time go to three o'clock and it was time for Kavon and I's date. Bad as I wanted to go home and get into something else, I sucked it up and went with what I had on.

*

"Mrs Hanes?" The restaurants receptionist asked. I looked around then at her "Yes?"

She smiled "This way" I followed her a I curiously looked around the place. The restaurant was upscale well it looked as if.

"You husband awaits" She said as she opened the door to the patio that over looked the beach.

I smiled and nodded my head thank you. Kavon and I smile towards each other. He got up and brought my seat out after kissing me.

"What chu' thinking about eat ting baby?" He asked as we both flipped through the menu.

"I have no idea, I am in the mood for some pasta though" I replied.

My eyes wondered over the menu and to Kavon who was studying his menu like notes. He had his thumb on his chin and his index finger lied on his cheek bone. the wait or soon came to took our order and now it was just the two of us.

"What's on your mind baby?" Kavon asked as I was looking onto the ocean.

"Nothing, I am fine" I lied. Those pictures stayed on my mind. They're just something I can't get off my mind. I would actually love an explanation as to why I received them at my job. Meaning the person knows where I work.

"Don't lie to me E" He spoke sternly. "It's those pictures ain't it?" He spoke up.

I nodded slowly and slightly rolled my eyes. "Why the fuck would someone send me some shit like that?" I snapped.

"They obviously don't want us to be together sending you pictures of shit from a long time ago... you know what I do and use to do so what's the problem baby?"

"Ma" Kavon started knowing I don't like that word. "Just let me worry about it.. my family is all that matters to me and well my job but God and family first"

Just when he finished our food was placed in front of us. We talked as we ate but not about the pictures but our future and present. Following dinner we took a walk on the beach and talked as if we have known each other our whole lives. Our hands were inter whined as the smell of the salt water air ran up my nose and a smile was spreaded across my face. Kavon looked down at me.

"When you going to have another seed of mines.. I want a ton a kids like a football team or some shit like that"

"We already talked about this, first we need to get married"

He smacked his lips "Yeah your right.. we need to get shit moving then. What kind of wedding you want baby?"

"I want some top scaled Paris theme.." I said as his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Well you can have whatever you like"

I rested my head on his shoulder and got closer to him. Times like this with Kavon were simply priceless, this is actually our first real date. Even though we did I bit of fussing I still enjoyed our time.

"Can we go get my baby now" I said as I looked up to him.

"Yeah, lets go get her" He said then kissed my lips.

-

Mackenzie in MM (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.5K 77
17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the house until Kendell, her older brother, sho...
1.9K 115 26
A smart, independent, beautiful young woman who owns her own boutique has alot going for herself a wonderful job she has always wanted. Success that...
560K 16K 48
Jessica is a 12 year old girl who's managed a horrible lifestyle. The government had granted all year round schools a full 400 days off. She has no f...
7.1K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...